[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STILL MAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: im not mad im perfectly calm.jpg (102KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
im not mad im perfectly calm.jpg
102KB, 300x309px
ITT: Shit you're still mad about in vidya games after all these years.

>play the Resistance series since day one, first game on PS3 rented from Blockbuster and all
>complete game on 100%, hardest difficulty, whole 9 yards which was a big deal for me at the time
>series ends with a plot hole the size of the fucking Death Star and more loose threads than a persian carpet's frills
>all of it ends with a fucking silent slideshow, even Fallout had the fuckind decency to narrate what happened next but fuck that shit
>>
Sticker Star
>>
Oh boy you must love Vanquish then
>>
I bought a Wii-U at launch. I thought Nintendo would throw some goodies my way like they did with 3DS early adopters, but instead I get to watch my entire library get ported to a console with no backwards compatibility.
>>
I am still mad about the Mass Effect 3 ending
>>
File: Borderlands1.jpg (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands1.jpg
271KB, 960x540px
>Hear about Borderlands 3 coming out
>Its been years since I played on my 360 so lemme see what...
>Oh...its shit
>Like not even just lazy design shit but they went out of their way to be shit.

>Cringy as fuck thot protagonists everywhere. Sure its Mad Max but you're gonna have tramp stamp super models...
>A bajillion random gun drops but none are useful as combat is grotesque.
>By that I mean AI knows exactly where you are, can aim halfway across the globe, you cant even grind your way out of an ordeal because leveling takes like an hour each time. Equipment litetally means nothing with this scaling.
>Sometimes it glitches so bad ive seen enemies fall through the floor and never come back.
>An open world map...cluttered and with tightly confined zones im always having to look for. Cant even drive my way around because driving mechanics suck and dont fit in most areas.
>Single player is probably banned by geneva convention for torture. You NEED multiplayer to get shit done at the rate enemies spawn.
>Gearbox got where it is encouraging the fanbase to make modded servers but now because they suck console cock think they dont need them.
>Literally emailed them I plan to just re-release Borderlands pirated for everyone with fixes to their horrid design.
>Try to stop me. I'll fucking shoot you for real. This aint no place for a hero faggot.
>>
>>386921513
I enjoyed my Wii-U immensely, but if Nintendo really was a "bro" developer, they would at least have backwards capability on the Switch. They would achieve this by letting you put in some code from your WiiU copy of a game and allow you to download it onto the Switch, but no.

You spent $240 on Pro Controllers for the WiiU? Go fuck yourself, retard. It's like they found that having backwards capability on the WiiU with controllers and Wii games still caused the system to sell like shit, so they thought dumping all of that shit with the Switch would make sales higher. Unfortunately, it did.
>>
File: promo322520974.jpg (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo322520974.jpg
694KB, 1280x720px
Everyone praises this game as good but all it fucking is is shooting and interupt button tabs. Which is bad enough because thats such a gay fad that wont go away. It wasnt cool when God of War did it. Its definitely not cool for Resident Evil. Ontop of that if say...you have the wii version as God knows they released this on literally every console to ever exisg. I bet itll be on the snes mini...

You ever tried to do an intterupt jacking off your wii mote? Every five God damn minutes?

Developers need a gun in their mouth and should be forced to play their shit games and if they cant beat them or giveup blam. Blow their brains out.
>>
File: Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>386920926
>Nearly everyone in multiplayer is an autist/stoner loser
>>
>>386922018
>All it is is shooting
>Just shooting
An hero. An hero immediately.
>>
Not a game but a console. I was 16 at the time and started my first job as a busboy. With the very first paycheck I bought a Wii u. The console was out for a few months only and was looking very promising. Nintendo cucked me hard. Until last year I thought we would never see a Zelda for it.
I bought a switch last month. Having a blast. Can't wait to play stardew valley, skyrim, FIFA 18 on it
>>
>>386920926
ME3's ending
>>
File: header.jpg (58KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58KB, 460x215px
>Was supposed to be at the time 360s answer to god of war
>If Kratos was a fat retard who literally couldnt jump or do anything
>Also the player better have clarivoyance ans get top kek gear right away at the merchant cause bosses are basically just spawns here
>Voice acting and plot not even suitable for a fanfic
>Graphics like ps1.

Meanwhile people complain about the sequel. If the sequel sucks i guatantee you the first one did too.
>>
Fuck Tales of Phantasia for the GBA. It's been ten or eleven years since I bought it and I still regret it.
>>
>>386920926
Fckin Fallout 3 and what Bethesda did to the game.
>>
The wii u

I defended them during the wii era and till about the beginning of 2015. RIP nintendo
>>
File: 1495503940939.jpg (346KB, 1280x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1495503940939.jpg
346KB, 1280x1222px
>legends 3
>cancelled due to lack of fan support
capcom is retarded and hates money.
>>
>>386920926
>REGENERATING HEALTH FUCK YOU HALO FOR RUINING FPSES
>the 3D Contras on PS1/N64
>SNK going bankrupt the first time
>the state of Metal Slug post-MS3
>3rd parties' treatment of the Wii
>NES Mini getting prematurely cancelled
>Duke Nukem Forever getting released and effectively killing the series instead of just letting it die and at least keeping the possibility open of more games in the future
>Unreal on N64 getting cancelled
>Contra Force being released with slowdown instead of taking the time to fix it
>The Adventures of Bayou Billy and its pants-on-head retarded changes that were made to the American released that practically ruined what was originally a decent game in Japan (Mad City)
>the fucking SNES Super Scope (there are no words to describe how disappointed I was by this, what a wasted opportunity)
>Mortal Kombat 3 and its Ultimate and Trilogy versions, this ruined what could have been an incredible series until 9 and X(L) fixed it
>Weaponlord (best fighting game concept ever, weak execution)
>>
>>386922598
Hey at least we got New Vegas out of the revival. I mean """""Fallout"""" 3+4 are pretty shit but at least we have dank Legion memes
>>
>>386922723
>getting mad at Capcom

Literally how is anyone a fan of Capcom today? Don't they just shit on their fans almost as hard as Koonami did?
>>
>>386920926
Half-Life 3
Mass Effect 3
>>
File: 1498829560464.jpg (13KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498829560464.jpg
13KB, 540x296px
I will never not be mad about the ending of LA Noire, the villain being a literally who from the war and fucking Cole being killed off screen by a bunch of water
What an absolute garbage ending
>>
>>386923971
"Wha- really? That's it? He just fucking drowns?"

How the fuck is that a "Noire" ending?
He should've bled out. That's how you're SUPPOSED TO go in a Noire story ending. You get shot chasing the bad guy, maybe get one last shot at him and bleed out I mean holy shit how is this not common knowledge?
>>
Shizunes ending

That's all that needs to be said

No fuck that I'm still mad, it made no fucking sense, who wrote this shit hurrrrr let's break up for no fucking reason because herp herp
>>
>>386923813
They're holding Monster Hunter hostage.

They have me by the balls anon.
>>
>>>386923813
>They're holding Monster Hunter hostage.
Speaking of Borderlands and monster hunter...why couldnt either make guns fucking work in a giang hunting sim?
>>
File: Playstation All Stars - Dart.jpg (64KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Playstation All Stars - Dart.jpg
64KB, 640x400px
>Dart DLC for PSASBR being canceled
Literally the only reason I would buy the game.
>>
>>386924781
The person who wrote it didn't want to do Shizune's story but he got stuck with her.
>>
>>386924848
I pity you anon
>>
File: 2357654236.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2357654236.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
whatever the fuck command & conquer 4 is supposed to be

generals 2 scrapped

I fucking hate EA
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.