[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Jean Reno in the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why is Jean Reno in the game?
>>
>>386936860
Onimusha 1 and 2 performed well in Japan and the US, but underperformed proportionately in Europe. Capcom felt that a big-name European actor would potentially help flog more units off there, so Inafune and the Capcom boys, all huge Luc Besson fans, picked Reno.
>>
>>386936860
>>386936997
They made a really fucking stupid mistake in that he only has about 10 minutes of dialogue, if that, despite being playable for hours. He only speaks French at the start and end of the game. Ironically when granted the power to speak english, Reno is replaced with a no-name english VA, despite clearly being able to speak english himself.
>>
>Jean Reno only available in French
>jap guy only available in Japanese

Money well fucking spent guys
>>
>Onimuslim 3
>>
>>386937103
>>386937206
The original plan was that Reno would record all Jacques' dialogue in English, French and Japanese (Using the coach he collaborated with on Wasabi to help), but Capcom decided at the last minute that they only wanted to pay for his likeness and French dialogue.
>>
>>386936860

>tfw Onimusha is dead

Is there even a game to fill the void?
>>
>>386937574
try Nioh to get your Nobunaga fill
>>
>>386937624

I'll chek it out, the only issue is that I' trash at vidya and everyone say it's "urr hurr harder than Dark Souls" I remember crying tears of blood when finishing Dark Souls for the first time...
>>
remember when capcom used to make a shit ton of quality different unique games with mindblowing visuals, unreachable art style just putting the ps2 to flames everytime you started their cuhraizy games?

then the ps3/360 era came and everything else is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_634042&feature=iv&src_vid=JFYPOu1EQq8&v=90yY0hOHzHE
>>
>>386937757

DeadRising and DmC 4 are the last game where they actually tried.
>>
>>386937871
2006 and 7 if I'm not mistaken ,360 games ported to ps3 and pc later on.
>>
File: 1502207075585.jpg (46KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502207075585.jpg
46KB, 680x499px
>>386937750
>there are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW that can't into stamina management, being perceptive, and taking their time
>>
>>386937750
is not more difficult, the only thing you will find "hard" if you have played recently dark souls is about combat management because you have 3 positions for attack or maybe some combination of movements but just that,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.