[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the pazzlin going, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How's the pazzlin going, /v/?
>>
>>386944201
BRIDE BASTET BUFF WHEN?
>>
>>386944386
never ever
>>
>>386944713
I still can't believe they buffed the ugly bitches but gave nothing to based Bestcat... FUCK YOU YAMAP YOU FUCKING LOLI HATING FAGGOT!
>>
I started playing again recently thanks to just giving up on F/GO and FEH. I seem to be spending all my time in the technical dungeons just getting evolution materials and stuff to give EXP. I mean, I guess I should make "game progress" but there's just so much stuff to level up and evolve.
>>
>>386945191
Do you do technical dungeons after you’ve completed all the normal dungeons? I only just started and I’m on Twin Temple Diana
>>
>>386946104
Sorry, meant spending all my time with the special dungeons.

Although I did complete Fertile Land, the first technical dungeon, and haven't completed the all the normal dungeons yet. I just finished Tower of Flare and am headed to Polar Night Tower in the normal dungeon set, so no clue if that is close to finishing it or not.
>>
>>386946931
Oh, you’re only 2 stages ahead of me

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/normal-dungeons.asp
>>
I picked up PADX on the 3DS recently. Been dreaming of a game like this for a long time, where I can just puzzle and collect monsters without worrying about the gacha and powercreep. It's basically Pokemon with PAD gameplay. I just wish there was a difficulty setting, it's way too easy so far due to having played the mobile version.
>>
>>386947138
Ah, looks like I still have a bit to go.

>>386947451
PADZ was fun. I've heard that PADX was quite good as well, being more focused as a RPG, but that we weren't likely to get a localization because PADZ didn't sell well.
>>
>>386947952
I skipped over PADZ, since the selection of monsters looked really lame, focusing almost exclusively on dragons. PADX has a much bigger pokedex, including a whole bunch of descends as free DLC.
https://pad-x.gungho.jp/present/

Shame that they're not planning to localize, it looks really fun to play with friends, but I don't think I'd have much luck convincing people to pick it up in Japanese.
>>
>>386949141
How hard is Japanese in PADX? Does it have furigana?
>>
>>386949660
Full furigana and spaces between clauses. About as beginner friendly as you can get.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.