[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Tatsuya stuck in the ruined world after the end of EP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Tatsuya.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So is Tatsuya stuck in the ruined world after the end of EP? How does that fucking work? Didn't the rewind erase it?
>>
All you need to know is Philemon is a lying prick and this is Tatsuya's punishment for reacting to a situation like a normal human being.
>>
>>386815073
But how the fuck does the mechanics behind it even work?

All his friends agreed to it, but for some reason Tatsuya's soul had to stay on the Other Side? What the fuck is LEFT of the other side? It's a city floating in nothing. The universe goddamn died.
>>
One of the best things about Persona 2 is having grown-up Persona 1 characters that linked the games together and showed you how they ended up after graduating from school.
>>
No, Phil actually created a new timeline where Devil Smmoner 1, Soul Hackers, P1, P2 EP still happens and P3/PQ/P4 and P5 also happens since everyone outside Sumaru City died including the characters from the new Persona games or they parents since I don't know when they were born.
>>
>>386816093
How come the other souls get to reincarnate in the new timeline whilst Tatsuya is the only one left? Does he get sent back and then die immediately because there's no air?
>>
>>386816372
Tatsuya was brought into the new timeline. That was the entire problem, old Tatsuya managed to cross over and was fucking things up by being there. And yes there are other survivors from the old timeline.

Think of it this way, they werent transferred so much as cloned and replaced.
>>
>>386816372
There are two Tatusya's, one is using the new one's body but has to leave for the OG timeline while the new one keeps his body but no memories of what happened otherwise shit will go down again and decides to become a cop like Katsuya.
Sumaru is protected so he and the other "superior" humans probably died after they ran out of food, water or killed themselves after some orgy.
>>
>>386816372
The universe on the other side is not dead, it is still alive and well. What happened was every human who did not live in Sumaru City was killed. So Tatsuya would still be alive in the old universe however in the end we will never know the full extent to what is going on over there. I would wager a guess that demons are still crawling around what is left of Earth and Sumaru.
>>
File: 1345517836460.png (23KB, 198x225px) Image search: [Google]
1345517836460.png
23KB, 198x225px
>>386816692
Earth was destroyed, the only thing left is Sumaru floating through the space.
>>
>>386816810
A game set after EP in old Sumaru would be pretty cool. Seeing what sort of society develops in that environment.
>>
>>386816943
>Tatusya's Depression Quest
>>
>>386816613
So, Philemon lied about what he was doing?

>>386816943
Probably a fucking dead one. It's one japanese city with no air, food, water or otherwise resources. And there's nothing else for it to find because Nyal fucking destroyed everything.
>>
>>386817065
>Being surprised that Philemon lied
I wish I was as innocent as you are anon.
>>
>>386817065
>air
It has air, otherwise everyone in Sumaru would've died, including game cast, before final dungeon.
>>
>>386817151
Well, he was supposedly out for the good of humanity.

Man, this ending just pisses me off. Why do people say this is the best Persona again?
>>
>>386817065
We don't actually know what it is like on the other side. For all we know yes Tatsuya dropped dead on arrival or for all we know Nyarly created a utopia with blackjack and hookers. Will never know. All we know is shit got fucked up bad enough that Phil had to reboot the universe.
>>
>>386817428
>Nyarly
>creating anything
>>
>>386817396
Because its a tragedy, a pretty good one too. Everyone loves a good tragedy. Ask Shakespeare.
>>
>>386817568
I dunno, I'm more a fan of comedy myself. At least in the shakespearian sense.

Never been one for depressing endings. That's why P3 kinda bugged me, especially how FES rubbed it in that Minato is fucked forever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.