[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have a shit taste in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: black-ops-2-cover-art-bo2-cod.jpg (555KB, 1305x1370px) Image search: [Google]
black-ops-2-cover-art-bo2-cod.jpg
555KB, 1305x1370px
Well, do I?
>>
BO2 is the best of the recent CODs and Origins is top tier
>>
>>386891448
Forgot to mention I have months upon months played into this game. I've been playing it for 3 years ever since my friend gifted it to me.
>>
>>386891532
Origins gets boring after awhile, but with random people it's always fun.
>>
Play whatever the fuck you want, you shouldnt care what people think of what you like on an anonymous imageboard or on /v/
blops 2 had the most replayable campaign
>>
>>386891448
I started playing again when it was added to the xbone BC but that shit is full hacked lobbies and aimbotters to be fun again.
Maybe if i find a cheap steam key ill give the pc version a try.
I unironically love Infinite Warfare and BO 3, which after the ass MW3, Ghosts and AW, it made me actually hope for quality COD again
>>
>>386891703
Bo1's campaign was the best dude.
>>
>>386891448
uh
BO3 zombies on Pee Cee anyone?
>>
>>386892651
It was fun but playing it recently I didnt think it held up as well. That said it had arguably the better multiplayer and zombie maps and the best secrets in any CoD.
>>
>>386892729
The zombies in bo3 was pretty good. Some of the maps become redundant and you stopped playing them. Der Eisendrache stopped becoming fun for me, zetsubou no shima is shit, gorod korovi is the best, and revelations is easy shit.
>>
>>386892845
Bo2 had that play style for everybody. Any playstyle you had bo2 compensated. Are you a dirty camper? Congratulations you can implant a shield into the ground, throw some soccer balls and you're good. It caters mostly to the rushing playstyle, but anything you want to do, you can do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.