[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit those fucking threads about PS All-Stars were true.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image[3].jpg (51KB, 630x597px) Image search: [Google]
image[3].jpg
51KB, 630x597px
Holy shit those fucking threads about PS All-Stars were true. I guess Sony is retarded enough to do a sequel.
>>
They made Knack 2 did you expect anything less from Sony at this point? PS4 is a massive failure compared to their other consoles baka. So many shit exclusives.
>>
>>386793428
speaking of knack, I bet that thing will be in
>>
>>386793428
Isn't Bloodborne supposed to be amazing?
>>
File: sibgfuewhikjnvj.png (5KB, 341x179px) Image search: [Google]
sibgfuewhikjnvj.png
5KB, 341x179px
So, they make a sequel to a failure of a crossover, but not to some of the old dead franchises in it, that were loved and enjoyed when they came out.

Fucking nice.
>>
>>386793519
Watch them make Knack god tier.
>>
File: 1346722413431.jpg (418KB, 391x3798px) Image search: [Google]
1346722413431.jpg
418KB, 391x3798px
No neptune, no buy.
>>
>>386793640
The rumored threads that OP mentioned said that Crash, Spyro, Noctis, Aloy, and Morgana were in the demo he saw. The 4 3rd party characters in that list are already way better than the third party characters in the original game.

Also why does everyone have a thing for fucking Spike and Kat.
>>
>>386793428
I mean saying it doesn't make it any more true you salty faggot
>>
>>386793853
Because an austitic ship about two completely different characters is a less worse idea than PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.
>>
>>386793875
Name 10 great PS4 exclusives
>>
>>386793960
How the fuck is a Sony Smash bros game a bad idea?
>>
>>386794228
The idea of a PlayStation crossover based game doesn't sound that bad, but the overall existence and execution of this one is unbelievably retarded.
>>
>>386794347
Yeah the original was mediocre as all hell. Mainly cause Sony did not do shit to it and basically sent it our to die.

But making a sequel and fixing all the problems of the first game would be fucking great.

Also getting rid of the supers to kill mechanic is amazing news.
>>
>>386793976
Gravity knack 2
Uncharted 4: A Knack's End
Knackborne
inFAMOUS: Second Knack
The Knack 1886
Until Knack
DriveKnack
MLB The Knack '17
Knack Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Knack
>>
>>386793751
i don't understand this meme
>>
>blooborne MC
>Nioh MC
>Persona MCs
Good roster already. Sony continue to make mastapeeces and monay.
>>
>>386794228
because it's not melee
>>
>>386795259
So because it's not a buggy piece of trash?
>>
>>386793578
people talked bloodbourne up a shitload because it was the only ps4 game worth talking about for like a year. it's not even the best souls game.
>>
>>386793306
it must cost nothing to produce since they own everything and the gameplay is basic

its literally free money or advertisement.
>>
>>386794927
>Persona MCs
It's been comfirmed that they're gonna have Morgana instead
>>
>>386795643
But why?
>>
>>386796221
Atlus probably wants Morgana to be the mascot of Persona 5. Basically trying to make him at the level of Teddie.
>>
Sony failed once and they will fail again.

They never fucking learn do they
>>
>>386794228
because most playstation games these days are either multiplat, japan only weeb games, or star generic characters. Sony use to have plenty of iconic characters but they've let most of them fade away, save crash and rachet who they recently gave attention. If they just make a fighter with the lame ass characters from their recent games smash will blow it out of the water.
>>
>>386797501
Most of Sony's popular characters are intentionally shit, to appeal to a wider audience with shit taste, while better and non shit characters are doomed to be forgotten literally who's.
>>
>>386797124
>The ps4 will bankrupt sony!
;)
>>
File: 1213123121.gif (28KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1213123121.gif
28KB, 250x196px
I'm so fucking sick of crossover games just copying Smash Bros now holy shit. Come up with gameplay that actually makes sense for Sony characters instead of aping off the success of another series and making a worse game that will just get ignored for the real thing.

Copy Power Stone or some shit if you have to copy something because at least that isn't relevant anymore and would give me reason to play the damn thing longer than when my curiosity for how it handles runs dry.
>>
>>386799584

Powerstone has always had shit gameplay though.
>>
>>386799801
And yet it would still be more interesting than another watered down Smash Bros cash-in. They should be their own source for fish instead of trying to catch fish from another lake. Have some respect for your own properties for dam sake.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.