[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buffing junkrat Seriously blizzard? Do you want your fanbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

File: junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg (405KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-screenshot-004.jpg
405KB, 1920x1200px
>buffing junkrat

Seriously blizzard? Do you want your fanbase to quit? He's already broken as shit as it is and you want to make him more powerful? Even the fucking pros are playing him pre buff. He needs a nerf. Most broken character in overwatch.
>>
ha ha !
>>
he was proper shite, now he atleast stands a fighting chance in a 1v1
>>
Good, now buff the rest of the defense class

Fuck the lowbie retards who get shit on by them
>>
>>386884067
>meta is shit because the devs are incompetent retards
>make significant changes based on what the pros chose to predict the next meta
bravo
>>
>>386885051
Sure faggot, because this game is balanced around 1v1. /s
>>
I'm fine with junkrat being buffed.

Why is Hanzos scatter arrow still the most broken bullshit innthe game
>>
>>386884067
>broken

Nah he actually is underpowered.

But that doesnt change the fact that he is very annoying to play against and will only be even more annoying when he is actually viable.

Same with pharah, some characters can be UP but still cancer.

Id rather play against the same dive shit a 1000x times than a meta junkrat/pharah.
>>
File: laughingelves.jpg (115KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
laughingelves.jpg
115KB, 300x269px
>Blizzard
>balance

They've proven time and time again they don't know what the fuck they're doing, with any game.
>>
>can't balance for shit
>refuse to hurry the fucks up adding new characters
the game has neither the balance of a small roster or the variety or an expanding large roster, its a fucking joke.
the overwatch team may be the most incompetent staff at blizzard
>>
the game is a fucking bore because 90% of the roster is cancer thats completely unfun to fight
and the other 10% is hot trash and near unplayable because of it
>>
What happened?
Where are the notes?
>>
>>386885228
it should be, it'd be more fun than rock paper scissors
>>
File: 1475464838815.jpg (250KB, 1280x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475464838815.jpg
250KB, 1280x627px
People still play overwatch?
>>
Junkrat is the only way to get anywhere on Hanamura attack.
>>
File: 1494966063764.jpg (24KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1494966063764.jpg
24KB, 248x203px
>>386884067
>He's already broken as shit
>>
File: 1501628173792.png (268KB, 637x654px) Image search: [Google]
1501628173792.png
268KB, 637x654px
>>386885228
>/s
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>386884067
How's life in Bronze ?
>>
>>386885745
You mean characters that can get easy kills with minimal skill required are not fun to play as or against?
Although I guess easy kills is more fun than getting no kills for actually terrible players
>>
>>386884067
why do retards have problems with abstract concepts?
>>
>tfw 200 kb connection
Tell what buff is please
>>
>>386884067
Him; Widow and Roadhog arr getting buffed because they want them for FFA and TDM.
>Blizzard is actually feeling threatened enough by quake champions to try this shit
>>
D.va becoming tanky all of infinite cuck of the rat destroyed him. There is no way junk can get a d.va off his face.

Mei got trashcanned after they "balanced" her ult by nerfing ult generation across the board in addition to halving her main form of generation
>>
>>386886949
What does that faggotry means?
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/rER6Era02kDPDTat-3d_dg/type/op/
You will never be this autistic
>>
>>386884067
Why do you care? We are only here for the waifus. No one actually plays this shit
>>
File: 9HeqaRK.jpg (2MB, 4066x2701px) Image search: [Google]
9HeqaRK.jpg
2MB, 4066x2701px
>>386887359
That both are Reddit users because they both understand it. The person saying gb2 Reddit is the bigger faggot though because the dumb nigger thinks this chink washing board IRC is a secret club.
>>
>>386887085
Rip tire is faster and can infinitely climb walls
He can hold 2 mines now
>>
>>386887115
Lol this baseless accusation.
>>
>>386887641
Wow sounds like something a plat would complain about
>>
>>386887454
>google junkrat
>it's one of the first images with that name

Really activates my almonds. It's almost like not the same person made those threads
>>
Did you faggots not see Korea use junkrat? Clearly he's not a bad pick.
>>
>Even the fucking pros are playing him pre buff
ummm no they dont? The competitive meta is very strict and Junkrat has never been part of that. He's literally never picked in very high tier of play.
>already broken as shit
>most broken character
>he needs a nerf
Forgive me, for I have replied to bait.
>>
>>386891882
>literally played at a pro level last weekend and shitstomped

did you miss it?
>>
File: 1501359434278.png (2MB, 1785x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1501359434278.png
2MB, 1785x1451px
For fuck's sake, just because Junkrat got picked by pros and did well does not make him good. He's still one of the worst heroes in the game right now because everyone who does actual damage does it better than him. Fuck, if he gets to the level of rework Bastion or Lucio ever, then he'll be broken. Stop circlejerking.
>>
That feeling when /v/ ignores the evidence and just claims junk is bad, even though pros have been playing him
>>
>>386884067
>Even the fucking pros are playing him pre buff
Excuse me?
I mean, I haven't been following the meta at all lately but this can't possibly be true.
>>
>>386887609
Well, at least you've found a way to feel superior to them both.
>>
File: when the bongrip hits you.jpg (277KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
when the bongrip hits you.jpg
277KB, 960x1280px
>>386884067

>buff Junkrat when he was already good
>nerf Hog into absolute uselessness because of his short cd 1-shot playstyle
>immediately after release another character with another short cd 1-shot playstyle, who is even easier to play

I thought Jeff Kaplan was supposed to be a God of game design?
>>
>>386886167
It's PTR stuff. Basically he can have 2 mines out at a time and his wheel is 30% faster AND it can scale walls with no cooldown.
>>
>Junk is my main
>Have 200 hours in him
I am so fucking happy with this.
>>
File: 1474400885809.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1474400885809.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>386885321
>playing some solo because broken leg
>literally everyone fed up with scatter bullshit
>even hanzo players and their teams
it would take 5 seconds to lower its damage below instant kill levels
maybe 1 hour to change its dispersal pattern
>>
>>386885321

It's not broken. You need to aim that shit perfectly in order for it to one hit ko someone. So unless the person you're aiming at is standing still, it's going to take effort.
>>
>>386894212
>Throw logs out of bow.
>Keep missing that hog because I fucking suck.
>E comes up.
>Fire blindly at the ground in front of him.
>Hog dies instantly.
>>
>>386893126
Look up Russia vs South Korea from last weekend. Just you watch, he's going to become meta.
>>
>>386894478

That's called luck. You can't cry about a nerf just because some retard got a lucky kill on you. Well, you can, but Blizzard would be dumb to listen.
>>
I am a McCree and Junkrat main

Am I a bad person?
>>
>>386894212
aim perfectly at the fucking ground or any random place in a small corridor? give me a break, theres no skill in that
>>
>>386894760

You shouldn't be in a small corridor if you know there's an enemy hanzo there to begin with.
>>
Overwatch is a Moba.
>>
>>386885432
The game is as balanced as it gets on the PTR rn.
Let's hear what you think needs balancing ?
I bet everyone has their own idea based on play style/skill.
>>
>>386893598
Noice.
>>
>>386885228
>/s
Either fuck off to Reddit or neogaf, your choice.
>>
Why do people think junk is underpowered?

His gun takes less than 1 second to reload. He can spam shots infinitely in pretty much every single spot in the game. The grenades hold off enemies who won't run into them, if they're retarded enough they'll die in 2-4 hits or be so weak when they finally come in, they'll just be killed by anyone else. His ult is trash but if used effectively it can wipe entire teams. He has ok movement, and can escape fast with his mine. The trap is good if used wisely (like trying to hide it visually underneath things like grass or inside the capture points "zone" so it's harder to see.

I could go on. Sure he isn't as must pick as Soldier or something, but he isn't horrendous. Why in gods fucking name are they going to make him better? All it will do is piss everyone off and ask for nerfs.
>>
How the fuck is Team Deathmatch gonna work with my waifu?
>>
>>386894739
Cowboy best boy after Zen.
>>
>>386895575
Also, have they nerfed the best hero in the game yet? Best hero is Mei.

Way to much ammo count. Has amazing offense at literally every range because her ice shot is infinite range with very fast travel time. Her ice blast is cancer, it freezes enemies way to fast, you don't get unfrozen fast enough, you can't do anything while frozen (except die), you can barely get away even if you try and get out of the way the literal instant you start getting frozen (because you freeze THAT fast). Her abilities are great, and her ult is absolutely amazing even if it's used just to deny area. She has way to much health and can gain way to much back in her ice cube form. Why her fucking ice blast SLOWS YOU DOWN just blows my fucking mind. It already has the hitbox of a fucking barn wall, you freeze in 1 second, why does it need to slow you down too? What's the point? There isn't even a semblance of being able to get away.

Again, I could go on. I seriously do not understand how she isn't picked more in the pro scene. Literally any time I fought Mei's in casual, or in ranked, in solo, or groups, 1v1 or 1v2+, she could pretty much ALWAYS win. Because she was so fucking broken.
>>
>>386894581
>That's called luck
Nah. It's called Overwatch.

The FPS where aiming in the enemy's general direction usually results in a kill.
>>
File: 1471703104349.png (552KB, 758x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471703104349.png
552KB, 758x600px
It's dumb, they're giving potentially the most braindead, no aim required, massive damage class a fucking buff? Spamming aimless grenades into choke points and collecting free kills / golding team damage, being able to lay a trap on the floor and actually fucking force everyone on the other team to have to pay attention to the floor (massive pain in the ass for any low hp flank class), and already has an instant death 2 hit kill combo and they want to buff him? forgot to mention making other classes scatter when he dies

It's just fucking dumb, I wouldn't care at all about the buffs if Junkrat required any effort to play, but he's already such a heavy hitter for total shitter players and he actually gets more free aimless damage / kills. Dying to random aimless junkrat grenades is pretty much the same feel as getting scatter arrowed
>>
>>386896263
She's fine as is. If anything she needs buffs. Make her slide on her ice making her faster.
>>
Why won't Blizzard make Junkrat a Demoman with less stickies? I fucking despise his grenade launcher compared to how much better/easier it feels landing pipes in tf2.
>>
>>386896575
Are you joking? I am legit asking. How can she be "fine"? She is so strong it's ridiculous. I just feel like I'm being pranked on by everyone in the fucking video-game-playing-universe that they think Mei is "fine" or "okay" or anything, when she is so clearly overpowered it's unbelievable.

They need to get rid of her slowing ability on the freeze. Give her atleast 50 less health (she already has a fucking self heal, why does she need more HP than fucking Soldier or Genji or Zen, etc?). Make her slower, but give her the ability to slide on her ice for a bit. Make her self heal take longer to come back. Give her less ammo (you can literally hold the shoot button for like 6 entire fucking seconds before reloading and it takes less than 1 to freeze anyone in the game). Make her ice less effective at freezing and damage at range.

I'm not saying they should do ALL of that, but some of them, atleast 2 of them. She's so broken it's fucked up. How could any single person at Blizzard make that and think "yup, it's fine"; how can anyone in the community think "yup, it's fine"? It must be a joke.
>>
>>386896263
just don't try to 1v1 her at close range and you're good
>>
File: 60j01.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
60j01.webm
3MB, 896x504px
Just so you know, Junkrat is currently pretty bad.
>>
>>386897019
>Remove slowing but can still be frozen
Would that make her less OP?
>>
Just tried watching the Austria vs. SK match where Junk was dominating. Is this really the only instance in pro play where he dominated in the tournament? Are players allowed to swtich mid match? Why did Austria play like they were in a QP match?
>>
>>386897019
idk man, I kind of see where you're coming from because I play Mei often now, but still when I'm not playing Mei I never personally have any real problems dealing with her. I notice when playing Mei that a huge chunk of my kills come from players thinking they can get aggressive with her instead of backing off. It amazes me how many flank classes will wait right next to you when you're in iceblock thinking they'll just kill you when you pop out but instead you freeze them and stick an icesicle in their head when they had plenty of time to run away and do something else.
>>
>>386884067
>Seriously blizzard? Do you want your fanbase to quit?
blizzard fans don't have that kind of fortitude, enjoy the ride
>>
>>386897346
You would have a chance of getting away. The amount of fucking times I tried to rocket jump as Pharah to get away (or regularly fly, regardless of if I was flying already or not), or slash-dash away as Genji, or use a mine to get away as Junkrat, or any other number of things, and was still frozen regardless of how fast I was, was fucking bullshit. Atleast 7/10 times I would not get away because you freeze that fucking fast. It's ridiculous. Let alone a hero that doesn't even have escape abilities like Zen or Hog or someone. And yeah sure you can try and fight her 1v1 if you get caught being frozen, but if you shit is on cooldown, or are already at low health, or she has her ice cube, or any other number of things, you are completely fucked. She's so strong she can take on 2 people at once with ease.

Even if you do by the grace of a higher power manage to get away, sometimes you'll still get frozen while moving because of lag/tickrate/other shit, and because they thought "lol what if we gave this character the ability to fucking snipe anyone anywhere with a super fast high damage projectile" you can still more than likely die or be forced to back off because how much HP you just lost.

She's way to fucking good. If this character was in any other game with similar abilities EVERY SINGLE PLAYER would be clamoring for nerfs or changes. I do not understand how anyone can not think she's broken/overpowered.
>>
>>386884067
junkrat is fucking shit. Even hirez is able to do a junkrat character right, look at bomb king. thats how you make a proper explosion based hero.
>>
>people still crying about mei
Lmao
>>
>>386897995
git gud
>>
>>386897019
If Mei is so busted why does no one in top 500 use her?

Mei is useless in this game, she is hard countered by teamwork, she needs more emphasis on AoE zone control but Blizz wont dare buff her because retards below gold have no idea what teamwork is
>>
>>386897995
>The amount of fucking times I tried to rocket jump as Pharah to get away (or regularly fly, regardless of if I was flying already or not), or slash-dash away as Genji, or use a mine to get away as Junkrat

getting too close to mei on pharah / genji is your fault 100%, junkrat I can understand. The fact that someone can play genji at all and then complain about other classes is absolutely hilarious though
>>
>>386897995
Complaining about Mei being overpowered is a telltale way of saying you are terrible at the game
>>
>>386897995
Why are you near her as Pharah?
>>
>>386897995
Mei is supposed to help counter Genji.
>>
>>386886787
Nice anime reaction picture you idiot
>>
>>386895380
Hanzo needs to start firing arrows instead of logs. Earn those instakills.
>>
>>386898961
this, Mei is solid all around but in a serious comp environment she doesn't really excel at anything and with this shitty diva meta she gets absolutely fucked. Her only purpose at all in high ranked games now is a desperate team on defense might switch to her on final points just to delay the match and get a few respawns in
>>
>>386899758
Scatter Arrow needs to be reworked and replaced entirely before anything else.
>>
>>386899758
Only babies cry about hanzo. Hanzo is such a niche pick and the only people who play him on 3000+ are good hanzos. just pick phara and winston and he wont be a problem
>>
What the fuck is Roadhog even good for anymore?
>>
>>386900285
A reminder that if you bitch about something enough, Blizzard will remove it to satisfy their baby players, regardless of if it was needed.
>>
>>386900385
Childhood is whining about Roadhog nerf, adulthood is realizing that it made perfect sense.
>>
>>386900285
I mean I hated the Hog hook bullshittery pre-nerf, but holy shit did they throw this guy to the curb
>>
It's well deserved since the character is a piece of shit.
>>
>>386899940
I say this having played him before. It's insulting how easy it is to get multikills.
>>
>>386893598
>he can have 2 mines out at a time

Wrong. You can only have one mine out at a time. Tossing the second one makes the first one disappear.
>>
why the fuck cna lian just autoaim like that fuck that shit
im so sick and tired of her trying to reposition and then accidentally killing me
that fuking hore is gay
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.