[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game breaking characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Orlandu.jpg (530KB, 860x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Orlandu.jpg
530KB, 860x1648px
Tactics has a difficulty that both spiked in the middle and plummeted near the end, once you get Cid you can just bulldoze your way through the rest of the game
>>
>>386868462
No one forces you to use Cid for the rest of the game.
/thread
>>
>>386868462
I never used him. The only new character I kept was Agrias. Other than her I used all my original characters.
>>
In Tactics Ogre I would saying getting and using Canopus made the game trivial for at least 2 chapters.
End of the 3rd and the start of the 4th he lost some of his luster but by then your MU is so op if he has 2x atk then the game is nearly a joke.
>>
File: 1501135452419.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501135452419.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>386868462
>Tactics has difficulty
>>
I usually do limited class mix, everyone gets a max of 2, and I avoid OP Thundergod Cid, that said, weigraf is a super pain in the ass. Also I haven't used calcs since breaking the game with them back when it first came out.
>>
File: 1473940724438.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473940724438.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
I'm a mathematician, fight me.
>>
File: FFT-Screenshot-03.jpg (26KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
FFT-Screenshot-03.jpg
26KB, 480x359px
>>386868903
I had to back track. 2 hours because of this mother fucker, tactics was hard in till after him
>>
>>386870159
literally just shout at yourself for 6 turns in a row and beat him to death with your fists. ramza is the most op character in fft dude.
>>
File: .png (370KB, 1159x363px) Image search: [Google]
.png
370KB, 1159x363px
>>386869904
>when something is so broken that speedrunners make an extra category that bans math but still allow glitches
>>
Anyone tried this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhBAi_TTDo0??
>>
>>386870159
I beat him with a Dragoon. Jump twice on his head and he died like a bitch, hit me only once too.
>>
>>386868462
not only that, they give you that map RIGHT AFTER you fucking get Cid to say "you have fucking Cid now, you've won the damn game!"
>>
>>386870407
dude, your fucking first time through?
i know a LOT of people who had to go back to an old save or even start the whole game over because that save fucked them up.

you mostly looked for ways to damage him hard and survive, not cheese it. then his second form starts and you get raped by the ultima demons, if not by his summon spells too.
>>
>>386870923
dude, everyone who uses fucking math knows how goddamn strong that skill set is. its fucking broken as shit!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.