[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were we wrong about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4555.png (97KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4555.png
97KB, 251x241px
Were we wrong about this game?
>>
nothing, it's an underrated gem
>>
>>386899706
Played it through.

Fuck no we were not. It's bad the entire way through.
>>
>>386900313
Develop your hypothesis
>>
File: Kadara.png (1MB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
Kadara.png
1MB, 840x840px
>>386900408
This planet existing at all. Seems to have been entirely written by the B team as it has little connection to the main story and collides with the rest of the storyline. And said team gave absolutely no shits about the rest of the game.
>>
>>386901469
the story in the first place is retarded
>lol shepard youre dumb reapers arent real
>hey guys we should send people into a another galaxy just cause xD
>by the time they get their even if the reapers are real it wont matter because the crayon box saved us in the next installment
>>
U ironically name 2 good parts of this game
>>
>>386899706
Its not as bad as everyone says but they are right enough to warrant not getting the game until its <20$ on sale. Its flaws are not critically damaging enough to make it an unfun experience through and through. If you buy it at 60$ you're going to be so fucking disappointed.
>>
>>386901801
A sonic fan fiction writer would have at least read the rough draft of their work to see if theres anything conflicting or wrong. These people are worse than a sonic fan fiction writer. At least the story itself is on par with a sonic fan fiction writer.
>>
>>386902009
What is this (((buy))) you're speaking of?
>>
>>386902168
Goyim trade green paper for software sometimes.
>>
>>386902251
>paper
Oy vey, look at this schmuck. Get with the times, everyone's using easily-tracked digital transactions nowadays
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 610x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 610x521px
I just bought this game recently for like 25$ and my first 35 hours:
PROS:
Crafting/weapon development starts slow but is fun
Combat is hella fun, not a lot changed from 3, besides minor build changes/boost jump
Nomad is fun to drive in
CONS: Forced relationships with no "feels"
Story is alright, but the antagonist and protagonist barely have a relationship
Home world/nexus has decent quests with lots of SHIT quests
First 3 hours is 2.5hrs text of meaningless relationships and .5 awsome
Combat

I haven't beaten the game yet, but the facial motions aren't a huge impact or that noticeable, but in a game
About relation ships, it lacks

6/10
>>
>>386902440
>not supporting your local gamestop
oy vey, my poor cousin Raines
>>
>>386901801
>the entire Andromeda Initiative possesses absolutely no ship-to-ship weaponry
>mostly have small arms
>this is an actual problem in the plot
>no one ever mentions just making them with all the manufacturing facilities they have
Hey guys lets go to another galaxy but hear me out we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea so lets not put any guns on our ships and just hope for the best okay?

>>386901971
The shattered moon planet was cool as hell.
Compared to Liam, my life ain't so bad.

What the hell was up with the Architect world bosses? Everyone seemed to know what the hell they were fighting but I didn't encounter any plot related to them.
>>
File: 1489702885816.webm (3MB, 824x698px) Image search: [Google]
1489702885816.webm
3MB, 824x698px
>>386899706
>we
>>
File: MAYBE IM FOOLISH.jpg (238KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
MAYBE IM FOOLISH.jpg
238KB, 1920x1090px
MAYBE I'M BLIND
>>
File: 1409017270036.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1409017270036.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>386899816
your reading comprehension is atrocious.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.