[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC gamers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

>be me
>have better skills than most of people with technology and electronic devices - not that I am computer engeneer in any way
>make informed decision about how I play only on consoles because they provide me with games I want to play
>keep my toaster laptop for everything else except gaming
>somehow I am stupid because of that

explain this logic
>>
dumbfuck
>>
>>386956873
>LTG
The only thing that needs explaining is why he drinks his own piss
>>
>>386956873
The only reason PC is better is with how much cheaper it is
>a lot of games from consoles
>buy 1 and set for 5-10 years if you take good care of it
>emulation
>pirating
>>
>>386956873

I'm the same bro, I could probably take most of the pc fags to school but I'm a dumb fuck cause I don't want to spend $1,000+ on a pc just so I can play a bunch of ports
>>
>>386956873
>have better skills than most of people with technology and electronic devices
this is where you made your mistake
>>
>I am stupid because of that
>explain

I haven't paid money for a game since 1992.
>>
File: Games Collection.png (191KB, 584x2417px) Image search: [Google]
Games Collection.png
191KB, 584x2417px
>>386957589
Also, the peasants don't get this level of variety.
>>
File: file.png (414KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
414KB, 848x480px
>be me
>want to play good games
>all the good games happen to be Japanese
>most of the Japanese games worth playing don't come to PC

>get called a poorfag weeaboo for not having a PC that's only useful for playing shitty western multiplats or ports of old games I played last generation
>>
>>386956873
Nothing wrong with consoles. Just anti emulation and moralfag shitters annoy us. eg all threads about rcps3
>>
>>386956873
What what bro im the same way too! Im so smart and people are dum and im not even an engineer lol and play console games!
>>
File: ironicweebcancer.png (148KB, 1401x602px) Image search: [Google]
ironicweebcancer.png
148KB, 1401x602px
>>386958301
Fuck off and lynch yourself, pathetic sack of shit.
>>
PC gaming is superior in every way. If you don't believe that than you are in fact a idiot.
>>
>>386958802
Did I hit a nerve or something?
>>
File: Computers_a1d0d5_513041(2).jpg (26KB, 450x200px) Image search: [Google]
Computers_a1d0d5_513041(2).jpg
26KB, 450x200px
>Friend brings his black friend over from long ago
>Goes on about how he hates PC gaming
>All I can think is pic related
>>
>>386957119
I don't think that's LTG.
>>
File: You have to go back.jpg (87KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.jpg
87KB, 1024x512px
>>386958301
>>386959075
Please go back to r/Anime
>>
File: [Eurobeat stops].gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
[Eurobeat stops].gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>386959229
It's considered console war shitposting when I say that PC doesn't have any Japanese games worth playing, but not when I apply the same to the Xbone or Switch? Methinks PC whitebois are just very sensitive and can't deal with the fact that consoles have the superior profit BBC that publishers care about.
>>
>>386957478
this argument died out when people started outperforming consoles for the same price with their builds

personally I like PC because everything is just cheaper. when I had a console I'd have to shell out 60$ for MW2 every time my disc got laser burned. I got it for like 5$ on g2a (before the CD-key restriction nonsense that nerfed the site) and I haven't had to buy it ever again
>>
>>386957231
>pirating
main reason why I jumped to pc desu, fuck paying $90 for new games
>>
>>386956873
I don't think that's retarded.
If the games you want are on consoles, then ya, get a console.
If you said consoles are simply better than PC at performance, latency, cost, etc, then you'd be stupid.
The reason you listed was perfectly acceptable.
>>
File: 4298009-14196412970371.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
4298009-14196412970371.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>>386956873
>I think I have better skills than most with technology and electronic devices

>I therefore play only on consoles instead of PC

You are stupid because these are not related whatsoever, aside from the fact you're both tooting your own horn and trying to be humble about it, which is insufferable.

Let me change up some words for you to clear it up:

>be me
>have better skills than most people with cars and automobiles - not that I am a mechanic in any way
>make informed decision about how I only drive trucks because they provide me with the storage space I like
>keep my shit ass honda accord for everything else
>somehow I am stupid because of that

Explain this (lack) of logic
>>
>>386956873

Yah but I bet you got it over a year after it game out or at least by the time it was dead
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.