[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Evil Within 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tew2.jpg (564KB, 1200x1476px) Image search: [Google]
tew2.jpg
564KB, 1200x1476px
Is this the survival horror game we all have been waiting for years? Will it beat Resident Evil 7 and old Silent Hill games?
>>
If it doesn't get all action based like a lot of games do then it'll do just fine. Evil within is a good mix of RE and SH imo. But they need to keep it more atmoshperic and less action packed.
>>
>>386859901
I thought the first game already was balanced more towards atmosphere than action. From big action moments I can only remember the boss fight on the bus, the rest of the game was slower.
>>
I loved the first game and am honestly surprised that it got a sequel; I think they've learned from their mistakes and it's going to be a lot more survival horror and less action shooter than the first.

HYPE INTENSIFIES
>>
Announcement came as a pleasant surprise and the trailer was one of the best this E3.

Color me excited.
>>
>>386859646
First game was really shit and definitely not comparable to RE4. Lets hope this one is better.
>>
File: junji ito - tomie.jpg (728KB, 778x1102px) Image search: [Google]
junji ito - tomie.jpg
728KB, 778x1102px
>>386859646
Closest thing we will ever get from a Silent Hills probably.
>>
>>386859646
first one sucked, next one will suck. survival game my ass. if you are not able to use clever leveldesigne or maintaine a thrilling setting, just use insanity as an excuse to jump through setpieces that could not be worse than the first one even if they tried hard.
>>
>A mediocre game gets a sequel
>Surely it will be great
Retards
>>
>>386859901
The DLC does this well I think. I loved it and am stoked for the sequel.
>>
File: 1480540044684.jpg (98KB, 588x443px) Image search: [Google]
1480540044684.jpg
98KB, 588x443px
I'm fucking stoked for this. It's my most anticipated game for the rest of this year for sure, all the trailers have impressed me, hope it doesn't disappoint.
>>
File: 1501692647325.jpg (578KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
1501692647325.jpg
578KB, 1280x1867px
Will Kidmin be back?
>>
>>386859646
>Will it beat Resident Evil 7
Not even a challenge
>and old Silent Hill games?
No.
>>
Some of the monsters in the trailer look freaky.
That flamethrower guy especially.
>>
>>386862018
this, the first is just a below average tps, nothing to brag about
>>
>>386865442
She's the one talking to him in the trailer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.