[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't wait for Skyrim on Switch!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (625KB, 2036x2036px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
625KB, 2036x2036px
Can't wait for Skyrim on Switch!
>>
Why is this acceptable? Why buy the same game for the 69th time?
>>
>>386806152
Its pretty fucking gay isnt it.
>>
I had Skyrim on PS3 and it turned into a slow motion slideshow after 50 hours. $4.99 is about right for that gen
>>
>>386805901
But does the 360 version have amiibo support?

Checkmate
>>
>>386806152
Playable on the go.

Cmes with all the expansion packs

Comes with BotW exclusive content

Has BotW-style archery and motion controlled attacking and defending if you want it via gyro controls.

Take your pick, though there's probably a couple more tidbits I missed.
>>
>>386805901

Meme all you want, the major selling point is playing a big Fucking game like Skyrim on the go
>>
>>386805901
why pay $5 when you can pay $60?
>>
i just want to play skyrim comfortably while taking a shit to be honest
day 1 buy its going to be lit!
>>
>>386806418
No mod support makes all of that irrelevant.
>>
>>386806152
the correct answer should be why the fuck is every re-release full price, they add nothing to make it a full $60
the switch version is gimped and they still want full price
>>
>>386806418
BOTW content looks kinda bad to be honest.
Expansion packs already come with legendary edition.
I'm not sure why you would want to play Skyrim on the go, seems like a game you would want a big tv and lots of time for.

And gyro controls are pretty cool.
>>
>>386806152
Because if I don't buy it, Todd won't let me see my family.
>>
>>386806523
Mod support didn't popularize it in the mainstream though.

It was popular as a vanilla game, though mods on PC are nice.
>>
File: 1490358916372.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1490358916372.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>386806418
>Playable on the go.
Switch has shit battery life also why the fuck would you want to play unmodded Skyrim.

>Cmes with all the expansion packs
So does every Skyrim edition released in the last 5 years.

>Comes with BotW exclusive content
1 weapon and armor set that modders have already done years ago

>Has BotW-style archery and motion controlled attacking and defending if you want it via gyro controls.
Autistic wagglan

>Nintenbabbies will pay $60 for this
>>
>>386806737
Yeah, but OP id comparing 360 vanilla skyrim to skyrim goty edition with added functionality.

Also, assuming you get similar battery life as BotW, you can get about 3 hours of Skyrim on the go, which is plenty of time for a lunch break.
>>
Why would you play ANY Bethesda game on anything but PC? They're always buggy upon initial release and even when Bethesda is "done" patching them out months later, there's still enough bugs to warrant unofficial patches. I honestly feel bad for the Xbox and Playstation fanboys that only play their games on those brands.
>>
>>386806152
Because not everyone is like you and have a endless vidya shaped hole in your pocket you whiny bitch.
>>
File: goldface2.jpg (95KB, 328x317px) Image search: [Google]
goldface2.jpg
95KB, 328x317px
>>386806913
Skyrim legendary edition is $5 too though
>>
>>386807064
Well, seeing as it's the latest release of the game, one would assume it's got the least amount of bugs.

Also, some people may buy it by virtue of it being Bethesda's first attempt at appealing to Nintendo's fanbase in years, decades even.
>>
>>386807250
>seeing as it's the latest release of the game, one would assume it's got the least amount of bugs.
He thinks Bethesda playtests their ports. How cute.
>>
>>386807241
Then uou should've put that in your image, OP.
>>
File: Caged Fury.gif (61KB, 410x296px) Image search: [Google]
Caged Fury.gif
61KB, 410x296px
>>386806418
>Playable on the go
Letting the world know that you are playing Skyrim in 2017?
>>
>>386807412
That doesn't stop meleefags
>>
>>386806418
Maybe shills are real. I'm not even trying to be an asshole, you may have legit convinced me
>>
>>386806152
The motherfucking Nintendaipers will defend anything. You CANNOT argue with these pieces of shit, trust me they are more brainwashed than the north koreans. just let them waste their parents money on a 60 dollar game that came out in 2011. They don't understand logic and can't think for themselves. They even defend that metroid amiibo with a game mode locked behind it. There is no hope for these man-bitches.
>>
>>386807320
so toddlers resort to shitty arguments now? what was that you can do it better
>>
>>386806607
>>386806737
>>386807908

You guys seem to be missing the point

The switch's selling point is playing console style games on the go

Skyrim is literally the normie game that will sell the switch's concept even to people who still don't know what it is

And don't pretend people aren't going to buy Skyrim VR
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.