[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumor Roundup Thread. Rumored PlayStation All-Stars successor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502230888321[1].png (101KB, 960x495px) Image search: [Google]
1502230888321[1].png
101KB, 960x495px
Rumor Roundup Thread.

Rumored PlayStation All-Stars successor.

Suggested titles include
PlayStation Arena
PlayStation Super Stars Battle
PlayStation Battle Grounds
PlayStation Legends of Fighting

Gameplay will be life bars now. You do have a super meter, but it is only one super attack like a Final Smash

Game will be revealed in October with a CG trailer, the gameplay will be revealed at PSX. The characters in the trailer are Crash, Kratos, Aloy and Morgana, and the other characters will be revealed at PSX.

Developer is GameArts, who worked on Grandia, Lunar, Smash Bros. Brawl and TMNT Smash Up

Crash's moveset:

Crash is a mixed bag. He uses classic movies from the original games, but also has combat from Crash of the Titans/Crash Mind Over Mutant. Is standard attacks consist of his Crash of the Titans combat, whilst his specials are classic Crash moves like spinning, ground pound, sliding and fruit bazooka. When Crash gets his special attack, he gains the Aku Aku mask. Running into enemies gives them tons of damage and knock back, and Crash is invincible in this state.

Morgana's moveset.

Morgana has his sword as a melee weapon, his slingshot as a long range, can transform into a van similar to Wario's side B motorcycle in smash, and also has his Persona attacks.

For his special attack, if you're able to catch a character in your distance as you activate it, The Phantom Thieves hold them at gunpoint. The player caught in this attack has to either give up a life and give it to Morgana, or suffer an all out attack from The Phantom Thieves.

Mementos Description

The stage has two train platforms with two train tracks, along with some platforms above them. Trains come by every so often and can deal a bit of damage. The stage has its own UI elements, being The Phantom Thieves talking about the battle that is underway. The dialogue will be varied depending if Morgana is in the battle, who is going up against who, the stage transitioning to WipeOut, etc.
>>
Developers also said they are interested in putting Lammy, Danta, Klonoa and a Yakuza character in the game.

Game will have an arcade mode like the previous game, have small story cutscenes, a rival battle and final boss for each character. Final boss is "significant to PlayStation history"

The art style is actually pretty unified, like sm4sh in a way. The game looks a lot faster than the first game as well, a lot more fluid movement from the characters.

PS4 Pro seems to upscale the game to a proper 4K. The game already runs at 60fps on all PS4s.

The UI is pretty much the same as the first game, only the super bar is smaller and below the health bar which is bigger. When a character has their special, they will have a more aggressive looking portrait with flames around it.

The music playing in Mementos was an instrumental recreation of Last Surprise, and the Wipeout music was a remix of the one of the tracks from the original. Both remixes done by Atlus

Online play will have all the modes of the previous game, along with some sort of clan mode. Unlockables are going to probably be the same as the first game, except no minions this time.
>>
Bullshit
>>
Marza Animation is developing the CG reveal trailer.

>the trailer shows Kratos walking through a forest.
>he looks around after hearing leaves and bushes make noise
>suddenly, Morgana ambushes him but he avoids the impact
>"You seem like you have some treasure of some sort! Hand it over or I go all out! Nyah!"
>"Over my dead body you will!"
>Kratos begins to strike Morgana with his chains, but Morgana cancels the third strike with his Persona, Zorro
>Morgana uses Garula on Kratos and begins to charge at him when he's dizzy
>suddenly, Morgana is hit in the face with a fruit bazooka and Crash runs into the scene
>Kratos gets up to use his chains against Crash, but Crash uses a spin to cancel the, and slide tackles Morgana whilst doing so
>an speeding arrow barely misses Crash and hits a tree
>"WOAH!"
>"I shall put an end to this"
>Aloy jumps down from a tree and aims her bow and arrow at Morgana, who dodges and fires his sling shot at her
>meanwhile Kratos is fighting Crash in the background
>the shot zooms out, as silhouettes appear in the background behind trees with beaming eyes
>cuts to black
>2018
>>
>>386886572
How do you know it's bullshit?
>>
I thought the first game was considered a failure?
>>
>>386887058
It sold over a million copies. The game was marketed poorly, had a poor budget, rushed production and an inexperienced development team.

Sony decided to go all out this time cause they know if they don't make the same mistakes again, the game would do much better than the original game.
>>
I really do hope that they remove that super kill mechanic. It made the first game so unbalanced and not fun to play competitively.
>>
Fake as fuck
>>
They better bring back Abe and Dart.

I still can't believe they released Isaac Clarke and Zeus over him.
>>
This sounds true ngl.
>>
We already have a thread for this >>386881126
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.