[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: camelot_unchained.png (380KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
camelot_unchained.png
380KB, 640x361px
What could go wrong?
>>
>>386937608
>wings attached to her ass
dropped
>>
$35+monthly subscription to play a game with graphics straight out of 2004

game will be dead in a week, if it ever even launches
>>
The things that worry me a little are the build your own skill system letting you make yourself real boring and the way I'm watching their progress every week through their backer newsletter and that might make me feel like the game is always under construction.

The one other thing is that it might end up coming out at the same time as a couple of other mmos I've been watching develop, but if they all drop on the same day this is the one I'm probably going to be playing.
>>
>>386938031
Oh yeah the other thing is that the classes are more mirrored role-wise than I'd like so there's guaranteed to be a lot of whining on the forums.
>>
I honestly regret putting 100$ towards the kickstarter for this game. I guess I was living in the past and wanted to relive DAoC but holy shit this game looks fucking terrible. The visuals have literally not improved at all over the course of a couple years, that is just not acceptable.
>>
>>386937608

Same thing that happened in Warhammer: one faction gets most of the playerbase
>>
>>386937608
Those races designs looks bad, any better pic ?
>>
>>386937608
>What could go wrong?
It's a MMO.
>>
>>386938627
All the factions have a couple of kinds of humans too.
>>
File: bean sidhe.jpg (361KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
bean sidhe.jpg
361KB, 1200x848px
>not playing as the Tuatha de Danann
>the faction that has both banshees AND bog giants

I seriously hope you guys aren't considering playing as a Viking or even worse, a filthy Arthurian
>>
File: 1499741395807.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499741395807.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
THERE'S SO MANY CLASSES AND RACES WHAT THE FUCK

THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS GONNA END WELL
>>
>>386939836
Dark Age of Camelot had 21 races and 45 classes.
>>
>>386939836
The classes and races are not even that bad. The one thing that's 100% retarded though is that stupid as fuck skill building system they're investing so much time into.

They don't seem to realize that 99% of the playerbase will just copy/paste whatever is best and the whole system ends up being wasted effort.
>>
There are a lot of things in this game that have my attention. Mainly things like spell casting, and combat. Also the fact that, at least last I heard, it is entirely PvP/RvR. Also that you have a lot of freedom in terms of what you want to do.

The things that concern me. They are trying to recapture DAoC and failing. They are trying to take the good parts of WAR and failing. Crowdfunding game. Classes are pretty much the same across the races, aka no specific race classes. Lastly, the previous mentioned skill system. While there might be some gem builds, everyone will be using whatever is OP/cookie cutter builds. Same with whatever class is OP. Think WAR launch when everyone and their brother was Sorc/Bright Wizard
>>
>>386939836
Considering this is a PVP driven MMO, more classes are easier to balance then less classes with more options.

I mean look at WOW, it effectively has 36 classes, based on spec, since class doesn't really matter much, when you're defined entirely by spec
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.