[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man I miss Mass Effect. Is the latest one good enough to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Man I miss Mass Effect.

Is the latest one good enough to play through, even though it may have killed the franchise?
>>
No.
>>
>>386906013
Mass effect 1 sucked
mass effect 2 sucked
mass effect 3 was beyond shit
Andromeda is like they announced a sequel to the shittiest movie sequel, and never acknowledged the originals
>>
>>386906285
Mass Effect 1-3 were gud. try not to cut people on that edge.
>>
>>386906385
thanks for the input, reddit
and yes, ME was always mediocre
>>
>>386906468
I do not agree.
>>
>>386906013
up to and including the ice planet i really had fun, i thought it wasn't that bad
the next planet i lost intrest completly
although i want to finish it i cant bring myself to do it
i would say pirate it or play the demp
>>
>>386906517
I believe that you are objectively wrong but I respect your opinion.
>>
>>386906013
Has Bioware even made a half-way decent game since DA 1?
>>
>>386906013

the series was never good, idiot.
>>
>>386906952
No
>>
>>386906013
It's a real slog, filled with unneccessary padding with gigantic planets that have almost nothing to do in them, dozens of boring and pointless fetch quests, and the two new alien races that the story revolves around are just bland and one note.

There were a few parts of the game that are genuinely entertaining, including the opening and first few worlds, the Reyes questline on Kadara, the main quest involving the Salarian Ark, Drak and Liam's loyalty missions which were surprisingly both a blast, and the Movie Night quest once you get to see the payoff at the end.
>>
I'm still mad.
>>
>game doesn't let you romance the hot milf
what absolute twaddle
>>
>>386906952
Dragon age inquisition was decent, the open world just being a thinly veiled Korean MMO grinding zone was dog shit though.
>>
>>386907862
You can kiss her in Citadel
>>
>>386906952
I actually liked DA2 even better than Origins, but I realize I'm in the minority on that.
>>
No. I quit halfway through cause it was godawful boring. Couldn't take it anymore.
>>
>>386906013
It's 30-40 hours longer than it has any right to be.
>>
>>386907862
lol just bang her daughter.
>>
>>386906013
I just miss good story driven AAA RPGs.
>>
>>386908342
>kys
kek
>>
>>386906013
One and Two are killer. One lets you talk one of the final bosses into killing himself, and two lets you play an invisible flame throwing asshole. Three was a victim of corruption
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.