[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This could have been out next month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
This could have been out next month.
>>
>nothing else coming out until November at the earliest

kill me
>>
with a game heavily focused on multiplayer, who cares?

also, microtransactions
>>
it's 8€ right now, is it worth it?
>>
>>386898171
Shadow of War
>>
Oh no, how will I ever live without giving Rockstar $500 in Cow Cards and playing GTA with horses? Woe is me, my existence is meaningless without rapidly pressing A to run or seeing a caravan pleading for help for the 49th time
>>
>>386898085
The game will be shit regardless and still get its dick sucked because Rockstar for some reason maintains the cultish appeal of a small dev while having the attitude and resources of a big publisher like EA.
>>
>>386898085
>looking forward to yet another cash shop game
how much you wanna bet they try lootboxes?
>>
In all seriousness, how fucking jewey do we expect R* to be with this game? GTA V showed that underage kids will shell out literally hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for a few new vehicles and palette swaps. They didn't even fucking bother adding anything for the campaign, while GTA IV had fantastic single player DLC. I feel like the single player for RDR 2 is basically going to be tacked on at this point, with the sole focus on making money off of children.
>>
>>386898414
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck no
>>
File: John-Marston.jpg (41KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
John-Marston.jpg
41KB, 500x433px
>>386898085
not a chance it was gonna happen mate
>>
>>386898781

>adding only new vehicles

Aren't they consistently adding more levels/game modes?
>>
>>386898996
WHY CAN'T THEY ADD ALL THESE COOL FUCKING VEHICLES TO THE SINGLE PLAYER

WHY DO DEVELOPERS KEEP DOING THIS SHIT TO ME
>>
>>386898085
New trailer when?
>>
>>386898085
I'm honestly not expecting the game until next November, at the earliest. Rockstar don't exactly have a track record of sticking to their first or second release dates.
>>
>>386898171
Yakuza this month, Danganronpa in September, Mario in October, Pokemon in November

There's plenty coming out if you have good taste
>>
>A Rockstar blog post from December 2013 tells players to look forward to "substantial additions" to the game's story mode. These additions were planned for 2014.
>Franklin in GTA 5, told Jack Thriller in 2014 that, "We’re working on the DLC, downloadable content, for Grand Theft Auto 5, and that's real big. That's like, first on my list right now, to finish that up."

GTA 5 is more about the multiplayer than the single player.
>>
>>386898340
>>386898437
>>386898496
>>386898767
Fuck off you vendetta fags. You know the games top notch and the only thing you can bitch about is the fact they found a way to make extra cash.

Games going to to be another land mark achievement from R* and your favorite devs will be going on twitter sucking their dick.
>>
>>386898414
>singleplayer microtransactions
>>
>>386898781
>how fucking jewey do we expect R* to be with this game?
not on the level of gta v (at first) but id be willing to bet they are going to concentrate a lot on guns (holsters, engravings, colors, and more vanity addons) and clothes (hats, spurs, ponchos, boots, etc) in the first few months.
like you said the sp mode will be an afterthought, even moreso than gta v
>>
>>386899358
>Implying
People will be bored with the game because it wasn't as good as BotW or Witcher 3 in either direction. It will be a shitty game.
>>
File: 1469318462629.png (636KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469318462629.png
636KB, 640x480px
>>386898414
ORC MODE WHEN?
>>
Guaranteed, the reason it was delayed is because they don't know how to create Red Dead Online. They kicked out the guy behind GTAO and now it's coming back to bite them in the ass.
>>
>>386898085
Who gives a fuck if its not on PC

Only 12 year olds play on consoles any more
>>
Huh, I'm still living way in the past. I mean I know it's August 2017 but somehow September 2017 still felt like it's a year away
>>
>>386898171
go finish your backlog you faggot
>>
>>386899829
>as BotW or Witcher 3 in either direction
Funny that both production teams have spoke about how they were compelled to do open world becasue of Rockstar.

CD RED lead specifically said that with the TW3 they were hoping to "emulate the Rockstar model"
>>
File: 1480702845363.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480702845363.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>386899249
I can smell your loaded diaper from here
>>
>>386898781
There's not very much to peddle in a western setting. In GTA you can always make new cars to rice and all kinds of vehicles, I mean yeah those bases and businesses cost a lot too but people only get them so they can grind for the car stuff. This game is just horses
>>
>>386900071
How did you fucking know
>>
>>386898085
id rather have a finished game
>>
>>386900127
BotW's team mentioned Skyrim, not GTA or RDR. RDR2 will not reach the heights of either direction. Especially since Rockstar likely never even thought about pursuing BotW's ideas.
>>
>>386898085
>Rockstar
>Not delaying a game

Pick one.
>>
The GTA series will become Rockstar's cash cow line while the Red Dead series will be their serious, artistic, story-and world-driven games. GTA V is already making more than enough money for them, it's silly to think they'll give Red Dead the same treatment. Autistic children only have so much of their parents' money to spend.
>>
>>386900420
>Especially since Rockstar likely never even thought about pursuing BotW's ideas.
Why would they go in that direction? They already have the same praise BotW has with GTA 4 and 5 they also have 76 million more copies sold.
>>
>>386900505
This they've already said they don't expect it to be as big of success and I agree, it'll be big but I dunno if it'll get GTA big. Then again they didn't expect GTAO to be a huge thing and look what happened there.
>>
File: 1501720892470.png (46KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1501720892470.png
46KB, 252x291px
>>386899249
You forgot Mania this week for home consoles. PCbros BTFO
>>
>>386900505
>Red Dead series will be their serious, artistic, story-and world-driven games
I hope the fuck not, that would be against the vein of the original games
>>
>>386900505
>Why would a corporate entity follow a route that led to record shattering financial success with their next installment
HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I hope you're right but you probably won't be. Even if Rockstar wanted to step away from Shark Cards and the rest of it the overlords at 2K would force them to
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.