[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agents of Mayhem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: ds_smallbanner-1.jpg (386KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
ds_smallbanner-1.jpg
386KB, 1920x810px
Is it me or has Deep Silver not promoted this game, like... at all?

I only found out about it because I actively follow the Saints Row modding community.

I've preordered it, but I can't help but feel that when the fifteenth comes, it won't sell more than a thousand copies, for all I see people even acknowledging its existence.
>>
Looks pretty bad from an early stream preview I saw, everyone's a huge stereotype to.
>>
>game whose primary draw was character customization
>removes character customization
>nobody cares

Who would have thought?!
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (24KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
24KB, 511x288px
>Single Player Hero Shooter
>>
They tried the Battleborn approach not too long ago.
>>
Who's playing SR4 for free here? 2 days should be enough to complete it yes?
>>
>>386823074
Yeah, that's more than enough. I played it all the way the first time it had a free weekend thing.
>>
>>386822582
>Is it me or has Deep Silver not promoted this game, like... at all?

Well there has seem to have been an oddly large amount of threads for a game no one is hyped about and mostly seem to hate even before it is released.
>>
>>386822582
>I've preordered it
Why?
>>
>>386822582
>like... at all
Kill yourself for typing like a teenage girl, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>386823272
This game had threads? I've seen a handful of Saints Row threads where this game is mentioned casually off hand, but I haven't seen any big discussions on it.
>>
>>386822582
I was under the impression that the release was still a long way off.
>>
>>386823595
I've seen a handful of threads that start out trying to talk about AoM. The few that last more than an hour are only because people start talking about Saints games.
>>
Talking completely out of my ass here:
I think that AoM was originally meant to be a Borderlands-style open world game with MP. For whatever reason, this design fell through, and they salvaged what they could to give us this.
It's the only way I can think of why we have this game that seems designed for co-op MP not have it at all.
>>
>>386823074
As long as you skip the side quests that are just activities
>>
>>386822582
>denuvo
no thanks
>>
>>386822582
German publisher in charge of marketing
They probably got a grant from corrupt german government to support german publisher industry or something, and literally won't care if game is succesful or not
>>
>>386823074
>>386824394
I actually did those sidequests because otherwise I wouldn't have done the activities at all, and the rewards at the end of them were generally worth it.
>>
>>386822582
It's all your fault for giving away your money for a product not yet finished.
>>
File: 7348738.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
7348738.png
7KB, 112x112px
So what the actual fuck is agents of mayhem? It has Johnny gat, and a black guy voiced by the same guy who did Pierce. Is it a reboot of Saints Row?
>>
>>386826587
Basically. It's a reboot based on an optional ending of a spinoff of a game that was originally an expansion.

Also, it's not a guy voiced by Pierce, It's straight up supposed to be Pierce.
>>
>>386826587
Its not a SR but it seems like its the same style of game? But you can swap between characters rather than have any character customization.

Its kinda a weird choice. Might be good, but it does seem like a step backwards when you consider the SR series.
>>
>>386826587
>So what the actual fuck is agents of mayhem?
It's saints row when you don't have budget to make actual saints row
>>
>>386826737
>>386826757
>>386826789
I see. I was kinda hoping after the ending of SR$ they'd do time travel stuff based on the credit illustrations you see, instead of a reboot. I liked my snarky boss voiced by Robin Atkin Downes
>>
>>386822582
They've uploaded hours of gameplay and cinematics on youtube, so there's not a lack of information, overabundance even, I'd say.
>>
File: 4.jpg (19KB, 316x288px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
19KB, 316x288px
>>386822582
>entire SR series has been about co-op fun with a buddy
>the reason I even bought SR and played it was because I was able to play it with a friend
>"agents of mayhem will not have cooperative play"
aaaaaaaaaaand dropped
>>
Open-world Battleborn
>>
File: trexwhat.jpg (96KB, 475x341px) Image search: [Google]
trexwhat.jpg
96KB, 475x341px
>>386827828
Seriously? I didn't know this.
They just keep coming up with ways to make me not buy this game.

>series about bro-op gangbanging with create-a-characters
>reboot it into a game with no bro-op, no gangbanging, and no create-a-characters
>>
>>386828197
hopefully it tanks and they go back to making a proper SR5.
>>
>>386822670
Was it? They added more whacky stuff, but the CC was seriously dumbed down in 3.
>>
>>386827828
that's what I mean they have no budget
>>
>>386822582
WHY NO CO-OP?
people won't even buy it when it's on sale because of that.
>>
>>386829261
deep silver has no money
>>
>>386822582
>no multiplayer
>no custom characters
>single player battleborn experience
whats the point
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.