[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIDEOGAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: donarudo-turampu.png (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
donarudo-turampu.png
1MB, 1200x750px
This is something that always baffles me about this board:

Western videogames
>Full of progressive ideals
>Against the government
>Feminism
>Religion-bashing
>Gay agenda
>People who defend it also defend pedophilia
>"Token" black people
>White-bashing

Nippon videogames
>Full of progressive ideals
>Against imperialism or generic higher power
>Sometimes this higher power is God
>They rejected christianity too
>A lot of strong indipendent female warriors
>Shoe-horned black characters in improbable settings such as Japan itself
>more-then-obvious gay agenda (traps/yuri/yaoi/futa)
>Blatantly disgusting pedophilia (lolis)
>White people are always portrayed in a caricatural manner inside mangas and anime
>99% of anime characters are asians because they don't give a shit about the rest of the world, us included.

So, let me ask you this once and for all, why do you strongly believe and sustain that Jap games are not cucked?

>B-Because muh japan does it better!!!1

How? Is there, somehow some sort of "better" manner to portray and make degeneracy and decadence of sociey """better"""? I would really like to understand why do you consider Japanese videogames above the events of the current world.
>>
>Degeneracy
The more you use this word, the moer you show off yourself as a sad faggot, who's more embarrasing than Quentin.
It's like /pol/ was literally made to be laughed at.

Go back to play hide and seek with Shia, while SJW's make the new Star Wars, you sad faggots.
>>
File: 1493173046701.jpg (90KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493173046701.jpg
90KB, 800x700px
>>386880593
KIERO
>>
>>386880593
>>Religion-bashing

There's literally nothing wrong with making fun of retards that believe in magic sky wizards
>>
File: 1501892183141.jpg (63KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501892183141.jpg
63KB, 605x800px
>>386881353
*burrrrrrp* god's not real morty
>>
>>386881775

>>386873104
>>
>>386880886

I know you feel special for being contrarian now, but we know you were the first retard in line memespouting Pepe memes in the elections' eve
>>
>>386881775
Imagine getting mad at a fucking unfunny cartoon.
Go back to Tumblr, wherer "FICTION IS REALITY"
>>
>>386882365
Stop with your association bullshit.
I never cared for that shitty frog or politics in general.
Who actually "cares" for LOL-itics?

It's all a fucking fedora of words.
I'm not even a burger.
>>
>>386880593

No idea what most of your post is suppose to be discussing until you start throwing your buzzwords "cuck" and " degeneracy" around.

please go back to your containment board /pol/
>>
>>386882540

Close to home eh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.