[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many Zelda fans ignore this line of dialogue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
Why do so many Zelda fans ignore this line of dialogue?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01435.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: lonk.jpg (29KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
lonk.jpg
29KB, 699x699px
>>386869006
Did he covet the wind that brought death or the wind that brought life?
>>
>>386870062
He's a hypocrite
>>
>>386870062
Yes.
>>
>>386870250
Did he want to die or did he want to bring life to his people?
>>
>>386868614
in what way do they ignore it?
>>
>>386868614
it's not a title drop, doofus
>>
>>386870591
They pretend that the Link in Wind Waker has no connection to the past heroes whatsoever
>>
>>386870062
he's a rapefugee coveting Hylian gibs
>>
>>386870746
literally no one has ever done this
>>
>>386870823
>>
>>386870746
every loremonger I know constantly reminds me ww link is a past link. The official timeline states this. Who are you talking to?
>>
File: 1501963344298.png (217KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501963344298.png
217KB, 500x480px
>>386868614

Ok then, I have a lore question.

In WW it is stated that the godesses flooded Hyrule to off Ganon and the humans and other niggas retreated to the mountains.

BUT when you get to Hyrule it is dry, so, how did the flood actually happen? There is a giant bubble that cover all if not most of Hyrule, so, wouldn't it be harder to climb a mountain, reach the bubble, enter the sea above the sky and then swim from the "bottom" of the ocean into the mountain peaks? Did they do this?

And, how did a bunch of water managed to seal Ganondorf for (a) hundred(s of) years? Was the bubble like a magic barrier like the one around Hyrule castle? Did the King of Hyrule sent Zelda to the mountains too? Was Tetra's mom named Zelda too? If by the end Hyrule really gets flooded then does that mean that the sea level lowered? But then.... when you see Link in outset island at the end of the game the water level is normal....
>>
File: zlCfzRJVftcy_fEcdQ.png (218KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzRJVftcy_fEcdQ.png
218KB, 800x450px
>>386871032
>And, how did a bunch of water managed to seal Ganondorf for (a) hundred(s of) years? Was the bubble like a magic barrier like the one around Hyrule castle?

Apparently the bubble was impenetrable. He needed a portal to escape

>Did the King of Hyrule sent Zelda to the mountains too?

Yes

>Was Tetra's mom named Zelda too?

Zelda is as much a title as it is a name. Developers confirmed that Tetra's Mom knew all the Hyrule shit, but died before she could tell Tetra

> If by the end Hyrule really gets flooded then does that mean that the sea level lowered? But then.... when you see Link in outset island at the end of the game the water level is normal....

Triforce Magic.
>>
There's a difference between a bloodline and a reincarnation, dumbass
>>
>>386872282
But Link's are almost never blood related anyway. The only two who really are are OoT and TP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.