[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samus Returns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Direct Gameplay

https://youtu.be/h7H7iaQMt4Q

https://youtu.be/FcAkQLAmXpU

https://youtu.be/T_KUIwN48ck

Are you getting it?
>>
>>386843403
I'm pirating it only to see what a trainwreck it will be since AM2R is already better by default due to 60 FPS and 2D alone.
>>
>>386843679
>AM2R
What?
>>
>>386843679
AM2R is shit lol
>>
>>386843843
Google you retard.

>>386844056
Nin-toddler please go and stay go.
>>
>>386843403
Already got my Legacy Edition preordered
I'm really happy Metroid is back
>>
>>386844095
Just looked it up, the fuck is this shit lmao
>>
>Thread about new Metroid game
>First post is always some faggot saying how good AM2R is

Autism is the best clockwork
>>
>>386844428
Oh look, an inbred tripshitter going to the filter trashbin.
>>
It looks so completely plain. It looks more like a fan game than the actual fan game Nintendo shut down to justify it.
>>
>>386844481

I wish i could filter people who psot AM2R in these threads so put a Trip on and than post about this shitty game you always promote in Samus Returns threads you inbreed mongrel
>>
Why is it so by-the-numbers, like a Metroid version of NSMB?
>>
>>386844765
It's a remake, of course it's not innovative
>>
>>
>>386844765
it's not
>>
>>386843679
As a metroid fan both games look good am2r was fun and this will be too!
>>
>>386843403
amiibo locked fun
don't buy this shitty crash grab excuse of a game
>>
>>386846554
what fun?
>>
>>386843403
I'm probably going to get it digitally just so I can have every main Metroid game in my 3DS memory
>>
>>386844548
>Not just filtering the term
Are you a retard
>>
How delusional and out of touch are AM2R fans? Even for a fangame, it isn't all that impressive due to the lack of any real originality or creativity.
>>
>>386846968
he's still using a trip in 2017 what do you think?
>>
>>386846987
I feel like the people who impersonate this "Cody" guy aren't actually him
>>
>>386847036
"Cody" is a dedicated troll
>>
>>386847036
Yeah, Cody has made youtube videos shitting on /v/ for not playing the games they complain about. He outright said he doesn't post here anymore.
>>
>>386843403
It looks alright, the melee strike is cool since it appears to give you a big boost of Energy and ammo, which deals with the original's issue of needing to grind just to restock to full.

The counter-hits on boss enemies zooming in and doing some exaggerated animations look kind of lame, I'd rather they all just be the simple strike and the followup charge shot as with the normal enemies.

Manually aiming would be appealing if it weren't on the 3DS's shitty little analogs. I hope there's some form of semi-automated/assisted aiming on the move so I can play it more like the classics of being able to run and shoot instead of what seems like Samus being locked in place when manually aiming.
>>
>>386848734
I'm pretty sure in the treehouse stream they showed being able to run and shoot at the same time
>>
>>386843403
I can't fucking wait for this game and what it means for Metroid Dread.
>>
>>386843403
>that SR388 theme
>>
>>386843403
The music seems really dull and randomly atmospheric. Where are the catchy tunes from previous Metroid games? Even the lower norfair theme seems kinda dead
>>
>>386848734
>The counter-hits on boss enemies zooming in and doing some exaggerated animations look kind of lame,
Opposite there, I find it super cool.

>Manually aiming would be appealing if it weren't on the 3DS's shitty little analogs.
Get your info better. It's not using the right thumb but the left one to aim.
>>
>>386850762
What a bizarre complaint. Most metroid music is atmospheric and that lower norfair theme sounds identical to what its always sounded like.
>>
>>386843403
What the FUCK did they do to the Metroid battle theme?
>>
>>386851671
The metroid battle theme was just 4 notes playing on loop
>>
>>386851036
>It's not using the right thumb but the left one to aim.
I didn't mention the nub, I only said analog. It's obvious that it's on the left analog pad because there are three videos in the OP showing it, and Samus is locked in place when aiming.
>>
>>386850762
Sounds faithful to the original game then.
>>
>>386852219
I distinctly remember it not sounding like that though. I mean, it doesn't even have anything resembling the "spotted" sting that plays in RoS when you engage a Metroid.
>>
>>386852462
The analogue pad of the 3Ds is really good, though. I kinda wish homeconsole game pad used analogue pad instead of sticks, Much more comfortable and precise and you don't have to re-adjust your thumb position all the time because it's slipping.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.