[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Lambert hate Ciri so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Why does Lambert hate Ciri so much?
>>
know he can't land pussy like that with a hairline that bad
>>
He has to compete with her for Geralt's affection.
>>
since when did he hate her? They got along great since she was a kid.
>>
he was ready to die for her and his friends, so don't talk bullshit
>>
File: 1430499116718.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1430499116718.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>386854506

He doesn't.
>>
>>386854506
did you mean Triss?
>>
Lambert's just a dick, he doesn't hate any of kaer morhen
>>
Lambert, Lambert

What a prick.
>>
>>386855963
Nice limerick
>>
>>386854506
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>386854506
Because he's a faggot.
>>
>>386855963
Fucked your Waifu with my dick
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Lambert is a little faggot. Eskel is a big dick pimp tho
>>
Why was the Kaer Morhen reunion part the best part or Witcher 3?
>>
>>386854506
He has good taste.
>>
>>386856393
Because it's about a bunch of dudes hanging out and learning about brotherhood and friendship and taking hot steamy naked baths in the spring together
>>
>>386856393
Because the character interaction and chemistry was fucking god tier. Voice actors killed it. They killed the whole game
>>
>>386856892
And to be clear I mean killed it as in they're the shit
>>
>>386854629
Honestly Lambert looks, sounds, and acts like that fucking loser in high school, but he somehow got lucky and passed the trial of grasses.
>>
>>386856393
Because they're all interesting characters with actual personalities and not "buttflustered farmer wants you to kill a monster" while Geralt quips.
>>
>>386854506
>DUDE I USE SARCASM TO HIDE MY FRAGILITY LMAO

I fucking hate characters like this. He deserves only bad things.
>>
>>386856990
The scene where they use the scope to prankcall people was fucking 10/10. Even though i thought the game was kinda meh over-all that scene sure was something else.
>>
LAMBERT

YOU'RE A GENIUS
>>
>>386854506
He realizes what a mary sue she is.
>>
how does he end up with Keira let me ask you that
>>
>>386858452
She saves his life.
He plays the wounded hero who needs a caring nurse.
They start to fuck.
>>
I wish they had portrayed him more like they did in the first game. He was a prick there too, but he wasn't quite as salty constantly and he comes off a bit more alpha.
>>
I honestly do not know how anyone liked Ciri. That bitch was the most insufferable part of the entire game. The only time I felt anything for Ciri was when Geralt first finds her on the mist island and thinks she's dead, and that was only by proxy of feeling sorry for Geralt.

Stupid fucking mary-sue bitch, Geralt fucking does everything and this dumb bitch has the gal of saying "LUL UR A WITCHA WUT DO U NO BOUT SAVING DE WURLD"

God I fucking hate Ciri.
>>
File: EnviousGorgeousCentipede.webm (815KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EnviousGorgeousCentipede.webm
815KB, 1280x720px
>>386857496
Literally all witchers have issues, the trial of grasses is some rough shit.
>>
>>386856393
this
>>
>Ciri is a Mary-Sue

How to detect a teenager who has never read a book.
>>
>>386858983
>that fucking wiggle with the eyebrows

I love this game.
>>
File: QueasyHappyDolphin.webm (987KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QueasyHappyDolphin.webm
987KB, 1920x1080px
>>386859890
People can shitpost all they want but the animations are spot on.
>>
>>386858918
man when she said that, thats when i stopped liking her

geralt has been through hell, arguably hes helped all of society for generations through actions alone.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.