[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually cannot believe how bad this game is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ME2_Cover_Art.png (1MB, 868x847px) Image search: [Google]
ME2_Cover_Art.png
1MB, 868x847px
I actually cannot believe how bad this game is.
>>
I enjoyed it at the time.
>>
>>386790338
I actually enjoyed it quite a lot. Except for that cerberus black guy. He is boring as hell. Even Chad from 3rd wasnt that bad desu.
>>
>>386790338
I hated how they added quick time events and changed ammo from being unlimited but will overheat if used too much to generic ammo any other game will have
>>
>>386790547
>>386790670
>>386790883
the dialogue is dumbed down
the story is dumbed down
the combat is dumbed down
the animations look HORRIBLE
the cover based shooting is HORRIBLE
the soundtrack is TRASH especially compared to ME1
>>
>>386790883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnIQWXCgzQ
>>
You know what's the most funny thing is? They call it an rpg.
>>
>>386791010
>the dialogue is dumbed down
Honestly, no. Not really.
>the story is dumbed down
But this, definitely. And that might be warping your view of 1's dialogue
>the combat is dumbed down
Yeah. You're pretty much intended to never ever ever leave cover now.
>the animations look HORRIBLE
It's better than the first game, which also had bad animations.
>the cover based shooting is HORRIBLE
Yes. We covered this.
>the soundtrack is TRASH especially compared to ME1
Meh. I'm okay with it.
>>
>>386790670
His loyalty mission was alright.
>>
>Checks reviews
>critically acclaimed
Makes sense contrarians here hate it.
Just wanted to let you contrarian faggots know that you're not special.
>>
>>386791449
Reviews don't mean jack shit, if a game is hyped they'll never give it a bad review
>>
>>386791449
The critics/people who like it can't even explain why it's good
>>
its not at all hard to fathom its below average

whats hard to believe is that people not only praise this game but worship it as one of the best games of all time

i swear theyre the same people doing that shit with botw now and ultimately just trolling because theres no other way to explain such stupidity
>>
>doesn't advance the plot an inch
>none of your decisions from the first game matter, and hardly any of your decisions in this game affect 3
>everyone goes full retard over not believing in reapers despite one almost killing everyone last game, forcing shepard into some pointless contract with GI Joe villain rejects
>gameplay is streamlined to hell for the gears of war audience
>suicide mission is a complete letdown with how easy it is to not lose anyone
>2/3rds of the game is devoted to side missions helping every single one of your allies get over their daddy complex
>human reaper
I have no idea why it's held in such high regard or why people were shocked that 3 turned out to be more of the same shit. The entire game should have been dedicated to gathering allies for fighting the reapers so that 3 could have been one giant climactic battle. But that would have scared off brand new players who didn't want to start a story at the beginning.
>>
>>386790338
When's the last time you fondled another mans penis?
>>
>>386791519
What about No Man's Sky?
>>
all rpgs are shit, so it's no surprise.
>>
>>386792124
If a game was hyped and it bombed it must have been too shitty to bribe or the company didn't pay enough for good reviews
>>
>>386791519
I guess there wasn't hype behind Beyond 2 Souls or Andromeda right? Stfu you pretentious faggot.
>>
>>386790338

Yeah, first game was great. This one was just a GoW wannabe.
>>
>>386793878
is it just me or is GoW always first translated into "God of War" instead of Gears.
>>
>>386794030

You're just autistic.
>>
>>386790338
It's passable
>>
>>386794160
how is that autistic lmao
>>
>>386794296

The inability to understand context.
>>
>>386790883
You mean these Interrupt sequences who gives you enough time to react or not react?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.