[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA VI Set in 1970s Liberty City Would Be Perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: new york gangs 1970s.jpg (146KB, 1280x899px) Image search: [Google]
new york gangs 1970s.jpg
146KB, 1280x899px
You can't even prove me wrong
>>
I liked the warriors game

the movie is good but I think the game is better
>>
>>386903951

It doesn't really matter what you think, as going forward GTA will essentially be an intro for GTAOnline, and will be set in the present-day as that has the broadest appeal.
>>
>>386903951
I've wanted this since GTAIV to be honest, the modern rendition of LC is ripe for it, make the needed changes, keep the layout, maybe add another island or somesuch based off of some upstate NY and it's be great.

And before someone says something about phones like I've seen said about GTA in the past after the phone became more of a thing, Payphones and an address book.
>>
Except that it would take place in Liberty City. So that automatically mars the perfection.
>>
File: 1481833677510.jpg (2MB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481833677510.jpg
2MB, 1800x1013px
>set in 1975
>soundtrack is a mix of psychedelic rock, prog, funk and disco
>the plot is about the MC, a criminal, making a deal with the Feds to infiltrate the city's largest drug smuggling gang and exposing them otherwise he goes to prison and loses custody of his children
>main missions consist of stakeouts for the cartel or the Feds; infiltration missions where you wear wire taps to meetings or have to take pictures of drug containers for evidence; shootouts against other gangs/criminals
>side missions include helping the LCPD find serial killers and common criminals
>cars go from family cars to pimped-out Cadillacs and Rolls-Royces
>>
Too bad 70s cars sucked ass
>>
>>386903951
No, I don't want a Mafia III 2.0.
>>
>>386903951
I've wanted this for the longest time, OP. GTA IV was the closest we've gotten, it felt like 70's NYC but set in 2008.
>>
File: GTB4.jpg (232KB, 1200x652px) Image search: [Google]
GTB4.jpg
232KB, 1200x652px
>>386904586
Apologize
>>
>>386904603
Rockstar is not full of SJWS
>>
File: taxi_driver_still.jpg (338KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
taxi_driver_still.jpg
338KB, 1296x730px
>>386903951
Just let it be from the POV of a lonely, depressed sociopath trying to understand the human condition

And it better have a noir OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4aK-YsPeU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.