[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divinity Original Sin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dos.png (210KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
dos.png
210KB, 280x375px
Is it any good?
>>
Do you like tactical turn-based combat?
Then its gonna be one of your favourite games ever.
Do you demand your RPG games have deep plots with characters 'n shiet? Then move along, none of if is there
>>
kiddynity unoriginal sin is not an rpg game, it's not
It's a co-op console game made with retards in mind
terrible writing,shit story, circus music, shitty visual direction, bad jokes and kind fun but easy to exploit combat system
play kiddynity if you want to have fun with your console buddy while drinking some beer or smoking weed
>>
>>386855350
>I only play mature games with dark, brooding atmosphere, none of it childish nintendo shit
>*dips fedora*
>>
>>386855018

I normally dislike turn-based combat and I thought it's very good. I had a lot of fun in co-op
>>
>>386855870
>I had a lot of fun in co-op
you piece of shit
>>
>decent length (50~ hours)
>silly humor
>turn based
>exploitable combat
>coop is actually fun
>story is ok, but some of the areas were actually pretty good

You'll have to save scum a bit since there are some insta kill shit laying around and unless you're blessed by the RNG gods early, your revives are limited. The rock paper scissors thing between your characters is by far the most awful thing I've ever had to experience in a video game. Also, I wished that they had went with their original plan of working on Dragon Commander more since that is more of my jam then this. Still in my top 15 games though.
>>386855350
If it is made with retards in mind, why didn't you enjoy it more?
>>
>>386856059

do you need some friends anon?
>>
>>386855018
No, overrated garbage that use a shit oldschool combat system.
>>
>>386856236

t. hasn't played it.
You probably watched your favorite normalfag lets player play it or something

Divinitys combat is by far the best turn-based combat system that was ever made
>>
>>386856334
>best turn-based combat system
That' not Grandia 2.
Also
>turnbased
>in fukin 2017
Lmao
>>
>>386856334
Pillars of Eternity is better
>>386856562
>turnbased
>in fukin 2017
this
>>
>>386855350
>circus music
what is this meme
>>
>>386855506
>ad hominem
>>
>>386855018
+superb combat
+cool exploration, open ended maps full of things to find
-tone is all over the place. retarded meme quirky dialogue confliting with a somewhat serious main story.
-boring randomized level locked loot, diablo style
-combat gets boring at high levels, you have access to meteor rains but enemies still use the same low level skills
>>
>>386855018
Nope.
Divine Divinity was their only good game.
>>
How to exploit combat?
>>
>>386855350
oh, hello again.

I clicked this thread wondering if you'd show up like you did in every other D:OS thread.
>>
>any good
legitimately one of the best games I've ever played and the sequel looks like it's going to be way better
>>
>>386855018
it is a solid 7/10.

I don't like the humor that is out of place in the story they are trying to tell, the craft and loot is somewhat good, but kinda limited.

I actually dislike the whole EOA effects that this game throws at you every moment, and the enchanted arrows are fucking overpowered.

The music is 10/10.
Combat 7/10
Story 8/10
Inventory 4/10
Loot 6/10
Boss fights 8/10 (the problem with Boss fights is that you need to get to them in the same lvl they are, or ales that fight is too fucking hard or too easy).

Solid game, you should play.
>>
>>386858519
>-combat gets boring at high levels, you have access to meteor rains but enemies still use the same low level skills
more like high level skills are shit and you're better off casting rain + freeze/shocking touch 90% of the time.
You get so much CC in this game is not even funny and the game is balanced around you keeping up CC since spell damage is terrible and damage dealers can't kill fast enough (I played on hard and gave up halfway through the third act)
>>
>>386856693
I'm probably one of the people in the minority who actually likes PoE to some degree but

> Pillars of Eternity
> Turn based

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>386855350
I thought Pokeybarneyfag was only triggered by Nintendo games, what the fuck is he doing in here?
>>
File: 7-9CSuf6k.gif (2MB, 399x244px) Image search: [Google]
7-9CSuf6k.gif
2MB, 399x244px
>>386859608

I remember one playthrough I kind of ran in to a brick wall with the first boss
> Party walks in
> Blah blah blah blah let's fucking fight already
> Boss casts his meteor spell
> Instakills the entire party

Ended up kind of cheating by sending Wolgraff in alone then sending in the rest of my party after the boss killed him with his meteor storm attack.
>>
File: Cao Cao the Redpiller.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cao Cao the Redpiller.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>386860268
>cheating
If it leads to victory, then it is strategy!
>>
>>386860268
What you can do to cheese it is to stack summons in the door before you walk in and he will get LOS'd by them and not cast the spell and melee can still aim their attacks around the summons.
>>
>>386857237

It's not a meme, only 1 (one) anon keeps saying it hoping someone will buy it. Nobody will because everyone loves kirils music.
>>
>>386855018
10/10 gameplay, mediocre everything else.

if you enjoy story and good world, try pillars of eternity. mediocre gameplay, 10/10 everything else.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.