[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The discount period is almost running out! 40 bucks for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1502471440683[1].png (480KB, 958x812px) Image search: [Google]
1502471440683[1].png
480KB, 958x812px
The discount period is almost running out! 40 bucks for this amazing masterpiece is a fucking STEAL. Especially when all the mega links and torrentz with the pirated version have keyloggers in them and Cleve's based advanced DRM. The game is totally bug free, by the way, don't believe the liars!
>>
How much are you being paid to shill this game?
>>
>>386897359

RPS talked about the game and didn't even mention Cleve.
>>
>>386897536
I'm not being paid anything, I'm just trying to bait the morons from the previous thread to come back here and defend their broken, buggy game
>>
>>386897646
You could at least put the game's name in the title, idiot. See me after class.
>>
File: 7893435855.jpg (62KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
7893435855.jpg
62KB, 680x598px
>>386897536
It's Blackmore trying to salvage the last 24 years of his life.
>>
>>386897646
>stupid sape can't even keep his act for 5 minutes
>>
File: C3lggxBVcAAhCwb.jpg (56KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C3lggxBVcAAhCwb.jpg
56KB, 1200x675px
FRIENDLY REMINDER

The small minority of prolific samefags that support the game blindly should be ridiculed or avoided. Their posts are redundant and easy to spot often including:

>Sape (negative)
>Thal (positive)
>Incline
>Blobber
>The spelling "Grimwah"
>Pressure to purchase Grimoire
>Contempt for the pirating of Grimoire
>Claims that uploaded copies of Grimoire contain viruses, bitcoin miners, keyloggers
>Insults and slurs intended to bait someone named Andrew
>Labeling of the game's art style as competent to gorgeous
>Labeling of the game's detractors as "Goons or Weebs"
>Stale memes
>a heavy reliance on buzzwards
>Idolatry involving Cleveland Blakemore
>Prejudices within the genre based on game region
>Grandstanding
>Elitism
>Rabid belligerence
>Ignorance regarding good game design
>Ignorance regarding good writing
>Ignorance regarding color theory
>Ignorance regarding math and the interactivity of simple systems

Poor reasoning and argumentative skills are also characteristic. When faced with logic they'll adopt a veteran gamer stance and insist their opponent is better suited playing games generally regarded as casual, i.e. "Go back to Skyrim, kid." Or the new favorite, "You haven't even played Wizardry."

Bottom of the barrel shitposts from rookie anglers.
>>
File: .png (114KB, 634x875px) Image search: [Google]
.png
114KB, 634x875px
Can someone link me to the latest keylogger? I'm still on 1.2.0.14 but there's a newer version now afaik
>>
>>386897359
Real thread >>386898736
>>
You made the critical mistake of not putting "Grimoire" in your title, OP. You fucked up!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.