[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*farts on your mii*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: twerkey.jpg (46KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
twerkey.jpg
46KB, 400x240px
*farts on your mii*
>>
>Decide to try out the Vampire class after finally unlocking it
>Motherfucker never asks for new clothing
>Never get a chance to use him, end up fighting the final boss with him in the Safe Spot in Polka Dots at level 10

The Catalogue really should let you go up to the highest tier that you've unlocked across all Jobs.
>>
File: 1405435621072.png (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1405435621072.png
154KB, 1024x768px
>>386900358
>decide to level up vampire
>think he's not gonna do shit because shit weapons and armor
>get to final boss
>decide to put him in final phase with my heavy hitters for funsies
>he ends up dealing the deathblow to the bitchnigga with a 250+ damage ice wave
>>
File: Samus.jpg (472KB, 850x730px) Image search: [Google]
Samus.jpg
472KB, 850x730px
*farts in air vent*
>>
Are there more classes to unlock besides Vampire and Elf? The way the third page is aligned makes me think so.

Also fuck plant. Worst class.
>>
Chances of a sequel?
Not controlling all the miis was a dick move.
>>
File: 1405719643923.gif (486KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1405719643923.gif
486KB, 250x141px
Oh, and while I still have the chance.

Never make a laid-back Chef.

They will piss off everyone. Everyone.
>>
>>386900584
*remodel your shithole*
>>
>>386902185
Just in general, never make a Chef or Tank that's AI-controlled, because they'll be a fucking pariah in no time. I wish the relationships worked more like Tomodachi Life, where friendships, romances, and rivalries just happened randomly without much of a consequence, and the friendship perks in this game were locked to specific classes on level-up. Like Pincer could be a Thief skill that worked with whomever happened to be a friend at the time, or Interrupt a Warrior skill that worked with rivals. There's too much micro-management on that stuff right now.
>>
So, is it good? I'm a bit torn
>>
File: 1477590045525.jpg (9KB, 182x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477590045525.jpg
9KB, 182x226px
>>386902602
>not running a team of Hyper Tanks
If you refuse to use sprinkles, just become a Pop-Star and use that one song to fix their relationship breaking bullshit.
>>386902812
It's decent. It's a mobile-game disguised as a 3DS game.
The novelty of the miis is the only reason to get it imo.
>>
>>386901251
>Fuck Plant. Worst class.

It's better than Princess, from what I've seen. Princess doesn't seem to do anything particularly well, and needs to get off a Double Reppuken to deal the same damage that a Warrior can do with a basic attack. Tank doesn't seem to be worth it either, but I didn't level one up very much because I was sick of him starting fights with my party.

>>386902812
It's a pretty fun light RPG, but there are pretty obvious flaws. The novelty of an RPG with every NPC being a Mii is the main selling point, but it's a fun little distraction.
>>
>>386900584
b-braap!
>>
>>386902950
Do you ever get more than 5 Hyper Sprinkles? I'm in the Post-Game and I still haven't got any more of the non-HP/MP Sprinkles. I use them fairly often (Hyper's great on Thieves), but I only ever have enough for two battles. Not enough to want to build a team that relies on them.
>>
File: 1499481616950.gif (488KB, 420x178px) Image search: [Google]
1499481616950.gif
488KB, 420x178px
>>386902950
>>not running a team of Hyper Tanks
>If you refuse to use sprinkles, just become a Pop-Star and use that one song to fix their relationship breaking bullshit
I know nothing about this game and this entire post makes no sense. Isn't this a game where Miis just have a good time? Is this some wack jrpg?
>>
>>386903289
It's a full-fledged JRPG, though it's not very complex or challenging. Aside from your main character, you don't even control any of your party members directly. Instead, you're kinda like the party cheerleader, moving characters to the sidelines to recover when needed, and using "Sprinkles" to heal and buff them when they need a quick fix.

This video may be LP cancer, but it gives a good idea of what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Oyyr0_RW4
>>
>>386903042
>Shitting on princess
Princess can do a defense debuff AOE, do heavy AOE damage and also an AOE distraction, and it also have automatic status effect prevention, the class is top tier support.

Flower in the other hand is the worst healer class in the game, completely worthless right along pop star.
>>
File: smoth.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
smoth.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>386902185
Never make a laid-back anyone
They'll be piss-off machines always
Also
>Genie Will Smith
>>
File: miis.jpg (68KB, 352x176px) Image search: [Google]
miis.jpg
68KB, 352x176px
Haven't started the game yet but it seems good from the reception it got. Made these in anticipation.
>>
>>386903802
Guess I've gotta level her up more. She's at level 24 or so, and spends most of her turns spraying cologne on enemies, and I don't know what it accomplishes. Flower hasn't been great, but the AI tends to be bad with healers in general. When I pull out my Cleric, she wastes most of her MP on Righteous Anger instead of healing anyone. Luckily my main is a Chef, because every time I turn on Auto-Battle he spams Spicy Dinner instead of healing, and ruins all my friendships.
>>
>>386900584
Why did someone draw r63 Snake?
>>
>>386902185

I made my friend a laid-back chef. It's pretty funny, and suits him perfectly.

Stubborn Warrior will never take damage except from instakills.
Cool Thief will dodge almost anything.

Kind trait is shit tier.
>>
>>386904346
>think Kind trait will be good on a Cleric
>Get some extra heals off, and sparing enemies almost never happens because she can't do much damage anyway
>Then she starts throwing herself in the way of enemy attacks

What is even the point.
>>
>>386904136
Flower tends to use the stupid wind attack more than healing even if someone is at critical health, the personality might have something to do with it tho.

The perfume is defense reduction, so focus on the affected enemy for extra damage is not 100% chance like the devil's one but it can be better if you use AOE attacks.
>>
Possible personalities for the sequel we'll never get?

>Greedy
>Gets more money if they deal the finishing blow to foes.
>Steals recovery items from allies before using their own.
>Takes slightly more money than things cost sometimes.
>Gets in fights with other allies more easily.
>Gets slightly more meter from eating favourite foods.

>Somber
>More likely to cry.
>Less likely to get angry or dance.
>Reduces damage by being depressed.
>Always full after one food item eaten.
>Revives KO'd allies at random, but also makes them annoyed.
>>
>>386905678
Cocky
>>
File: 1478261011972.gif (3MB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
1478261011972.gif
3MB, 400x237px
haha
>>
Anyone have any good female miis?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.