[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the game is good but what the fuck these graphics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: manual_front_960x1320.jpg (127KB, 960x1320px) Image search: [Google]
manual_front_960x1320.jpg
127KB, 960x1320px
the game is good but what the fuck these graphics
>>
are unimportant
>>
>>386850236
They are amazing, I know anon.
>>
The spritework is solid and aesthetic is nice. What are you talking about?
>>
>>386850861
jesus fucking christ
will you guys make me post the shitty "graphics" this game has
also help me play this thing i dont even know what do
>>
>>386850967
Do it the graphics are great.
>>
>>386851296
ok but how i play
this thing is very difficult to grasp i dont even know how build
>>
>>386850967
3D battlefields are weird, UI elements are poor (I personally have changed them to Dom3 ones) and random maps are ugly as fuck (although who the fuck plays those, especially considering there's an alternative that makes more serviceable random maps; https://corbeau.itch.io/cartographic-revision) but sprites are solidly done and on a good map I unironically think the game looks nice.

But anyhow, the recommended process of learning tends to involve going through the tutorial in the manual, probably reading the first hundred or so pages on mechanics (not obligatory to just "play", but in order to properly evaluate the strength of units and such like, you probably should understand how the combat resolution works) and then looking up a guide for a nation you like thematically to get a sensible template for a pretender. Practice expansion against AI until you are comfortable, and then you should be ready for MP.

If you have any specific questions, I can answer them here, but you might also want to join the /domg/ thread in /vg/: >>>/vg/185646671
>>
>>386850236
the graphics are excellent, I lost all my old screenshots but big battles look excellent.
>>
>>386851627
THANK YOU
i am really in need of help
>>
>>386852217
>>386851627
And if there's no guide available, ask for help, in /domg/ thread for instance. There are some general rules for pretender design (here's a guide http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/ar/t2343.htm) and an experienced player can glance at a nation and have a general idea of what they might want to do with it (most nations don't have one obvious playstyle in general so a lot is up to preference as well), but as a rookie you haven't built an intuition for these sort of things yet and it's more productive to practise with a tried and true build while having some pointers for expansion strategy and early research goals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.