[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rainbow Six Siege worth buying on PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What about its DLC?
>>
>>386899574
Solid game
Horrific netcode
>>
File: 1499082384415.jpg (334KB, 1016x673px) Image search: [Google]
1499082384415.jpg
334KB, 1016x673px
>>386899574
There's no "DLC", you can get everything for free.
The season pass just means you get every operators instantly, which you shouldn't get because you'll suck at first.
Cool game, and the new servers coming up will maybe fix the bad netcode, and remember not to reinforce between bombs and next to a mira window.
>>
File: NhB6R2O.png (412KB, 454x663px) Image search: [Google]
NhB6R2O.png
412KB, 454x663px
>>386899862
>There's no "DLC", you can get everything for free.
>The season pass just means you get every operators instantly, which you shouldn't get because you'll suck at first.
>Cool game, and the new servers coming up will maybe fix the bad netcode, and remember not to reinforce between bombs and next to a mira window.

what the fuck seriously? I can just get the $40 standard Siege edition and unlock the stuff from Gold and Complete from enough play time?

what's the point of Gol dand Complete then?
>>
>>386900065
Not much, the DLC operators do take quite a while to earn though if you dont have steady hours
>>
>>386900314
>, the DLC operators do take quite a while to earn though if you dont have steady hours

are they Overpowered, or are most operators balanced?
>>
>>386900992
Some of them see a bit of play but none of them are "omg if we dont have this operator i throw"

If you can headshot people you can make any operator work
>>
>>386900992
I'd like like to think all operators are balanced. It's just comes down to which ones utility you want to use on a specific map and game mode.
>>
>>386900992

alot of the DLC operators have useless shit like Buck,Capitao,Frost,Echo,and Jackal
>>
>>386900992
Yeah, they're pretty unbalanced. Jackal, Blackbeard, and Hibana have the best guns in the game by far.
>>
>>386901505
>Buck
>useless shit
>>
I feel a sale/free weekend coming, they usually do one before a big content drop. Whatever you do, do NOT buy the starter edition.
>>
>>386902034
I made the mistake of doing that since I already owned it on PS4 at launch and didn't want to pay full price twice to play with people on PC. The grind is soul crushing.
>>
>>386899574
Solid game with some small issues that are being heavily alleviated in an upcoming content update. Lots of replay value. Ability to grind out all DLC ops (not too difficult) instead of paying for them. All upgrades, maps/content updates are free to everyone. No grind necessary.

It's one of the best business models I've ever seen. Makes it so that the community doesn't get split up, like in other shooters.

Balancing is mostly good. Some people complain about ops like Ash, Jager, Bandit, Caveira, and Hibana. I don't think they're that big of a deal, but again, content update will be improving the game widely.

If you choose to buy it, don't buy the starter edition. Buy the standard (or gold if you want) edition on sale. I've seen it go 50% off a good few times...or so I recall.
>>386901674
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.