[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is shit, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: lawbreakers.jpg (32KB, 413x232px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers.jpg
32KB, 413x232px
So, this is shit, right?
>>
>>386830563
yes
>>
>>386830563
Yep.
>>
This "hero" genre trend needs to die. I blame mobas.
>>
>>386830704
what about a mp game that calls player characters villains?
>>
>>386830563
Let's talk about the game play. How is it? Be honest. Compared to Overwatch would you say it's better?
>>
>>386830563
that´s right
>>
It's good. That don't mean it will sell well.
>>
>>386830774
Ability-based gameplay needs to fucking die
>>
Max concurrent players:

Aug 7: 3000
Aug 8: 2700
Aug 9: 2250
Aug 10: 1950
>>
>>386830774
terrible sjw design and other sjw crap like "gender neutral bathrooms" ruins every single aspect of the game
>>
>>386831220
>about 1/4th of battleborn's highest peak players

RIP
>>
>>386831276
Faggots and fuckers, I present to you literal autism.
This dumbass narrative needs to die.
>>
>>386831528
Stop shilling your crappy game on this board, go back to your Steam forum if you wanted a hug box.
>>
>>386831528
He's right though.
>>
>>386831276
I don't think it's the "game breaker" in this case. But yeah, this. I choose not to support shit like this .. not like it's a loss with this game anyway.
I mean fuck, I'll even say I get the bathroom thing in some cases, sure whatever. But I'm tired of these political statements and people feeling all high and mighty. Just make it a fucking bathroom--you don't need to push your gender neutral shit.
Why the push to appeal to people who wouldn't buy your game in the first place?
>>
>>386831276
>>386832360
t. triggered
>>
I think it's overall pretty good but obviously not anywhere near Blizzard-quality in terms of polish and design. The movement and weapons are very enjoyable, the flow in a match is great. The soundtrack is solid. It feels like it's made for PC, not for consoles. Very snappy and precise, good to play with mouse/keyboard and not as awkward as Titanfall 2 was, which always made me realize it was made to be played with a gamepad somehow.

What I don't like is the UI, it feels barebones and like a placeholder on some elements. It's also hard to easily see things like team mates being alive clearly during the very fast fights. The crosshair shape and color and not be changed. The voice chat has issues - they somehow use Discord for it but that causes problems when you do run Discord to talk to someone already. Not sure how exactly it's supposed to work and what breaks but for me and a few friends it did so we disabled "auto-join voice channels" - whatever that does.

At any rate it matters very little if it's good as there's no playerbase and as such nearly dead already.
This thread will drown in shitposting like the others, look at other forums for actual discussion.
>>
I really like the game. It's a lot more entertaining and has a higher skill ceiling than the snorefest that is Overwatch.
>>
>>386832709
i'd say you are for making this post lol
>>
File: halo_wars_2-atriox-art-(153).jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halo_wars_2-atriox-art-(153).jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>You should totally buy this on PC xD
>Steam numbers dropping rapidly

Yeah, no. I don't trust PC's community, it's easily swayed by hipster Youtube celebreties and fickle as fuck. Consoles maintain a sizable playerbase even years after a game releases. Shame too, but after Doom's Multiplayer, Toxikk, Reflex, and Quake Champions I'm not falling for the PC Arena shooter meme anymore.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.