[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck my eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gravemind remastered.jpg (30KB, 720x303px) Image search: [Google]
gravemind remastered.jpg
30KB, 720x303px
Holy fuck my eyes
>>
>>386936000
Him have lots of teeth
>>
They did such a good job making the gravemind look fucking disgusting and horrifying in H2A, but I hate how there's a few new camera angles that show his entire body and it looks lame, it ruins the sort of lovecraftian sense in the original where you never really got a sense how big it was or what you weren't seeing
>>
>>386936000
The lore isn't so bad for the forerunners and all that. Are they all finally ded?
>>
>>386936000
>Le Hueg Venus Fly Trap is better
>>
So how the fuck does gravemind have the ability to teleport people? And why didn't he just teleport the flood everywhere?
>>
>>386936000

>catering to vorefags
>>
>>386936000
What is this from?
>>
>>386936634
Halo 2.

He had about 7 polygons in the original and you had to use your imagination, but with the magic of digital imagery we were able to create this.
>>
>>386936519
>So how the fuck does gravemind have the ability to teleport people?
He had 2401 Penitent Tangent(the red monitor)

>And why didn't he just teleport the flood everywhere?
I don't know, but I would assume it's because the teleporting doesn't work on flood. It would make sense the forerunners would design it not to work on them.
>>
Why is his armour candy green? What the fuck were they thinking
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (515KB, 800x1295px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
515KB, 800x1295px
>>
File: gravemind.png (257KB, 854x362px) Image search: [Google]
gravemind.png
257KB, 854x362px
>>386936634
Halo 2 anniversary
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.