[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow up from being hardcore video games gamer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 6cNTDcj[1].jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
6cNTDcj[1].jpg
37KB, 480x640px
When did you grow up from being hardcore video games gamer?
>>
Lose some weight fatass
>>
>>386837858
make me
>>
How come fat people can't grow a decent beard? It's literally always a shitty neckbeard.
>>
>>386837897
His beard is probably a lot better than yours fuckboi lol
>>
>>386837835
A few months back desu. Now I actually have a good time with video games rather than spending all that time finding flaws in them.
>>
>>386837973
Not really, I'm not fat so I have a full beard.
>>
>>386837981
>Now I actually have a good time with video games rather than spending all that time complaining about them on /v/.
ftfy
>>
>implying I ever labeled myself as a gamer
>>
>>386838085
Not being a gamer is a meme.
>>
>>386837835
When i got a job three years ago
>>
>>386837897
Because they have multiple chins.
>>
>>386838131
What are you doing here then?
>>
File: grow up.jpg (78KB, 1109x451px) Image search: [Google]
grow up.jpg
78KB, 1109x451px
>>
>>386838274
He's right tho
>>
File: 10399692.jpg (175KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
10399692.jpg
175KB, 1280x992px
>>386838274
>>
>>386837897
The fat sags down so the beard growing skin ends up on the neck
>>
File: 1415790950673.png (13KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1415790950673.png
13KB, 309x323px
i just couldn't commit to being in the top 1% of each game i was playing anymore. It all becomes a grind once you start getting close to the skill ceiling.

i fucking hated how i could make a single mistake and that would lose me the game. I missed being to make a few mistakes but be able to make up for it with a bit of luck and skill. These things go out the window eventually and you know if you're going to win or lose with 80% certainty a third of the way through a game.

And then suddenly you are sick of the game and try something else. You want to be the best in that game as well but you remember how awful you felt after pushing 1000s of hours into a single game only to quit and feel like it went to waste since the 2nd half of your career in that game wasn't very enjoyable. So you get around the top 5-10% and quit after nothing can quite fulfil you anymore. After trying and searching for that new game you go casual, keeping an eye out on new games coming about while starting to make progress in your new life.

Anyway i'm enjoying a lot of the games i missed out on from 2005-2016. Was starting to get worried that the 'you'll grow out of vidya' meme was starting to be true.
>>
>>386838176
>>386839238
It looks so fucking stupid, I don't understand why anyone would ever grow a beard like that.
>>
>>386838274
I am browsing 4chan at this very second and I am a liberal. Not a progressive "feminist" liberal like this faggot and his pastel glasses.

I wasn't ever hardcore but I like Elite Dangerous. There isn't enough time to play games and have a life. I'll be grinding twenty million dollars for a ship over the next couple of weeks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.