[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIOH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 28

File: nioh.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.png
1MB, 1067x600px
I hesitate getting pic related, is it good ?
>>
I'm a bong so I don't know the dollar equivalent, but it's £22 on ps+ right now, even if you had to buy a month of plus to get it, that's still only £28 as opposed to near full price on amazon, and i'd say the games worth it. It's like souls games obviously, but a little more story focused and the bosses are more typical JRPG ones with an interesting spin on each one. I'd reccomend it.
>>
>>386839013
Super good. Platinumed it yesterday - took me a while,but worth the every dollar. And I'm keep playing it on way of tge wise. I just can't stop grinding. Even tho bosses on wise are op bullshit
>>
>>386839013
It's a easy 7/10 or a charitable 9/10.
Personally it's an 8/10, monster variety gets a little dull but after the DLC's that isn't a complain for me anymore.
If you like the Sengoku japan era then it's instantly worth it.

The combat is overwhelmingly the best part of the game, stance dancing is the best art of the game and can get crazy.
Story is mainly just for flavour and it does it's job, characters like Hanzo are pretty good.
>>
>>386839479
Thanks, yeah i really like the setting of the game, and i heard they kinda fixed the "loot"part of the game
>>
>>386839013
It's very good; my personal Game of the Year.
>>
>>386839804
It has but on an inital playthrough expect to get more katanas than any other weapon.
>>
>>386839804
Nothing about the loot has ever needed fixing. It's a good game though despite shitty prerelease changes.
>>
File: Tanuki.webm (2MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tanuki.webm
2MB, 850x478px
>>386839013
i am around 25 hours into it and i love it.
it like to see it more as Samurai Gaiden.
granted there are stats and stamina like Bloodborne.
and there is loot like Diablo.
but for some reason the blocking and dashing just feels a lot like Ninja Gaiden.
except you cant jump, and the combos arent quite as extreme.
>>
File: thegame.png (667KB, 896x448px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.png
667KB, 896x448px
>>386839013
if you're a dark souls/demon souls/bloodborne fan then you will probably hate the game
if you like dark souls 2 or even find it tolerable then go get NIOH you filthy contrarian
that game is shiet, bought it and returned it three hours later after playing for one hour
>>
>>386841746
>buys game
>try it for a WHOLE HOUR
>everything about this game is 0/10
wew
>>
>>386839013
wait for pc port
>>
File: tachibana-ginchiyo.jpg (87KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
tachibana-ginchiyo.jpg
87KB, 608x608px
>>386839013
Great combat, but feels like a drag by mid game.

Enemy variety is slim and there is no overworld just mission-based levels.

On the other side it has good waifus
>>
End game is a HUGE grind so beware if you're not into that.
>>
File: 1448965928382.png (28KB, 450x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448965928382.png
28KB, 450x576px
>both dual tonfas and dual swords are shit
>>
can i play as waifu yet or is it just the white man still
>>
im huge soulsborne fan and i liked it kinda, played trough first 4 stages then the lack of enemies and enviroments killed my interest.
>>
>>386839013
Don't do it. It was all hype.
The game is extremely repetitive and its just a fucking single player musou.
>>
>>386842120
it got lot of manly men, no waifus for you.
>>
>>386842098
How huge we're talking ?
>>
>>386842120
you can transform into other characters
they added female transformations with the first dlc i think
>>
>>386841913
The enemies do run out fairly quickly and it could use the rarer enemies more often but they do give enemies more moves and the combat carries it through any issues like that.
>>386842109
What? I don't have the DLC but what little I've seen of tonfas make them look strong, and 2kat sure as hell isn't shit.
>>386842120
Yes you can turn into the damn girls.
>>386842140
>first 4 stages have completely different environments
>>
>>386842120
4 waifus, tons of other male characters.
they require some work to unlock but you'll get it in a week or so.
>>
>>386842109
Dual Swords are cool. High stance that shit faggot
>>
I loved Onimusha. Will i like this game, yes or no
>>
>>386842282

You can get through NG using whatever the fuck you want, but around halfway through NG+ you'll need an actual build (like Diablo I guess).

Grinding out the materials to re roll shit or forge shit or bosses to get drops can take forever.

NG++ you need a build or you'll get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>386842370
Yes
>>
>>386842370
You'll likely love it, as long as you're not hoping for more puzzles.
>>
>>386839013
>Backing up saves the other day.
>Accidentally chose "Copy to" Instead of "Copy from."
>Over wrote A WoTD lvl 250 save with a WoTS lvl 140 save

Fuck my life into pieces.
>>
>>386841746
>if you're a dark souls/demon souls/bloodborne fan then you will probably hate the game
This is a retarded statement.

I liked dark souls, demon's souls, and bloodborne and I loved Nioh as well. This
You will hate it if you liked X" bullshit really needs to stop, if you can only bare to play a single formula than you don't play games anyway and you can proper fuck off, just like the cancerous dicks that make these garbage comparisons.
>>
File: HONORABRU PENIS DISCHARGE.webm (863KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HONORABRU PENIS DISCHARGE.webm
863KB, 1280x720px
>>386839013
Yes. It's more of a fusion between Souls and Diablo, so don't expect god-tier world/level design. It's more of an arcady action level-by-level games with 100+ side-missions (levels) where you may face 2 bosses or do some different objective within a level you've already beaten before. You'll also be in it for the gear grind and to create builds and sets (much like Diablo armor sets that enable crazy shit).
I think people who didn't like the game expected a Souls clone through and through.

The game is VERY long though and has a lot of replay value as well as one of the best co-op modes of the "genre". Pretty fun.
>>
>>386839013
Just wait for the PC version, it'll be out any day now.
>>
>>386841908
Sorry, but this is another Never Ever game. Wiat for stable 60fps PS4 emulation in about 15 years, I guess.
>>
>>386842865
Somewhat correct, people going into it expected a 1:1 Souls clone have only themselves to blame for not adapting which was an issue since day -100, but the level design is fantastic and the world design is great too, it just isn't entirely fictional so they don't have that angle to play off of but that doesn't make it specifically worse.
>>
>>386841898
>you need to play the whole game to judge it
wew
>>386842817
>only enjoy a single formula
>this poster only plays one type of game
>heavily implying

that game is hot garbage
>>
>>386843178
>that game is hot garbage
Irrelevant to the point. Saying "If you liked X you'll hate Y" Is a moronic statement that nobody with an IQ over double digits would be caught dead saying.
>>
I liked the game on launch but after putting a couple of days into it I just got bored of it. Using the same combos on the same monsters got tiring. I even started mixing things up with poisons and what not. Also, I wasn't a big fan of the weapons and armor, felt like I was just looking at numbers. I was wondering if I was playing the game wrong toward the end of it. Maybe I'll pick it back up one day, is the DLC any good?
>>
Is there a better guardian spirit attack than Nurarihyon?
Holy shit that massive lingering aoe, constant water tick damage and blindness on top of it are a crazy combo.
>>
>>386843353
>Saying "If you liked X you'll hate Y" Is a moronic statement that nobody with an IQ over double digits would be caught dead saying.

its called a comparison and that was a very round-about way of saying "you're an idiot"; your counter is all fluff and no substance
>>
>>386843587
>is the DLC any good?
The first one isn't really. It added like three story missions, two had tiny maps, third one was literally one room with a boss in it. and only a couple side-missions.

The second one a bit more worth it, about the same number of missions but on average maps are much bigger.

If you've been gone for a long time what you have to look forward to is a patch that forcefully deleveled everyone, made the leveling curve steeper, nerf'd weapon damagae, powered maximum weapon levels, reduced duration of a lot of buffs, made it impossible to maintain living weapon for longer than 2 minutes (Less than a minute for most builds now) made living weapon negate all buffs you have on when you activate it, fuck amrita gain across the board, and added a bunch of side missions that make you fight against 2-5 bosses in a row.

Then in the DLC what you have to look forward to is a new difficulty tier which gives infinite buffs to all enemies, makes all bosses one-shot you, and adds a new tier of rarity which takes billions of gold to infuse and upgrade while invalidating all your gear gain through the previous two difficulties.
>>
Does onmyo elemental shot elemental buildup scale with onmyo damage stat?
Is it possible to make those thing inflict elemental status in one shot?
>>
>>386843948
>its called a comparison
No its not. You're a fucking moron, because people play multiple genres, saying "If you liked X you won't like Y" Would imply that they only ever liked X, in which case they would never try anything else to begin with.

Next time you wanna shit out that "Its called" garbage, maybe you might wanna hold it in and consider if it actually makes fucking sense outside your brain damaged head.
>>
>>386843587
>Using the same combos
There's your problem. You have two weapons with tons of different skills and attacks spread over three stances along with all the different Ninjutsus and Onmyo magic, you've got even more to mess with than you realise. The thing about weapons is it's more your skill and abilities that dictate what you can do with them, but there's still plenty that can affect how you play in those numbers if you want to build for it. Besides, the designs are incredible.
>>
>>386843949
Yeash, were people complaining that the game was too easy or something?
>>
>>386839013
Garbage, just like everything else Team Ninja makes.
>>
>>386844134
It is too easy. But rather than fix it by bringing back all the mechanics they stripped they're doubling down on the changes and only modifying the enemies for the new difficulties they add.
>>
>>386844547
Wow that sounds pretty shitty
>>
>>386844134
>Yeash, were people complaining that the game was too easy or something?

Nope, just too many people were clearing content so the dipshit dev pulled that good ol' "You're not playing it the way its meant to be played." card.
>>
File: 489123.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
489123.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>386842109
tonfas are fucking godlike against assholes who just block most of the time.
>>386841913
>has good waifus
>best waifu not playable barefoot
>>
>>386839013
The DLCs are getting really annoying. Just throwing difficult enemies together and calling it new content is frustrating, especially in the newest difficulty that ups some of the already annoyingly hard enemies with all kinds of defense/attack buffs that make it not worth playing.
>>
>>386844873
Ok this doesn't sound good at all,s oinstead of balancing shi they just make ennemies more and more bullshit ?
>>
>>386844631
I'm sure it's fine but it would be far better if they just made it so we could play the game as originally intended before "fans" ruined it. I can see the merit in a challenge of attrition in most things but considering they have the perfect solution in hand waiting it doesn't make as much sense. Still it'd be great for the gear aspect so it'd probably happen on top of that too.
>>386844873
Different enemies in different combinations changes a fight entirely.
>>
>>386845017
"Bullshit" is often just that something is balanced in a way you don't understand yet. I wouldn't call buffs actually bullshit either, it's pretty straight forward and honest about what makes them stronger. It's not like them adding Nue's extra lightning bolt for no reason than to attempt a sly jab at people that played the Alpha, when it doesn't ultimately affect the fight in any way outside of him randomly getting combos if he hits with the first, on top of them making his recovery sudden.
>>
>>386845021
>different enemies in different combinations

How do you defend making those same combinations more bullshit in Way of the Wise by just tossing dozens of buffs on the bosses that make normal, non-game breaking builds utterly useless? That doesn't change anything.
>>
>>386841913
>On the other side it has good waifus
This
I want to faku Fuku
>>
>>386845779
by the time you get to WoTW you should be constantly working toward using some ninjitsu and onmyo

and modding the shit out of your gear already
>>
File: discodancesword.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
discodancesword.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
meanwhile in Battle of Skill mode
>>
>>386846015
>people actually wasting their time on this turd
>>
>>386846114
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>386846231
>trying to engage hit and run shitposters
>>
File: Knife.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Knife.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>386846310
it cant be helped
>>
>>386846231
>a pvp mode in a pve-focused game with mechanics utterly not suited for any form of competitiveness given how much broken build combinations there are
It's a bigger joke than souls duelfaggotry and that says something.
>>
File: wNvPg6K.jpg (94KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
wNvPg6K.jpg
94KB, 1200x675px
>>386846462
dude
>>
>>386846534
That is actually pretty cool
>>
>>386839013
>Is it good?

No, it's mediocre
>>
>>386846534
This doesn't fix horrible for pvp mechanics (weapons bouncing off defence in lower/mid stances, living weapons in their entirety) in the slightest.
>>
>>386841725
>>386841725
>muh Gaiden XD

Stop with this fucking meme already. The only thing Ninja Gaiden about this game is the multitude of reused assets.
>>
>>386846824
you're not supposed to be spamming those moves for god sake

its like complaining about how 1H swords/daggers in Dark souls bounce off attacks

one stance is for defending, one stance is for evading, high stance is for pushing up the attack

I've seen plenty of people in the higher tiers use that just fine
>>
>>386846828
its more like onimusha

and set around the same time period anyway
>>
>>386845779
You mean the difficulty that you access by playing through the entirety of the base game and then playing through it again when the enemies are already made much stronger? If it didn't require high stats and a clever build then I'd be confused and disappointed.
>>
>>386847392
Im still surpised there are people who follow a level limit in this game when the game tells you NOT to and level to your heart's content
>>
File: tgTEjOq.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tgTEjOq.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
http://imgur.com/a/ncATS

futher recent changes
>>
>>386847140
it's all fine and dandy but there's virtually no reason to have this awful mechanic in a game that heavily relies on making combos with long attack strings
bouncing doesn't let you activate combo finishers, it promotes incredibly passive play as it's easy as shit to avoid high stance attacks, and even souls games with their terribad pvp only had this shit in one game and only against greatshields, not on every blocking methid
>>
>>386847645
>Players are now able to evade immediately as they get up
Good thing they already removed the main cause of being knocked down, but I guess that's not enough. In my playthrough it took me until Sekigahara to actually be knocked down.
>>
>>386847981
looks like some one just doesnt know how to play

depending on your guardian spirit, you never really need to rely on combos

you're supposed to switch stances on the fly even while you're dodging

are they running out of stamina? push the offensive even in lowerstances

you're supposed to apply pressure while they're in low stamina to break guards for grapples
>>
>>386847392
>clever build

You mean the two builds that faceroll literally everything and break the game? Oh boy, what fun to stand still and throw kunai or just waltz around with living weapon up.

And they're not clever, since 99% of you faggots just copy someone else's build for it and then pretend you came up with it. Fucking losers.
>>
>>386848172
Getting knocked down was mostly the result of trying to fight too many big guys at the same time.
>>
>>386848536
dude I just use onmyo buffs and get on with it

its not that hard
>>
>>386848283
combos are a core of the nioh's melee system, if pvp doesn't allow to incorporate it, it's automatically shit
it's even more shit because vast majority of combos can be blocked after the first hit in pvp which is equally atrocious
nioh pvp is way more simplistic even than passive shitfest of souls pvp, and that shows
>>
>>386848978
Combos are not necessary to make pvp fun

yet they are still there, just less obvious as mashing one button
>>
>>386849132
>Combos are not necessary to make pvp fun
entire fighting game community is now laughing its ass looking at you
>>
>>386849217
yeah you just dont know how this game works
>>
>>386847981
But the game isn't designed solely on having long combos, those are meant to come from moments of opportunity that you create from hitting their back or while they have low Ki, even the Alpha was like that. Bouncing off an enemies guard still lets you swing first afterwards in almost all cases, so pressuring their guard is still very much an option, high stance is simply stronger at it as part of it's niche, plus they can be mixed in with countless other moves in other stances. Combo finishers are intentionally for after you land a hit or whiff as a risk reward or trade scenario. Also axes don't bounce as much either. What promotes passive play is the retarded change from Alpha where you don't turn around while running and locked on, which people thought would make no difference whatsoever in a game that places so much important on positioning and striking enemy's backs. Also making Toughness it's own stat instead of being tied to Agility meaning a return to stacking light armour with max Toughness instead of it being a meaningful decision.
>>386848536
I highly doubt those builds are necessary or the only options. There's more overpowered abilities than I can even count, if you want you can use anything else. Nice projection, but just because something gets copied a lot doesn't take away from the original design of the build, and I haven't touched said builds either.
>>386848587
Even when that happens I've still very rarely if ever been knocked down unless I purposefully let it happen for the now borderline useless get up attacks.
>>
>>386849283
i'm sorry that nioh's pvp is shit and its pvp scene is even smaller than the one of dying souls games, anon
>>
>>386849354
actually, it might be bigger then we think it is in japan, some clans generate way too much glory for Just the fastest way for a tiny niche
>>
>>386849294
>Bouncing off an enemies guard still lets you swing first afterwards
It doesn't let you use combo finishers like kicks to inflict massive amount of ki damage into the block. This mechanic is atrocious and fighting humanoids becomes a thousand times better if you roll no parry status onto your weapon. It actually feels like you're using a combat system instead of just engaging into the turtlefest.
>>
>>386849443
Or someone hacked the saves already.
Happened with Bloodborne.
>>
>>386849624
thats way too many people and you only really need to get into the top 1000 to get the benefits

I highly doubt people need to this WEEKLY CONSISTANTLY for rewards barely worth it
>>
>>386841746
>love Dark Souls 1, DeS and BB
>hate 2 and 3
>think Nioh has significantly better combat than any souls and have already put in 550 hours

you're wrong
>>
>>386848978
>combos are a core of the nioh's melee system

the core of Nioh's combat system is ki pulse and all of the mechanics that branch from it, not combos
>>
>>386849512
>It doesn't let you use combo finishers like kicks to inflict massive amount of ki damage into the block
Yes, that's the point. You're supposed to either space with it, delay it, use it on yokai or other enemies that don't block, or get an attack from behind or when they have low Ki. It's a system which they fucked up in other ways due to the changes I mentioned and others after Alpha but is still generally the case despite that. Defence actually being a functional ability isn't atrocious in the slightest and it sounds like you just can't break or pressure guards, despite there being multiple abilities and even a dedicated weapon class for it. I mean 2kat has an ability exactly like what you want, a followup specifically for when your attack bounces that does huge Ki damage, why don't you use that?
>>
>>386850123
this

people are too easy to guard break in the new battle of skill mode because they forget to Ki pulse
>>
>>386850123
>ki pulse
ki pulse and mechanics surrounding it are the ways to circumvent the stamina loss to extend your combo potential first and foremost
>>
>>386847336
It's not really like Onimusha either. It's Souls
>>
What are the OP builds ?
>>
>>386850185
>Defence actually being a functional ability isn't atrocious in the slightest
when it enables more passivity than souls games as far as pvp goes, yes, it's a fucking problem
>>
>>386850271
+ onimusha
>>
I stopped playing once i got into some kind of defiled castled. Damn, I had died about 100 times, by that point in game. Was a relieve to uninstall it.
>>
File: What did he mean by this.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>386850486
Please explain to me what's Onimusha about it. You're literally just saying this because you play as someone wearing samurai armor
>>
>>386850745
same time period + oni!
>>
>>386850640
are you not upgrading your gear levels
>>
>>386850848
nah it was not posible , it was to expensive to do
>>
>>386850976
you dont need to SOUL MATCH

just find stuff at the higher levels

which at that point should be 150
>>
>>386850262
That is it's function, but what that does and enables for the player and design affects the entire scope of the game.
>>386850353
I'll repeat it again I guess. There are several ways to break and pressure guards both in and out of every weapon's moveset. Any passivity is from being able to run backwards without turning, and even that still has those counters despite the game not being designed for it. What weapon do you use?
>>386850745
The mood and themes are pretty Onimusha, as is the world design, and I don't just mean it being Japanese. It feels more like Onimusha than Souls.
>>
>>386850262
>to extend your combo potential first and foremost

It's a little broader than that though. It glues all actions together in general. The game wasn't made for you to just mash in low stance, then pulse to mid and mash some more. Hence why the AI of any stronger humanoid or revenant will get hit by the first strike and immediately block the second and all subsequent attacks in your string, even with parry disabled against guarding on your weapon.
>>
>>386851108
Oh and of course Ki isn't only used for attacking and you don't only want to have more Ki so you can attack more.
>>
>>386844038
The new high tier onmyo can do it in one shot on most enemys in WotW, the baby ones can't. They're pretty much more useful than attack and defence down too.
>>
File: XeLV0tW.gif (3MB, 555x312px) Image search: [Google]
XeLV0tW.gif
3MB, 555x312px
>>386847645
>these SOTC changes
MUH
U
H
>>
>>386850343
tatenashi+earth grace set for 25% damage reduction, then the standard debuffs; wind, devigorate, weaken melee weapons, etc

the grace set that gives 40% iai strike + stacking ccd (critical) and leeching talismans to get over 300k damage with iai

any critical living weapon build, especially ones that have 99 magic and use extraction with elemental shots to charge the gauge

kingo 5 piece + tatenashi 3 piece storm kunai builds
>>
File: 1497562639858.jpg (552KB, 504x947px) Image search: [Google]
1497562639858.jpg
552KB, 504x947px
>>
Does the level design in Nioh affect how you're forced to approach enemy encounters like in DeS/DaS1 or is it just smack enemies at open fields like in DaS2/BB/DaS3?
>>
>>386853096
>kingo 5 piece + tatenashi 3 piece storm kunai builds
won't it be better to go 5 pieces of Scion of Virtue as its thrust damage bonus doesn't require you to stay behind the enemy so it's applicable to larger variety of situations?
>>
>>386853470
The first one, the level design has many different situations that you're intended to approach in different ways. Those last three had many situations like that as well though.
>>
>>386853470
it varies, but in general it's well thought out

they make a habit of putting wheelmonks (a more infuriating kind of bonewheel skeleton) on skinny ledges

>>386853567
maybe for a more long range setup with just kunai

how much thrust does scion of virtue give?
>>
File: tfw you may ask yourself.gif (2MB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you may ask yourself.gif
2MB, 250x189px
>>386853815
>wheelmonks
w-what?
>>
>>386853773
>>386853815
If that's the case I might get it on sale.

It's been mostly brainless hacking from what I've seen on the streams, though.
>>
File: 2017_2_11_0_58_42.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017_2_11_0_58_42.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>386854050
>>
>>386853815
>how much thrust does scion of virtue give?
from what i remember, it gives around 13%, but it also has an utter bullshit that is "dash-attack (attack damage x2)" status that works with thrown items so you can fucking imagine the damage you can dish out with this and storm kunai
>>
>>386854203
Why would they do this? Why?
>>
File: 1499849981610.jpg (135KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499849981610.jpg
135KB, 512x411px
>>386854203
>try to move around it
>it punishes you by ramming into you with no clear tell
i mean, once i learned how to deal with them they became a joke but during the beta it was my worst nightmare
>>
>>386854050
Imagine wheel skeletons but instead they can roll and hit you by approaching, as well as being on and breathing fire.
Just like wheel skeletons they're not really as big a deal as people make them out to be as long as you keep your head.
>>386854145
Nioh is many things but brainless it is not, the combat has huge levels of depth and variety even in it's nerfed retail state. I don't know who you would've been watching but it's just sometimes hard to see on streams since as we all know most people are bad at games.
>>
I remember when i quit playing this in february or march my inventory was filled with useless junk. Simply opening up navigating the inventory was tedious.

Have they ever fixed that?
>>
>>386854145
most people aren't good

there are lots of subtleties to the combat though, like stance changing in the middle of an attack string so that ki pulse procs in a different stance than you started in. High stance has a slow and shitty roll, you can do that to get a good roll at the end of your high stance combo, for example.

Things you wouldn't really notice unless you were intimately familiar with the game.

>>386854326
yeah, but you can roll attack x2 on any ethereal kote or weapon

still might be okay for kunai though
>>
i quit this game after first playthrough
is it worth to get the season pass/dlc? are the weapons any good
>>
>>386854538
note the moment you go to the SIDES of wheel monks they can roll over you for MASSIVE damage

stay infront and tank the fire spit
>>
Are the Tonfas as good as the NG2 Tonfas? Those were GOAT.
>>
>>386854571
nah, they added more ways to sort though and there has always been a filter function

you could filter by divine + and delete all of the ones that are <10+

I always lock the ones with inheritables I want and keep the random + gear unlocked, so it wasn't so bad for me
>>
>>386854693
it's better to just backpedal and wait for the opportunity to hit its amarita weak spot, then rush in and combo it to death
>>
>>386841746
>hurr its a knockoff because its an arpg that has a similar control scheme
kys. the games are vastly different
>>
>>386854791
maybe Im just a heavy armor odachi fag who spams moonlit snow on yokai

but thats just me
>>
>>386854571
Have you fixed yourself? Because the only way that would happen is if you refuse to clear your inventory out in any one of the very simple and quick ways you can do so.
>>386854621
High stance's roll is good in it's own ways, it covers more distance than the lower stance dodges and the attack after rolling backwards gets you right back in as well as roll attacks doing more damage.
>>
>>386854638
odachi is beautiful, for all intends and purposes it's a cross between axe and spear that i consider vastly superior to axes in dealing ki damage and destroying yokai
tonfas are... well, they are fun but really not that optimal and their specials are absolutely underwhelming
>>
>>386854719
they're fun, but objectively the worst weapon in the game by a landslide

>>386854795
what he's saying doesn't even make any sense

nioh is like a faster version of the former three with 4D combat, not the slogfest of dark souls 2
>>
>>386842282
It's not that much of a grind. The only grind that's important is upgrading gear and getting good stat rolls. I was doing ng++ final stages at level 50 easily thanks to my gear being OP.
>>
>>386850745
>fighting against japanese folklore creatures in feudal japan with an array of weapons and elemental abilities, absorbing their spiritual energy when they die
>nothing like onimusha
get fucked m8
>>
When you are switching guardian spirits mid-mission, do your passives switch as well or you will always gain the primary ones you set at the shrine?
>>
>>386854638
lots of people like odachi, I'm not a big fan though

tonfas are kind of trash

Most of the content added by the second DLC is a new difficulty with a new rarity tier above divine. I don't know if it's worth it for someone that just wants to play the DLC content on NG and then stop.
>>
File: odachi is fun.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
odachi is fun.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>386855168
>lots of people like odachi, I'm not a big fan though
try to use Tiger's Blade more, anon, it's one of the coolest moves in the game
>>
>>386854985
ethereals are a pretty big grind, dude

like, 50x the grind of WotD
1000x if you want near perfect gear like all Grace of Tsukuyomi pieces on onmyo mage gear
>>
File: 1487771257921.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487771257921.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>386855285
which one is that? the overhead that's like flying monkey?

I've always been more of an axe fan, if we're talking big weapons
>>
>tfw THE SANADA MARU WILL NOT FALL
Holy shit was the level long, though.
>>
>>386855414
>the overhead that's like flying monkey?
yes, it's slower but it deals an immense shitton of damage ticks which allows to apply status effects very fast
>>
>>386855321
I haven't played the latest dlc yet but i was destroying WotD bosses in a few seconds with critical kusa build, cant be that much harder than WotD surely.
>>
Why they did kusari so right but tonfa so wrong?
Kusari even has the gimmick of propelling you towards yokai if needed.
>>
>>386855554
>cant be that much harder than WotD surely.
oh sweet innocence
>>
>>386841746
Why do you sad fucks appear on every thread? Talk about trying your best to compartment yourself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ln8ttlL5g
>>
>>386855321
This. I think the grind is completely manageable before way of the wise. You get smithing texts to make shit, soul matching lets you pay to keep stuff relevant, and adding in tempering was a massive improvement to reforging. Only real pain in the ass left was accessories, but most aren't game-changing except yasakani which you only need 1 of.

Wise really doesn't require ethereals at all, but if the next DLC adds another difficulty we may very well reach that point, and what Wise has set up regarding loot will become infuriating.
>>
>>386842120
>Waiting to play a game just so you can play as a grill
Trans faggot
>>
>>386855554
it's significantly harder

I could flat out tank damage doing WotD restless spirits in tatenasi gear with no trouble for example. But pretty much anything past the third region on WotW 1-3 shots me. I had to switch to a critical build for damage because I get 1 shot anyway.

That's not what makes it a grind though. It's ethereal drop rate and randomness that does. The drops are rare and appear on any piece without a set bonus normally then gives it a random 1 of 8 grace bonus.
>>
File: See me after ninja class.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
See me after ninja class.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>386850813
>>386851108
>>386855060

Nice cop out answers fagtrons.

I guess Dark Souls is also like MediEvil because it's about an undead hitting things with a sword in a dark fantasy setting.
>>
>>386855849
>>386856157
>made the already insane grind for perfect gear nearly impossible
For what fucking purpose? It just turns me off from playing.
>>
>>386856157
Nothing in Wise ever one-shot me, but at the same time I've been a heavy armor user in todo since the first day of the game when everyone said it was worthless.

That said, a large part of the game's difficulty is really just at what point you go from the 2 shot to the 1 shot. The point you go from Mario to Ninja Gaiden.
>>
>>386855729
>Why they did kusari so right but tonfa so wrong?

Compared to what?
>>
>>386856217
sounds like you have a problem with being a samurai then a FUTURE NINJA
>>
I've always loved wheelmonks ever since that first one up on the high ledge hiding behind some boxes revs up and then charges at you at mach 5.
Now I just cast omnyo on them till they die, I don't even need to hit them.
>>
>>386856217
>factual similarities are a cop out
how many times did mommy drop you as a child
>>
>>386856363
I was in todo before it was cool too. People thought I was hacking because I had almost 8k health when I posted screenshots.

Now I just do critical LW for the farm.
>>
File: 1497535083900.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497535083900.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>shadowround works on elemental shots
>>
>>386856472
I remember being terrified of them when I first encountered one in the beta, but now it's amazing how easy they are to kill.
>charges at you
>walk to the side and hit the rear face to instantly stun
>breathes fire at you
>run around the back and hit the rear face
ezpz
>>
>>386856529
>Tennis is like football with rackets
>>
>>386856728
you don't even need it anymore with the new onmyo set that replenishes casts when you exit living weapon
>>
>>386853470
Yes and no. The beginning of the game doesn't do anything special and just puts you against mooks in a row, then later on you get to places like the ninja castle where enemies come out of the wall and surround you, or enemies that summon other players from their graves and you have to tip toe around to avoid fighting 5 Havels at a time.
>>
File: 1500068508001.png (355KB, 612x618px) Image search: [Google]
1500068508001.png
355KB, 612x618px
mfw they gave the giant skelly axemen
a spin attack
>>
>>386856873
i find it fucking atrocious that you need to wait to WOTW to get it while you can just wear ONE FUCKING PIECE of iga to get the same thing for ninjutsu builds despite the crazy damage it pumps out
>>
>>386854571
Go to the blacksmith, choose Sell, then click the touchpad to select all items under a certain rarity.
>>
File: This pic is also irrelevant.png (2MB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
This pic is also irrelevant.png
2MB, 1600x1120px
>>386856439
I don't understand the relevance of this statement for the discussion were having. I have no problems with Geralt of Nipia other than that he is dud of a protagonist.
>>
>>386857017
it kind of makes sense

restoring onmyo casts sort of breaks all balance of onmyo

with ninjutsu, you rely on shadowround heavily, so it sort of does have an internal limit to total spam and replenishing onmyo completely breaks that
>>
>>386856828
>feudal japan
>playing as a samurai
>fighting japanese mythical creatures
>resurrection of nobunaga is a central plot point
How are they not similar? Do you deny that they have those things in common?
>>
File: 5-cbHWA.jpg (64KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
5-cbHWA.jpg
64KB, 800x560px
How did they not put these guys in the game
>>
>>386857678
No, but like i fucking said if people ask me what Dark Souls is like my answer will never be MediEvil.
>>
So Ninetails is probably gonna be the final DLC3 boss, yes?
>>
>>386857739
maybe a bit too goofy?
>>
>>386857357
I think you're misunderstanding. The new omnyo set bonus that restores casts via living weapon already existed for ninjutsu and is gained with only 2 pieces of gear that's obtainable at nearly the beginning of the game. Compared to omnyo finally getting the same ability with a 7 piece ethereal set that's going to require beating the game 3 times and then grinding forever.
>>
>>386856949
Isle of Demons is a masterpiece of level design though with how many set ups it has that subtly introduces and hints at using game mechanics and environments. They fucked it up by needlessly removing enemies but it's still present for the most part, and it only continues the same from then on. If anything the problem is because of said nerfs you don't have to be so strict about trying to avoid bad situations.
>>
>>386857678
>>386857802

Also a Tecmo Koei game having fucking Nobunaga in it is like saying the ocean is wet, in in Ninja Gaiden he gets a mention.
>>
>>386857357
ninjutsu gets an awesome setup halfway through the base game with two pieces of iga and lighting bunny who replenishes after killing like 5 trash mobs, and you have way more damage output with ninjutsu than you will ever have with magic
compared to that onmyo really doesn't get much all the way until the very end of an endgame difficulty
>>
>>386857979
even in*
>>
>>386839013
im still at the beginning of this game, i got it like a month or so ago and idk im just not that into it

is the beginning like that for everyone? i think if i push through it eventually ill find aspects of the game i really like, but im not sure if i should just stop now.
>>
>>386857802
Nioh is far closer tonally and thematically to Onimusha than Dark Souls is to Medievil. Your argument is a massive false equivalency, I'm not sure why you're sticking to it so strongly when it doesn't hold up to the slightest examination.

>>386857979
Onimusha and Nioh both feature Nobunaga being revived as a literal demon lord. That's more similarity than a little namedrop.
>>
>>386857850
I understand completely.

I'm saying that infinite onmyo utility is far more broken than infinite ninjutsu, which relys heavily on onmyo utility to be good (shadowround, weakness).

I'm not defending that it's a grace set, just the 7 piece bonus for replenishment to work part.
>>
>>386858119
It depends on what you like or don't like about it and what you're hoping to get out of it. You get more moves as you continue for example so the combat just keeps opening up further.
>>
File: 8-puZDg.jpg (51KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
8-puZDg.jpg
51KB, 800x576px
>>386857815
Yokais are weird, yo. This game needs some more outlandish designs
>>
>>386858136
>Nioh is far closer tonally and thematically to Onimusha than Dark Souls is to Medievil

It literally is not.
>>
>>386858006
>onmyo really doesn't get much
except the ability to cripple enemy defense, attack power, slow them to a crawl, cause humanoid enemies to basically be unable to regenerate ki, discord literally anything instantly, instantly charge living weapon with ranged attacks, heavy infinite cast chance, regeneration and a shield that absorbs huge amounts of physical damage.
>>
>>386858119
It will only get worse, the beginning when the game still has fresh stuff to show off
>>
>>386858405
meanwhile ninjutsu
>dodge once for that sweet-ass x2 bonus to activate
>next storm kunai you throw instakills a boss
>>
>>386858405
let's not forget things like kekkai which gives a huge ki regen boost and purges yokai realm, which still procs nullify damage on purification, automatically making you invincible for 5 seconds every time you touch a realm while its active

or leeching talismans which give the largest damage boost of any consumable self buff in the game and puts you in critical range without killing you for critical builds

>>386858651
critical living weapon is a pretty decent competitor with discording a boss and simultaneously fully charging your gauge from a single shot of the new elemental attacks

the point is that onmyo is far from useless, it's really strong
>>
>>386858339
Explain how.
>>
Are kusagirama good weapons ? because they look fun as fuck to use
>>
>>386859341
Arguably the best weapon in the game, also scales with ninjutsu stat which makes it ridiculous.
>>
>>386859341
arguably best in the game

kusari + 1kat or kusari + spear is probably the most technical weapon combination there is

I did kusarigama on my first playthrough and did not regret it for a second.
>>
>>386859464
>>386859502
then they nerfed the move that made them OP
>>
>>386859597
everything about it makes it op

nerfing blade spin doesn't stop it from being top tier
>>
>>386859597
blade spin is nowhere nearly the best thing about kusa
godlike base moveset that covers any situation, pulls, reaper that is usable in a fucking living weapon mode, self-buff with pretty much no downside, massive multihits for status infliction, it has EVERYTHING
>>
>>386859464
>>386859502
Thanks probably going to go with kusa + maybe odachi or spear
>>
>>386859973
>black vines -> switch to high stance in the middle of your attack -> food sweep -> switch attack to 1kat (which happens to be the only switch attack of any weapon that connects) -> final blow

trivialize all humanoid enemies forever

kusarigama is great

>>386860083
go spear for better stat synergy

dump skill and dex
>>
Its good. Still playing through it. Bat chick is cunt ;/
>>
>>386859341
I think it's kind of brokenly good out of the gate, and gets worse as the difficulty increases. A lot of enemies just didn't seem to be designed with the weapon in mind. In fact, I suspect that the game was designed really with just the sword, spear, and axe in mind from the start. So a weapon that hits so fast literally just stunlock bullies most of the game to death. Eventually enemies start not staggering from shit, and their damage gets so high that you really can't afford to trade hits. Most attacks that lock you in place for a while end up really suffering, unless you've got like a ridiculous damage resistance setup (at which point, it doesn't matter what you do at all). Kusa's tend to lose a ton of viability outside of living weapon, but luckily living weapon builds are incredibly strong and the weapon has some unique benefits that synergize well with living weapons.

I guess what I'm getting at is that every weapon has some really cool shit going for it, but what you have to do to make it work can change. Don't get stuck in a rut trying to do the same shit if it's not working anymore, and don't write off a weapon if it doesn't seem brokenly good at first glance.
>>
>>386860640
I was able to facetank through all of WotD by putting wind and weaken melee on my kusarigama.

That might actually fly in WotW too if you get the 6 piece bonus from Grace of Oyamatsumi and 5 piece from Tatenashi.
>>
>>386842305

Tonfas are the weakest weapon type. They don't have ki flux, have an annoying ki pulse animation, underwhelming skills(including a parry that can be defended against before they even get fucking hit), and pretty mediocre damage output despite how exposed some of the attacks leave you. They have great ki damage, and they're a good secondary for ninjutsu builds since they have inherent scaling, but that's about it.
>>
>>386861236
I really don't fucking know what they were thinking while designing them.
Demon dance pulverize is the only thing that makes it bearable, plus maybe gunstick Devastate, but even then it's utterly mediocre.
>>
>>386861236
they become slightly more usable with the mystic art for cancelling into demon dance because you can timely guard then cancel with r1 then do the retarded follow up attack, but it still has shit tracking and ends up beating into their guard

in 1/100 of the effort and time you could just backwave and press triangle

it's kind of sad

the vanilla attacks and dash attacks are all way too slow too outside of low stance which just doesn't do enough ki damage making it the most useless stance

the whole weapon is just shit
>>
>>386839263
I'm a burger, is it worth making an EU account to play games like NiOh? You guys tend to get better sales than us.
>>
>>386858405

Everyone has access to onmyo since you get a gorillion hairs, but onmyo heavy builds are fucked while ninjutsu gets away with two weapon types, multiple effects that boost kunai damage, and generally more coverage for actual damage output.
>>
Can someone spoonfeed me a kusa/ninjutsu build? Just beat the talking cat turned big and evil boss
>>
>>386862240
>onmyo heavy builds are fucked
Have you ever actually done one?

Tatenashi + 99 magic was how most people climbed to AAA when pvp came out.

Kunai/Storm Kunai builds are good. I'm not going to say they aren't, but extraction with elemental shots at high onmyo power are underrated. Even with D- gauge rate, getting to full charge with no risk is easy and you'll inflict discord.
>>
>>386862874
>just beat the talking cat
dump dex, that's it for now

maybe farm for full iga set

come back when you're half way through NG+ and you can start to worry about exactly what gear to use
>>
>>386839013
Yes, it's good for a playthrough and if you liked that there's a shitton more content afterwards and even more since they update it with new features fairly consistently, many ways to play, can change you playstyle anytime you want. I already have over 200 hours into it and still have lots of stuff to do, plus one more DLC they're adding.
>>
>>386863057
What ninjutsu tools are most useful? There's a lot of options
>>
>>386842436
You don't need to do any of that shit, you just have to play it again like your first playthrough so you get gear corresponding to the new difficulty, I never bothered with reforging at all and I probably won't until they release the last DLC.
>>
>>386863165
quick change is really good

kunai/storm kunai

suppa/tiger running for farming

the new mines are all good (if you have the DLC)
beetle blister for poisoning enemies and the paralysis equivalent

when you actually have to worry about gear, you can get 25% attack damage against poisoned or paralyzed enemies on your accessories, there is also a helmet for each kind of damage too

power pill for a little extra damage

get shadowround talismans, which are an onmyo talisman that give you a huge infinite consumable/ranged weapon ammo chance for your kunai
get weakness talismans to lower defense and virtually double kunai damage against a single target

actual late game kunai builds use the 5 piece bonus from kingos set because attack from behind applies to kunai where close combat damage doesn't
>>
>>386844873
Then use your attack and defense buffs, that's the main reason why they even did it because magic and ninjustsu buffs were so OP, also that's on the highest difficulty if you play from Samurai-Demon they're not even that hard, Way of the Wise is hell though I admit but still you get a lot of nice rewards for doing it, especially the new gear.
>>
>>386863689
forgot to mention groundfire traps which trivialize human enemies and blinding shells which make boss' ranged attacks go retarded

those are both good
>>
>>386864181
Blinding shells are kinda obsolete with Nurarihyon who not only blinds but inflicts water buildup and massive amount of water damage as long as enemies stay inside the pool.
>>
>>386850745
The way guarding works feels a lot more like NG than it does souls. In souls you get hit then mash roll, that gets you killed here. In this game you guard then evade more like NG.
>>
>>386864406
yeah, but this guy is only in the third region
>>
>>386839013
I'm enjoying it a lot. It's like Bloodborne but faster, as I'm sure a billion people have said already, and the stances and ki pulse add the game's own sense of depth.

If you're a history buff, or just an otaku with an interest beyond pop culture, then the setting makes it even better.
>>
>>386863689
>actual late game kunai builds use the 5 piece bonus from kingos set
That's actual up for a debate after last DLC as Scion of Virtue sounds as cool.
>>
>>386865197
it's less damage

probably only good for fully ranged kunai but kingo tatenashi storm kunai is still king
>>
tonfas are quite good if you use only high stance
>>
>>386866381
nah
>>
>>386865331
It's like 7% less damage from behind in exchange for innate dodge x2 damage which you can grab before even starting way of the strong.
>>
>>386839013
Don't buy games unless they come with all the major DLC.
>>
>>386866381
They are awful all around, anon.
>shittier tracking than high stance 2kat
>>
>>386866470
Why? I bought Diablo 2 then bought Lord of Destruction back in the day. I bought Warcraft 3 without TFT. The dlc in this game feels worth the moeny to me.
>>
>>386866616
retard
>>
katana, dual kat, odachi, axe, spear, kusarigama, tonfa, whats next? claws?
>>
>>386866442
you'll tear ass without the x2 damage all the way through WotD

you can get nullify damage dashing and x2 damage dashing on both your weapon and hands later

2 pieces for an extra damage bonus type is way better than 1 piece for a single stat on a weapon, anyway and adds up to be ~15% damage.
>>
>>386866721
Before you were born we had things called expansion packs. You payed a bit of extra money to continue the story and access new content.

I don't by cosmetic dlc or other garbage like that. But I'll buy the equivalent of expansion packs.

Dollar for dollar The Old Hunters was more value than most games I buy.
>>
I really want them to add a armor set save and load option like MH. There's alot of sets but if u were to store them all it's just very cluttered.
>>
>>386866927
they have preset saving and loading for skill customization, armor, weapons, etc

you still have to respec though
>>
>>386866927
you can create different loadouts if thats what your asking.
>>
>>386866927
You can already save your whole loadout on the world map.
>>
>>386866890
You don't know what an expansion is if you think old hunters in an expansion content wise. The closest thing to an expansion today would be witcher 3 blood and wine, and even then it's much smarter to get the complete edition.

only retards buy unfinished games and then buy massively overpriced DLC, then rationalize it with "worth the money to me lol!!"
>>
>>386867228
Expansion packs were also like 40 dollars you goon. Dollar for dollar ToH was more value than many old expansion packs.

Nioh felt finished to me at release and the dlcs have been definitely worth the money. Only retards disagree with me.
>>
>>386867360
Whatever you say corporate cuck. Keep killing the industry and wasting your money.
>>
>>386866845
naginata, club
>>
>>386867624
As long as I'm happy that's all that matters small son.
>>
>>386867782
T.dumb relativist libtard
>>
>>386867945
What? You're just spouting buzzwords at this point. I'm just selfish. I would delete the elder scrolls series to get one more good dmc or ninja gaiden game despite way more people enjoying elder scrolls games.
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>386866845
Gunblade
>>
>>386839013
I had a lot of fun, if you've ever enjoyed an action game there's no reason why you wouldn't like Nioh
>>
>>386839013
I'm waiting for the complete edition to jump in.
>>
>>386868594
Yeah i'm in the same situation i don't know if i should take it now or wait for goty version
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (24KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
24KB, 250x202px
>>386866845
how about the godkiller dragonblade of doom such as the one I own?
>>
>>386866845
dual revolvers

no more melee weapons
>>
Just got to teapot suicide castle. How far into the game am i. I like that the game finally starts to throw new enemies at me.
>>
>>386869410
half way through the base game

1/100 of the way through if you plan on clearing all content through NG+++
>>
>>386868796
you have free time now? buy it now, is a long ass game even without the dlcs.
>>
Does the pvp have the password teams fighting other password teams that DS3 eventually added to its arena yet
>>
>>386869410
Don't let the spiders jump on you and for the love of God remember to check the roof of anywhere that has one just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>386870678
unless they patched it, it's only password for full team 2v2s

all 4 people
>>
>>386870797
I knew what it was like when they implemented it, I was just wondering if it was changed since then since it's been awhile since I actually played Nioh's multiplayer
thanks anyway
>>
Which do you guys think are the most bullshit side-missions?
>>
>>386871807
That new gauntlet one DLC1 added with the kappas
>>
>>386871807
return of the gourd in coop is nobunaga, ice bitch and obsidian samurai at the same
>>
>>386868451
There's plenty of reasons
>>
>>386839263
>but it's £22 on ps+ right now,
Fuck, and I just ordered the physical version, too.
>>
>>386872695
like...?
>>
>>386872981
>the pinnacle of souls (dark souls 3) already exists so it doesn't have any reason to exist
>it isn't made by From Software but some literal whos that made ugly PS2 games
>no invasions
>same 3 enemies in the entire game
>farming for every little thing
>no soundtrack
>sony exclusive so it's completely dead like bloodcuck
>>
>>386873549
>the pinnacle of souls (dark souls 3)
Good thing you put that at the beginning of your post so I don't have to read another word of it.
>>
>>386873549
So you didn't even play it lmao.
Any multiplat multiplayer is also most populated on PS4 you fucking retard
>>
>>386873549
lol are people still playing DS3
literally why? Are the twitchfags still going with their edgelord RP circlejerk
>>
>>386839013
It's disocunt souls, if you liked the dark sequels and don't mind weeb aesthetics go for it
>>
>>386872981
Like the ones that get numbered in every single Nioh thread and that I'm not about to repeat.

If you can't spot the major flaws in this game you can only be a fanboy, something that i thought impossible for such a mediocre game to achieve.
>>
>>386874323
>If you can't spot the major flaws in this game you can only be a fanboy

By that logic you're a fanboy because you have failed to name the flaws.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.