[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paper Mario Tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 23782378.gif (534KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
23782378.gif
534KB, 260x195px
I just finished playing Paper Mario TTYD. This fucking game had so much personality and fun in it, why the fuck did Miyamoto go ahead and cock up the rest of the series with Sticker Star and Color Splash?
>>
>>386935919
Why did people demand a sequel?
>>
File: dc1.jpg (58KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
dc1.jpg
58KB, 680x772px
>>386935919
now imagine how it feels being a PaperMario64fag

even TTYD is heresy
>>
>>386935919
because he knew you can never top your past successes so instead try to find success in something different
>>
>>386935919
Can't have a Mario game with too much personality. They want him to be like mickey mouse and never which might make people dislike the company.
>>
>>386936050
I actually beat Paper Mario 64 before playing TTYD and it still holds up! These games are gold!
>>
File: insight.gif (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
insight.gif
37KB, 500x375px
>>386935919
Even if Super was kind of shit gameplay wise that was still three good games.

It had a good run. Hopefully the next game will change the name of the series.
>>
File: 1501057737787.png (300KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501057737787.png
300KB, 527x527px
>>386935919
Fuck you I love me some paper mario but every thread makes me sad. Mario & Luigi rpg's, koopalings and toads are the thing right now. We are never getting a game in pm64/ttyd's spirit. Fuck you Shiggy
>>
>Paper Mario tears
probably unintentional, but I still laughed
>>
>It's almost been a year since Color Splash released
>New Paper Mario games take 3-5 years to release based on the past
>We know the next game won't have SS/CS-esque gameplay & will stick to no OCs
What do you all think the next game will be like in 2020~ on the Switch? Will the new gameplay be good? Will it pull another SS/CS? Will they have changed their minds and actually go back to the older style?
>>
>>386935919
well the first thing you need to understand is that reggie is a fucking con artist
>>
>>386939491
Well they took a risk in botw, and while everything didn't click because there were just so many mechanics, most of it worked and it turned out good. (With great review scores). In e3 they announced metroid prime 4 which tells that they are not forgetting older series either. Hopefully they'll try to bring the "old" paper mario back just to cater this fanbase, like they are doing with prime and samus returns. Big Switch sales are helping them to take risks, or so I'm hoping
>>
>>386939491
Tanabe thinks he's done no wrong
Color Splash's failure will probably be blamed on the Wii U
Miyamoto is content as long as it doesn't have OC in it

Nothing's going to change
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.