[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive never played it did i miss out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pobrane.jpg (6KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6KB, 201x250px
ive never played it
did i miss out?
>>
No.
>>
>>386904181

Considering it's dirt cheap at this point, you should go ahead and give it a try. It's not a masterpiece by any stretch but there's some fun to be had.
>>
>>386904181
>Got the game years ago for PS3
>Never bothered opening it let alone play it.
The only thing I really like form TES series is the lore.
>>
>>386904181
lmao fuck no, you will have more chances of going out and getting a hot gf or an awesome job than actually enjoying this mediocre casual garbage
>>
>>386904181
ive played it twice and i cant remember it
>>
File: 1501003215570.png (304KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1501003215570.png
304KB, 396x396px
>>386904181
It's pretty good
>>386904238
>>386904380
>>386905794
You know no one thinks you're cooler or smarter for saying the game is bad. If anything you're just making an ass of yourselves.
>>
File: 1497222436275.png (1018KB, 809x829px) Image search: [Google]
1497222436275.png
1018KB, 809x829px
Well of course it is, Anon! You should especially buy Skyrim Special Edition (TM) on Steam(TM), Xbox One(TM), or Playstation 4 (TM)! Todd Howard is a great man too.
>>
>>386904181
It's fun if you've never played a game like it before but it's ultimately pretty shallow.
>>
>>386904181
It's pretty good for the first hundred hours or so, past that it all comes down to mods and whether or not you want to grind for the pretty pithy endgame content. Personally, I think it's brilliant, and I love the homesteading DLC and the one that takes you to Solstheim.
>>
>>386904181
Play Morrowind. Do it.
>>
>>386904181
maybe, you could always pirate it and try it out.
>>
File: 1382198671445.jpg (34KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1382198671445.jpg
34KB, 484x461px
>>386906128
And trying to insist people can't genuinely dislike this game isn't making an ass of yourself?

>>386904181
I got it on sale long ago and I've tried to play through it numerous times ever since because it does actually feel adventurous. But every time you get about 15 or so hours into the playthrough you realize combat balance is fucking shite, the skills and their trees are fucking shite, the quests writing is shite, the quests activities are shite, and then you get bored of it and drop the game after finishing like 2 factions and having hoarded more garbage than you can care to organize. All you do is pillage caves or dungeons full of bandits, draugr, falmer, or some mix of the three. It gets old really fucking fast and leaves so much more to be desired.

I don't recommend it, you'll never leave a playthrough feeling satisfied guaranteed. Fuck Todd.
>>
>>386904181
Not really but it's worth a try. It makes a for a pretty fun first playthrough if you're down for a light action rpg with some exploration. It also makes for an interesting second playthrough if you want to experiment with mods.
I find it's much more fun when you put role-playing restrictions on yourself.

It's not a great game by any means but it does well enough for a fantasy sandbox. Seeing how it's completed and changed by different mods is sort of fascinating and if you've you've never tried heavily modding a game before it's a great place to start.
>>
If you're playing on PC, get it and mod the shit out of it.

If you're playing on console, hell naw.
>But mods are supported on cons-
HELL NAW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.