[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Know How Half-Life Ends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: download (77).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (77).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
I know how the Half-Life series ends...and it's so fucking horrible TBQH. In fact, I actually understand why Valve has never produced an episode 3 or Half-Life 3, because those games lead directly to a brick wall in the plotline that says "fuck you!" to the player.

You wanna know how it ends? Huh? Huh? Okay, I'll reveal he truth:

[Spoiler]Gordon Freeman manages to travel back in time to the Black Mesa incident and murders everyone at the facility in order to stop the events of the Half-Life series from unfolding. The final boss is the G-Man, and he uses his dying breath to tell Gordon that in order to completely prevent the events of the Half-Life games from happening, he has to take a bullet to the head. So, Gordon comes to terms with his fate, pulls out his .357 magnum, and actually says something for the first and last time. "This is for the better good", he says. He points the gun at G-Man's skull and blows his brains out. Gordon then procreds to point the gun at his own skull and pulls the trigger to eat the bullet. Then, the credits roll with the song "Stayin' Alive" playing.[/spoiler]

I'm dead fucking serious right now. I had personal confirmation from Gabe Newell himself. Marc Laidlaw was more reluctant about this, but he confirmed that this was one of the final "refined" plans for the story. Of course, he did say that this endin was only going to be implemented if he got word that Half-Life 2: Episode 3 or Half-Life 3 was going to be the final game in the series. Otherwise, ge would have kept on using cliffhangers for the episodes until some other writer picks up Half-Life 3.
>>
File: eb0.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb0.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>386834848
>>
File: gold.png (2MB, 1629x917px) Image search: [Google]
gold.png
2MB, 1629x917px
>this is for the better good
>>
>>386834848
Make like a tree and fuck off
>>
File: TV Violence.jpg (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TV Violence.jpg
454KB, 1920x1080px
Death to videodrome.
Long live the new flesh.
>>
>>386834848
Why bother make this shit up? It's been 10 years if you even wanted to bother you should have back in 2007.
>>
>>386834848
Fuck off Randy you cheeseburger eating fuck.
>>
>>386835131
Audience approved death
>>
>>386835161
Because it's so fucking horrible. Ultimately, I thought it would be best to keep my mouth shut when the game released....but all Half-Life projects under Valve were ceased around 2013-ish. Still, I had hopes until they started shifting their focus on Dota, Counterstrike, and Artifact.

Fun fact: At most, 10 people have worked on episode 3. Half-Life 3, however, had about 50-ish people. Of course, that number doesn't account for the fact that most of the developers were split into separate teams that developed separate prototypes.
>>
>the credits roll with the song "Stayin' Alive" playing.

This is too good to be true
>>
>>386834848
Fat greasy fuck
>>
>>386834848
Are you selling confidential information for cheeseburgers again Randy?
>>
Then will come the Full Life Consequences Saga
>>
>>386834848
>This is for the better good
>Not "time to live up to my family name and face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES"
>>
File: witch_b_C9ps42hXsAEs4lR.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
witch_b_C9ps42hXsAEs4lR.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>386834848

"Men of action will always be mere tools of men of thought."
>>
>>386836737
I wonder how her feet tastes like
>>
>>386834848
gr& b& m&
>>
>>386834848
Teehee
>>
>Ending credits plays "Stayin' Alive"

If it wasn't fake enough for you yet, that should seal it.

Show me any valve game that licences music.

All the Half Life 2s end with the Valve/HL theme
>>
>>386834848
OH WOW
THAT'S REALLY TERRIBLE
GOOD THING IT WAS CANCELLED
HEH
>>
>>386836923
like salt and vinegar
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>386834848
If gordon killed himself, Black Mesa would just find another guy to perform the test that started the resonance cascade.
>>
File: Gordon_Frohman.jpg (11KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Frohman.jpg
11KB, 180x180px
>>386839873
>>
>>386834848
Not believable at all, but made me laugh, so here, have your (You)
>>
File: done.jpg (54KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
54KB, 465x604px
>you share a board with people who take this sort of post seriously
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.