[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect from the next Bethesda game lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bethesda.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bethesda.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
What do you expect from the next Bethesda game lads?
>>
>>386847376
Good writing and fun content.
>>
>>386847376
DLC locked content and disapointment
>>
>>386847376
> even less of a RPG, mostly an open-world first person shooter/slasher
> looks worse than The Witcher 3 by far
> animation quality from the early 2000s
> loading times for every town and houses
> towns are really small villages with 15 NPCs
> fake doors and windows
> full of bugs
> retarded and oblivious NPCs
> only one body type for all the characters in the game
> bad writing
> static, inert world where things happen only when you're in the vicinity
> you're the chosen one, everything is about you
> less easily moddable
> mods disable achievements
> three 30$ DLCs
>>
File: tumblr_mi54r8Rwow1s5caqko2_400.gif (956KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi54r8Rwow1s5caqko2_400.gif
956KB, 400x225px
better combat
>>
>>386847376
I expect nothing in hopes that if they do make a great game it'll feel fantastic and if they release something subpar then I won't be as disappointed since I already expect nothing.
>>
>>386848903
OP said "expect," not hope
>>
I expect it to be a new IP, most likely Starfield
>>
another GOTY
>>
elder scrolls mobile clicker game
>>
>>386847376
Depends on whether they learned any lessons from Fallout 4 or not.

My guess based on Todd's comment is, they realize that they fucked up but not the degree that they fucked up. Couple that with Zenimax/Upper management continuing to push shit like Creation Club and Faglarulio still being a writer with Bethesda and I don't have high hopes.

Best case scenario - Something on the level of Oblivion in terms of overall quality
Worst case scenario - Worse than Fallout 4

I'm also fairly certain based on some Beth employee comments that Beth is most likely working on a "new" IP of some kind, although they might be rebooting another old franchise or something to that effect. I get the impression they are burned out on Elder Scrolls and Fallout and want to do something fresh.
>>
Hopefully they learned from the mod community

I would like to just start this one up and from the beginning have access to adjustable breast and dick size, no mods required
>>
>>386847376
>reused quests like helping settlements and shit
>political correctness bullshit at every corner
>special weapons are just normal shit with some additional effects
>at least 8 DLC's
>two with actual content that cost 30 bucks each
>three with cut content that cost 15 bucks each
>three with the new special and overhauled workshop bullshit for useless sidestuff for just 10 bucks/DLC!
>everything is just based on the Skyrim engine with more filters
>remake one year after release for the full price

I could go on, that's enough for now. Bethesda is dead. Wouldn't be a suprise if they release a remake of Fallout 4 in the next few years to grab more cash from idiots that already played the game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.