[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls 3 Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>full havels with 50 poise
>mlgs
>a guy with medium armor breaks my poise with a longsword wa
lmao this game is just fucking shit
>>
Playing any Dark Souls for """PvP"""

You fags need to be gased, subhuman scum

Dark Souls 3 is the best btw
>>
>>386957819
Why?Invading is fun when the game isnt being horseshit.
>>
>2-3 blues at once regardless of how many phantoms the host has
>2-4 phantoms who are equal to an invader in power
>giant seed even though they nerfed it, it is sitll useful
>some mobs can damage invaders without the use of giant seed
>all phantoms can heal
>host can still summon many phantoms after one die(only cant summon the same phantom for the second time for a while)
yes the game is shit from pve to pvp there isnt anything qualtiy content
>>
>>386957712
>dark souls 3
>poise
>>
Why is Dark Souls 3 the bad exception for every flawed souls mechanic?
Also, poise refers to super-armor
>>
>>386959398
poise isnt ''super-armor''(which is called hyper armor btw) it is an extension to hyper armor.More hyper armor is always better for using poise.Trading with a longsword+light armor and winning it is simply fucking stupid when i have a mlgs while i am in full havels
>>
>>386957712
>>386959285
Poise is a cancer in it's traditional form. It's training wheels for people who can't time their attacks worth a shit and have to rely on out trading and uninterruptible healing. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>386959935
You are fucking retarded.Poise is good when used for slow as fuck weapons otherwise they are basically guaranteed wins in 1v1 fights.
>>
>>386960031
If each person staggers then whoever has the bigger weapon wins the trade dumbshit.
>>
>>386960031
DaS3 gives you poise when you attack are you just mad that now you have to actually time it?
>>
>>386960320
I am mad when a LS wa can win the trade when i am in full poise you dumb fucking retard.
>>386960212
not if you have more poise and a greatsword dumb nigger
>>
>>386960652
They won't win the trade if you time your poise asswipe, you're literally just mad because poise isn't 100% passive anymore and now you have to use some semblance of skill to fight instead of just throwing on the heaviest armor and r1 spamming.
>>
>>386960652
>not if you have a greatsword
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Even stagger from a long sword when you two trade you'll do more damage because you hit them with a greatsword.
>>
>>386961347
Are you even reading what i said, you dumb mouthbreathing cunt face?I said how a guy winning a trade while wearing light armor and wielding a longswrod was bullshit jsut because he used its WA where as i had full havels and a greatsword.I wasnt talking about the timing it, if it wasnt obvious, you piece of a dogshit.
>>
>>386961729
What i was saying is you can trade againts an UGS user with a GS if you have full havels and your opponent is in light armor.
>>
>>386962529
WAs don't guarantee stagger retard. Maybe you should just stop being shit at the game and time your shit better? I don't know what I expected from a poise baby though.
>>
>>386962730
If you are wearing full havels and swinging an ugs and they're swinging a regular gs and wearing light armor and neither of you stagger you still win that trade. The only way not to is if you time your poise incorrectly and they get an extra hit. I'm not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>386963009
Well, it seems they do, shit face.I time my attacks at the right time.
>>
>>386963314
I know that you dumb fuck holy shit what are you even talking about?
>>
>>386963484
Apparently not if you're so bad at it that you you made a dedicated thread to how shit you are. Stay fucking mad that your easy mode got nerfed and now you can't win without being passively immune to stagger.
>>
>>386963562
Then I don't know what the fuck you're complaining about you seem to be bitching that you can't win trades with an UGS and the heaviest armor but every scenario you're giving means that you should win the trade. Unless you're staggering and they're not which means it's not a trade.
>>
>>386963809
You are dumb as fuck.Which part of ''i traded againts his WA and still lost although i was in full havels and i was using a mlgs where as the other guy was in light armor'' you didnt understand?I am done talking to you since it is like i am trying to talk with a mongrel who has a down syndrome.
>>
Poise is a bad mechanic. Passive hitstun resistance leads to braindead gameplay where you win because out stat people not because you outplayed them. It was also a huge reason that the Dark Souls 1 metagame was as backstab centric as it was. Dark Souls 3 PVP has many problems, but moving away from that shit is not one of them.
>>
>>386964054
>me:full havels+mlgs+R1 attack
>him:light armor+longsword+weapon art attack
>perfectly timed R1
>we both hit eachother
>i get stunned
>he proceeds on landing his WA
All i was talking about was this, godamn it.
>>
>>386964220
And what part of "you can poise through WA" do you not understand? Holy shit now I see why people hate the "pvp community" you seem to give hyper specific examples of a time you fucked up and then bitch about how it couldn't possibly be you that's fucking up it HAS to be the game design. I feel like I'm talking to DSP.
>>
>>386960031
Poise helped fast swinging weapons more than it ever helped slow ones in Dark Souls. It was MUCH easier to stack 53+ poise on a Dex build because of weapon weight, allowing you to poise BS anything lighter than an ultra, which was always a free roll BS anyway.
>>
>>386964541
Except i couldnt you dumb fucking retard.Stop being an obnoxious retard and read carefully.
>>
>>386964451
You mistimed your r1 then. Both WA and your r1 have poise neither of you would staggered if you timed it right. I don't know what else you want me to say. It sucks that WA are harder to time than most attacks?
>>
>>386964665
The best poise system was in DS2.Poise had hidden hp and you used to careful about when to use it.
>>
>>386964715
Mate, we hit eachother at the same time and you know how LS WA keeps on going like the spear WA.He should've been staggered, not me
>>
>>386964828
I actually really like the concept of hyper armor. Weapons like the Greataxe and Dragon Bone Smasher were absolute monsters in Demon's Souls in that system. It's the other things that Dark Souls 3 fucked up that don't allow the system to function the same way.

I want to fight the guy who designed rolls in Dark Souls 3. He probably ruined PVP the most.
>>
>>386964938
Look if you're going to just disagree with the entire communities understanding of how hyperarmor works because one time you may or may not have mistimed your poise, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>The ABSOLUTE STATE of STRfags
lmao.
>>
>>386964707
>I couldn't time it right so it doesn't exist!
Yep your experiences alone dictate the entirety of what is possible and impossible in the game. It couldn't at all be a laggy connection or you fucking up, I'm sure you played it as absolutely flawlessly as the game could allow.
>>
File: Invasion 1.webm (2MB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion 1.webm
2MB, 640x412px
>>386957712
I dunno, OP
I'm having a lot of fun invading at level 50
>>
File: 1497241322443.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497241322443.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>ITT: The one singular retard to actually get hit and killed by a LS weapon art also happens to be a poise-baby Havel shitter.
Thank God you retards got BTFO by based Miyazaki
>>
So is it only PvPfags that hate 3 and love 2?
>>
>>386967151
This, poise has been and always will be the crutch of people who can't time attacks and had to farm humanity to make every bonfire a 20 estus fountain so they could heal through their trash gameplay.
>>
why does armor even have weight in 3
you literally have to waste precious levels just to wear fashionable gear with absolutely no benefits
>>
>>386957712
>tfw no GiantDad in DS3
>>
>>386967397
>Wanting more DS1 in DS3
Fucking kek
>>
>>386967387
Damage reduction is actually pretty nice on the heavier sets. Most people don't notice the difference because it's smaller between medium and heavy but light armor is pretty bad by comparison.
>>
>>386965381
>>386966569
I know how hyperarmor works in the game you both are retarded and keep changing the topic.
>>
>>386967372
eat dick dex twink, medium roll poise builds are the shit
>>
File: 1492818806492.jpg (28KB, 246x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492818806492.jpg
28KB, 246x290px
>>386967387
I usually just wear the fallen knight set with whatever headpiece I want.
With the right rings you can have 2 weapons, a shield, some decent armor and spells or miracles

But when I'm joke invading or just being an asshole, I wear the xanthous crown and the arch deacon robes like in >>386966972
>>
>>386957819
>doesn't like pvp
>thinks DkS3 is the best
goddammit i've never seen a filthier casul in my life.
>>
File: 1493180755922.jpg (127KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493180755922.jpg
127KB, 500x501px
>>386969128
Different Anon.
I gotta say, super low level invading is the best way to do pvp.
Nobody expects you to be using the dragonslayer axe at level 30
>>
>>386967387
What >>386968028 said.

People seriously don't realize how powerful damage reduction can be in Dark Souls 3. It's still probably not worth the stat investment, but defense does something in Dark Souls 3 for fucking sure.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.