[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What level were you mid game? I found it shocking that Nokia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What level were you mid game?
I found it shocking that Nokia got two megas but then saw some youtube videos and people were 20 lvls above me and had megas.

How the fuck do you level up that fast?
I'm aboutlvl 30 on chapter 10 with ultimates.
People have megas and are on lvl50 on youtube.
>>
IDK, but do you have Platinum Numemon? Tactician USBs?
>>
>>386919872
This is my first playthrough, i don't have them
>>
>>386919926
Get them. You're in for an obscenely long grind playing the game without EXP boosts.
>>
>>386919926
Get them.
Platinum Numemon (and Platinum Sukamon) come from Hagurumon line. Motimon digivolves to it, and Pabumon digivolves to Moti. Platinum Numemon and Platinum Suka have a passive to greatly increase XP gain. Very easy to level up with them in the lead.

Tactician USBs can come from the Digifarm's 1k yen development mission. Buy some Development Patches at EDEN and give them to the digimon that are just chilling on the farm. Put 10 of them in one island, and also buy some Developer's Know How Kits at the Digilab and put them on the island as well.
The best way to get Tactician USBs is to savescum that Development Mission by saving at about 1 minute to go.
>>
Little off topic from CyberSluts but is Worlds worth the pick up?
>>
>>386920596
>Worlds
You mean Next Order? World is the series.
>>
>>386920464
>>386920423
okay i'll do that but I guess i didn't expect people to all use this that early.
>>
>>386920596
World is a very different kind of game. Only get it if you like tamagotchi, v-pet, or just really like Digimon.
>>
I remember picking the girl in that game but dropped at around 10 hours because of her absolutely annoying voice, so i restarted my playthroug as the boy but i have barely touched it since then
>>
>>386920672
Yeah Next Order, couldn't remember the name.
>>386920681
I do like digimon, I just can't tell if it's worth the $30 from game play videos.
>>
File: 1456459874996.png (107KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1456459874996.png
107KB, 620x388px
>>386919737
I don't remember, but you have to ask yourself one thing; is the game too difficult right now? If yes, you may be under leveled.

Very very few JRPGs require grinding. Cyber Sleuth is definitely not one of them. I did fine just going through and killing whatever I came across and doing side quests.
>>
>>386920675
I got to the sewer area before I looked up how to level up quickly. I can honestly say that the game is better with leveling up rapidly with this. Just keep it somewhat in check and don't steamroll everything immediately with level 99 megas.

>>386920848
I liked it. First one of its type that I've played besides Championship on the DS, but it wasn't as bad getting into it as I thought it would be.

Just don't play Normal mode. Play Easy.
>>
>>386921068
source?
>>
File: 1456750142647.jpg (147KB, 455x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456750142647.jpg
147KB, 455x472px
>>386922015
Who knows.
>>
File: M2_Joe_Kido.png (352KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
M2_Joe_Kido.png
352KB, 853x480px
>>386920464
1 minute to go?!?!
>>
>>386920824
What are you talking about? The main character is not voiced.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.