[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: to3fEr7o.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
to3fEr7o.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
What went wrong?
>>
what went right?
>>
I don't know. I never read their articles. What went wrong in your opinion?
>>
>>386944605
they stopped making good shows using halo
>>
>>386944605
They stole their employees money and tried to makes them slaves for life
>>
>>386944605
A lot of backlash due to their shit contracts
>>
>>386944605
The era of dudebro shooters is over and thank fuck.
>>
they tried to make an arby n the chief spin off in LA
>>
>>386944605
They stopped making Machinima and fucked the few good people they had left like Ross Scott about.
>>
>>386944605
Run by jews
>>
>Machinima died
>RoosterTeeth has become huge, bigger than machinima ever was

sometimes good guys win
>>
halo kiddies grew up and stopped caring about autistic homemade machinima

Machinima became just another dudebro vidya channel afterwards and lost all interest
>>
What do they even do anymore? I haven't watched their content in years
>>
>>386945140
Good, with what happened to inside gaming, machinima deserves to die

RT was smart enough to grab inside gaming
>>
I know machinima but I didn't know the drama/etc. What happened?
>>
>>386944605
They stopped making machinima in place for shitty gaming news, and shitty live action attempts.
I remember staying subscribed to them for so long, holding out hope that they'll stop being a shit, but once Arby n the Chief ended I finally unsubbed since i didn't give a shit about any of their other content
>>
Live action shows.
>>
>>386944891
>era of dudebro shooters is over
but you're wrong
>>
>>386944605
they had too much content with awful quality
>>
>>386944605
>>
File: 4L_gsHpZJV8.jpg (116KB, 1242x1575px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gsHpZJV8.jpg
116KB, 1242x1575px
Post your favorite machinimas
https://youtu.be/ihWLKJmfsbw
>>
File: 1479197549712.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479197549712.png
7KB, 224x225px
Sanity not included was the best shit and it was the event horizon of my love for machinima. I've let machinima go but I can always look up sanity not included and enjoy the raunchy dick jokes I've always loved.

Deus ex machina was edgy and so was everything john cjg did. Only a small portion of sent and the chief was good, otherwise it felt like a guy taking it too far with some stuff like making a toy story show evoke an emotional response with real life drama and we would find the humour ironic and funny because they were toys, but the problem was is that he drew it out TOO FUCKING LONG. WE DON'T NEED 50 MINUTES OF A TOY TALKING TO A GIRL TO GET A JOKE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GIRL'S VOICE IS LITERWLLY JUST JOHN TALKING WITH AUDIO DISTORTING IT INTO A HIGHER PITCH, IT WAS LIKE BEING STUCK ON A BRIDGE AND BEING U SURE WHICH SIDE TO WALK TOWARDS BETWEEN THINKING THERE IS A COMEDIC PAYOFF OR IF WE WERE TO TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY DESPITE THE SHITTY PRODUCTION QUALITY.

I don't exactly think john is in a way a bad director, but his production budget were 2 toys, a 2001 digital camera, his own voice and a pack of cigarettes. Most of the time his fucking electric line ran out and you could even see the lack of food in his fridge. He fucking lived off of whatever machinima gave him and that's saying something, I'm not sure what but it's probably a lot.
>>
>>386948556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMmNBrCCqw
>>
>>386948614
Some anon said he did a long ass rant about being a 27 year old virgin on one of his videos.

Is that true.
>>
File: 1499906617633.png (536KB, 680x723px) Image search: [Google]
1499906617633.png
536KB, 680x723px
>>386944605
Jews. Not even shitposting, literally jewed itself to death.
>>
File: prod.jpg (23KB, 291x275px) Image search: [Google]
prod.jpg
23KB, 291x275px
>>386948556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.