[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post movies you wish to see in video game form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: thething.jpg (186KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thething.jpg
186KB, 630x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFc7D0ZoCc

The thing would make for a great choice based adventure game
Picking who you think the thing is and investigating would be awesome
Post movies you wish to see in video game form
>>
They made it a while back for Xbox and PS2, it was survival horror
>>
i like the thing just because there zero females in it. and its overall comfy
>>
*ding*
>>
>>386810736
One of the best things about the movie
The remake of course has a woman that doesn't die
In a horror movie
Shocking I know
This is why the predator is also great

>>386810704
I played that but if I remember it it was a fucking squad based TPS game? And awful?
>>
>>386810923
>I played that but if I remember it it was a fucking squad based TPS game

Not sure I remember hearing that the "Thing" events were triggered by checkpoints so no matter what when you reached areas if you had X survivor it would trigger
>>
>>386811089
I read about it now, John Carpenter supported the game apparently and even made a cameo
Maybe I should play it, I do love the movie
>>
File: 1489582264146.jpg (97KB, 590x834px) Image search: [Google]
1489582264146.jpg
97KB, 590x834px
>>
>>386812274
already been done famalam, no we just wait for the Slavs at GOG to make it accessible on modern hardware, should be done around 2077 or so
>>
>>386810578
I'm actually curious what /v/ thinks the best "The Thing" type of game is. Not necessarily a game about the movie, but a game where someone is the enemy and secretly converts people until it can take over by force. There was a Warcraft III custom game called PARASITE that fucking nailed it, but I doubt it still has players. Is there anything else like that, be it online games, board games, whatever?
>>
>>386810923
It was a third person shooter with a small squad. If one of your squadmates was out of your sight for a certain amount of time they had a chance to get absorbed and become The Thing. Usually they would turn when another Thing was attacking to buttfuck you even harder.
>>
>>386812786
Sounds cool
>>386812471
Yea someone do this cuz I got no idea
>>
>>386812786
shame that feature was bugged to hell and back and didn't work properly. You could give a blood test to a squad member, the test would be negative, just for him to turn into the thing 2 seconds later.

Also Spoony was right about this game, way too many fuseboxes. Fuseboxes up the ass.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.