[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this fucking piece of shit game so popular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Why is this fucking piece of shit game so popular?
>>
>>386904924
what are you mad about anyway?
>>
>>386905267
It's fucking awful. It's completely reliant on the retarded blood web system giving you OP perks. Game doesn't even match you with people your own character level or anything, shit's stupid when you're just fucking starting and can't survive or kill dick.
>>
>>386904924
Lul git gud fgt
>>
>>386904924
i havent touched it since the doctor released and was shit
whats happened
>>
>>386905940
Get good at what? Every single factor is determined by RNG and every element is exploitable from pallet looping to crouching under the hook. Shit's fucking stupid.
>>
I ask that same question about those shitty Life is Strange interactive videos.
>>
File: 1500540150784.png (264KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500540150784.png
264KB, 512x512px
>>386906245
>RNG
I wish it was RNG, then it would at least be less bullshit. The entire game is just survivors having literal "nope, I win" items and the killer's role is to play ring around the rosie with one person while the other 3 do all the objectives. Even if the killer is lucky enough to find someone who went afk since that's the only way those masked snails can catch a survivor, the others can just take them off the hook.

Everything about this game is designed to be unfun, and for every match to play exactly the same. The real question of the thread is how is this piece of shit still alive when even Evolve was designed better.
>>
>>386906780
It's too bad F13 turned out to be a flop. But it just proves these games are shit and people should just stop making them.
>>
>>386906780

I fucking hate survivor footsie shit
>>
>>386906780
maybe my killer was OP or maybe the surviors I was up against sucked but I wiped them every time I used that bell guy.
>>
>>386906780
Compared to friday the thirteenth this thing may as well be the pinnacle of balance. I feel like I have a chance no matter what I'm playing. Unlike F13 where everyone seems over and under powered at the same time.
>>
>>386907178

>survivors just strafe behind obstacles
>>
>>386907415
>Game made by Gun Media and Illfonic
>Both have atrocious track records
>People surprised the game is shit
>>
>>386904924
I haven't played it since like a week after the sale I got it. Is everyone left playing now specked out monsters in the blood web.
>>
>>386907589
I'm not surprised, game wanted to be too big.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.