[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Xv58Nhd.jpg (79KB, 453x634px) Image search: [Google]
Xv58Nhd.jpg
79KB, 453x634px
HUH
>>
>>386958060
Why do people post this particular mob?
>>
>>386958969
they were noob killers in vanilla/tbc and I guess wotlk
>>
Reminder that Blizzard used Subversion during Vanilla and Burning Crusade and that the code revision history is gone before mid 2009 when they transitioned to Git.
>>
File: TyKjfH6[1].png (49KB, 580x344px) Image search: [Google]
TyKjfH6[1].png
49KB, 580x344px
>>386960183
Reminder that pic related.
>>
>>386961501
The problem with Wrath is that there is zero progression which basically means previous raids are pointless since you can get welfare badge gear equivalent to the previous or current tier of content.
Vanilla and Burning Crusade is what majority of players want when they want legacy servers.
>>
>>386958969
They did a disproportionately large amount of damage, had a pretty large aggro range, came in packs, and almost every alliance player dealt with them
>>
>>386958060
They had a stupidly high aggro range. If you heard "huh" even once, expected 3 of these fucks on you
>>
>>386958969
They were incredibly dangerous in vanilla, enough to make the top 10 list of most lethal mobs in the entire game.
>>
>>386958969
Statistics were posted on which mobs killed the most players in early vanilla/BC

This particular mob (and others in the area) iirc killed about 70% of players out of all deaths to world mobs
>>
>>386958969
They dealt 60 damage at a point in the game where people had 170 maximum hit points.
>>
>>386958969
>HUH
>Miss
>Miss
This was enough for a Pillager to kill you
>>
>>386962048
this man gets it, vanilla and burning crusade were the pinnacle of the greatest mmo this world has ever seen, i feel sorry for those who missed it, and sadness for the monstrosity the game has become since
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.