[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Truly Need A Hero Like Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>>
I agree.

Chaos Theory > Blacklist > Pandora Tomorrow > Splinter Cell 1

Never played Conviction's single player, but I enjoyed the stealth trails mode.
>>
>>386823491
Pandora tomorrow is mechanically identical to 1 but with a worse story.

Why would you ever say it is better than 1?
>>
>>386823617
The locations were more varied in Pandora Tomorrow and I don't like communists.
Sudali or whatever his name was is pretty much Che Guevara and I hate that guy
>>
>>386823491
where's DA in that?
>>
>>386823491
How was blacklist better than the first two?
>>
>>386825361
stealth mechanics are good and Sam's movements are refined and precise - the game is fast.
It's fast stealth, but it doesn't compromise for normalfags who just go all-balls action since the enemies are actually difficult to contend with. The game was made with the Professional difficulty in mind, so play it and judge it on that difficulty.
>>
>>386825648
conviction is 10x better than blacklist
>>
File: hero feel.jpg (238KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hero feel.jpg
238KB, 1680x1050px
>hero
>>
>>386823491
I might try chaos theory again sometime but T B Q H it just made me want to play mgs4
>>
File: Sam_Fisher_SBL.png (138KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Fisher_SBL.png
138KB, 258x387px
>>386825875
How many times did this man stop WW3? I think that alone makes him a hero.

(Also, love Spec Ops: The Line, not meaning to knock you as I get where you are coming from, I just mean the idea of a man saving the world is really nice)
>>
>>386825648
I played and finished it on professional difficulty. I hated the level design.
>>
>>386826031
Honestly I was also going to use Solid Snake (or even Big Boss) as an example, but I though Sam would work a bit better sense his job wasn't just fighting his brother or dad to save the world (Love the MGS games as well, just though SC was a better choice)
>>
Chaos Theory>Pandora tomorrow>Double agent Ps2>Splinter cell>Blacklist>Double agent ps3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Conviction
Fite me faggits
>>
>>386825648
I don't know, Blacklist felt like it doesn't know what he wants, Conviction is at least a pure action game with stealth light elements and is in that regard one of the best 3rd person shooters out there, but Blacklist felt like they couldn't decide if they want to make a Conviction sequel or a pure stealth game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.