[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think about Goemon ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: goe8_20110907004328.jpg (175KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
goe8_20110907004328.jpg
175KB, 300x300px
>>
>>386802802
rip in pepperoni, fuck konami, yae is still best grill
>>
He and his friends deserved a better end.
>>
Great Adventure needs a port or somrthing holy fuck atleast copy paste it to steam or the digital console retail stores fuck
>>
Wish the games were more well known in the west, has a lot of stuff appealing towards the Japanese more but it's charming, solid platformers too
>>
RIP at least it went out with a apparently decent game.
>>
>>386802941
this
also my mind is still absolutely fucking blown by ebisumaru not having blue hair with a moustache that goes straight into his sideburns
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (217KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
217KB, 1000x625px
>>386802802
He's way fucking cooler than Kamu Susano-o, even though it's supposed to be an "upgrade."
>>
ore wa

GORGEOUS
>>
>>386802802
konami fucking sucks, they need to bring this hot blooded japanese nigger back
>>
>>386803618
DA-DA-DASH
>>
>>386804051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEE66AMzGNg

still gives me chills
>>
I remember renting the 64 title and wondering what the fuck I was doing up until I heard PUURRRRAAAAAAAAASSSSAAAAMAAAAAAAAAA!
Then I fucking loved that game.
>>
Having gone back and played it, they're not that great.

Fond memories, though. Especially the coop.
>>
>>386804698
>they're not that great
wrong
>>
>>386804536
yeah, that's pretty fucking accurate.

how did they pack so much charm into one game?
>>
>>386802802
Goemon games have amazing OSTs.
>>
>>386804698
>they're not that great

Shit taste detected. They're actually 10/10 platformers.
>>
>>386804363
had a radio show in college and played vidya music. was very happy to get to play this for unsuspecting casuals.
>>
>>386804698
Only the game boy one isn't good.
>>
>>386803245
>isometric
>prerendered backgrounds
I doubt it.
>>
>>386804698
Which ones exactly? The series has some JP only games that are really good particularly the sequels on the SNES
>>
https://youtu.be/w6Gw_anzR00 Love it <3
>>
GANBARE SO GANBARE
>>
Goemon 2 is pretty much a masterpiece

hopefully it will get fan translated eventually
>>
>>386802802
thought the n64 title was superior to ocarina of time. Same deal with brave fencer musashi. Laffin at normies and their zelda.
>>
>>386805387
It's a lot more short and has a lot less content than OoT, but its still pretty good in it's own right. Definitely is a lot more lighthearted which adds a charm, the different characters adds some fun variety, the giant robot sequences are great, and it's still a solid platformer.
>>
>>386805387
Great taste
>>
>>386805387
agreed

I've sat down and played Ocarina of Time on at least 3 or 4 different occasions and could never be assed to finish it, but I was more than happy to 100% Goemon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.