[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Lawbreakers.png (44KB, 645x193px) Image search: [Google]
Lawbreakers.png
44KB, 645x193px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: garbo.jpg (12KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
garbo.jpg
12KB, 256x197px
>>386840105
The game is just mediocre. Lets get that out of the way before people just start spamming political shit from twatter that 99% of potential customers don't look at anyway.
>>
please stop talking about numbers. I actually bought the game just because of that reason because most of the time when I buy superpopular games they just arent made for me. You dont need 10k players to get matches but this game has OTHER PROBLEMS than that. But you retards just keep mumbling about playercount because well.. You dont actually play video games okay.
>>
>>386840493
REEEEEEE STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME I BOUGHT, IT'S NOT DEAD
>>
>>386840493
Lol
How are you going to play your shitty multiplayer game in a month with only 60 users playing it in the entire world?
>>
>>386840105

A GAME NO ONE ASKED FOR IS FAILING !? NOOOOOOOOOO WAY !
>>
where are all you shit talking shills now
>>
>>386840959

>D-DON'T MAKE IT ABOUT POLITICS Y-YOU MEANIES, THE GAME IS JUST A BIT MEDIOCRE

They are doing this
>>
>/v/ isn't #skilledAF
No wonder you guys hate it, go back to casual strike.
>>
>>386840654
I REFUNDED IT OH NO IM SO MAD HURRR!!!

>>386840812
If you actually like the game 1 month for 30 doesnt sound too bad to me. But the problem is that I dont really understand to who is this game aimed at. If you're actual arena-shooter fan you will not like the cancer hud, hero abilities, infinite ammo, 1-2 wep limit, no pickups (only small hp kits) and forced diversity. Now if you're in the other end that plays games based on popularity... Well you're not gonna like it either because numbers are too low.
>>
>>386841287
>refunded it
>implying I'd ever buy another one of Cliffy B's turds in the first place
>>
>>386841362
no I meant that I as in ME refunded it so telling ME that I'm mad because I bought "a bad game" doesnt really hold anything. Like I'm not just blindly defending the game. The game fucking sucks from my perspective okay? But you fucks who rate everything based on popularity need to stop.
>>
>>386841287
Don't lie silly
>>
I think the game isn't generic, but it just feels generic.

It's just another FPS shooter. It's a combination of arena, hero/class, and ASSFAGGOT games. The characters are ok, the maps are ok, the abilities are ok. But there's nothing special about the game, it's just stitching of other games.

And all the stupid political bullshit that no one cares about (especially because the ones that would care aren't/won't buy the game anyway, even if they did, they wouldn't keep a play retention) which does nothing to service the actual game itself. And it has microtransactions ontop of it's 30-40 dollar purchase price.

It's just a ginormous combination of "do not want".
>>
>>386840105
Are you surprised?

>pc "high" skill cooldown shooter marketed at dudebros
also
>unisex bathrooms
>>
>>386840105
It's dirty bomb with some speed and zero G gimmicks but with way shittier modes.
Honestly, I can't stress how much these modes suck. Especially on these tiny maps that would barely be large enough for a fucking duel in UT or Quake. Let alone 5v5s where you can go pretty fast.
>>
>>386841107
That doesn't even make sense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.