[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this thing for the first time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1480198748983.png (2MB, 1360x796px) Image search: [Google]
1480198748983.png
2MB, 1360x796px
What am I in for?
>>
how about you kill yourself?
>>
>>386959065
why?
>>
HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK
>>
memes
>>
dota
>>
>>386959032
Chink dota
>>
>>386959032
what player is that
>>
>>386959391
Chinks don't dominate Dota 2.
>>
>>386959065
fpbp
>>
You're not going to understand what the fuck is going on, especially with this patch being so open.

Watch the newbie stream, keep the wiki on another tab, and try to follow along.

Please do not emulate Liquid's drafts in your pubs
>>
is Seltzer and her delicious thighs going to be there?
>>
>>386959032
its been shit since ti3 mate. do yourself a favor a drop it, the game died a few years ago.
>>
>>386960758
>t. na'vi shitter
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>386959391

>chinks and brazil monkeys only play efficient farming heroes
>chinks literally only play tinker, sniper, anti mage and alchemist
>Brazillian monkeys only play hard carrys

I fucking hate that South America isnt region locked... Those fucking sub humans literally ruin east/west coast NA servers with their shit ping and language barrier toxicity.
>>
>>386960758
TI5, 6, and now 7 have been excellent. 4 was garbage.
>>
>>386959032
Just make sure you mute the stream whenever the name "slacks" is mentioned and you will be alright.
>>
CHINA DOMINATION
>>
>>386961338
this
russians and brasilians should be geofenced with their own kind
>>
File: 148hfh.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
148hfh.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>AI will be beating you at your favorite games soon
>>
>people who say chinks are boring
>when we've had CDEC/Wingz and now LFY/Newbee this year
Chinks have evolved past the ti4 deathball.
>>
>>386964652
CDEC was kind of boring. Their style of play was unique at the time, but they kept doing the same shit over and over again until it killed them. Same thing happened to IG this year. Q as captain is the common factor.
>>
>>386965271
They were the wildcard rising through the ranks, the finale was boring because you are right. CDEC had gone too hard on a single strategy and EG was able to just completely shut it down.
>>
>>386964652
Chinks are boring af, hour+ long games of mostly farming and waiting for Rosh. Chink games are what you would expect from soulless automatons.
>>
>>386965567
Only one game on the main stage has really gone over an hour. That is not how the chink teams play anymore.
>>
>>386959507
MPV. MVP.
>>
>>386959032
>What am I in for?
Autism.
>>
a casualized version of an rts made for normies
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.