[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest piece of dialogue to ever exist on the GTA series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6899.png (178KB, 350x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6899.png
178KB, 350x436px
Ah, nigga, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop f*ckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she f*cking with. Niggaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>>
Lamar should have been the black character instead of Michael. Lamar is a trashy hood rat and he knows it. He embraces it. With him, the trifectica of criminality would be complete. Lamar would represent low level hustling, Michael white collar crimes, and Trevor violent crimes.
>>
we?
>>
It was pretty funny, small moment as it was. They might have feared backlash from crybabies though.
>>
>>386786093
>Lamar should have been the black character instead of Michael
>>
>>386785870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uqSaoVG7B4
>>
>>386786331
Making an obvious ghetto character a titular one I mean.
>>
No, this guy is full of more profound, succinct quotes.

https://youtu.be/Ye0wpLQvEVg
>>
God I wish we could've punched Lamar at the end...
>>
>>386786342
Michael is literally trailer trash pretending to be highly sophisticated.
>>
>>386786447

>them white boys had me on crystal meth.
>>
>>386785870
I'd be lying if I said I didn't chuckle every time
>>
>>386786428
Franklin is obviously ghetto. Even though he speaks normally around Michael, Trevor, and others, he slips back into slang when speaking with Franklin, Tonya, or Stretch.
>>
>>386785870
Poor Lamar.
He'll never be employee of the month.
>>
>>386785870

Lamar betraying you was kind of dumb

It wasn't even a smooth transition, you just learn about it
>>
Why was this gameĀ“s story so awful
Felt incomplete
>>
>>386786093
You mean Franklin, right? I agree.
>>
>>386786093
>Michael
>Black

Pick one.
>>
>>386786093
Lamar's one dimensional nigger personality doesn't really suit a main character of a 40+ hour game.
>>
File: THAT.jpg (163KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
THAT.jpg
163KB, 700x985px
>>386785870

What does he say in other dubs of the game?
Spanish? Korean? Japanese?
>>
File: frankwest.jpg (29KB, 470x259px) Image search: [Google]
frankwest.jpg
29KB, 470x259px
>>386788280
>>
>>386788405
GTA games don't get dubbed, they just translate the menus and subtitles.
>>
>>386788390
presumibly he'd be a little more fleshed out if he was promoted to main character instead of the supporting character he actually is
>>
>>386787182
you mean stretch?
>>
>>386790160
I like to think of it as him representing a side that Franklin looks up to. Think ratatouille and Remy having to choose between rat or human (when in reality, he could just be himself).

On one side, there's Micheal and his criminal lifestyle that appeals to franklins ideal idea of making it big whereas Lamar is on the side he grew up with, practically family and talks about loyalty standing above all else

Franklin's a smart guy with a wide range of moral convictions and attitudes to a lot of things. He's not Micheal and he's not Lamar. He's somewhere in between trying to find himself, his identity.
>>
>>386785870

I wish Lamarr was playable instead of Franklin
>>
>>386787182
>Lamar
>Ever betraying one of his niggas
He was so great because he always had your back without question
>>
>>386788405

"Konichiwa, nigga"
>>
>>386786093
Lamar had GTA;O dedicated to him.
>>
>>386787182
This never happened. You're dumb.
>>
File: Untitled.png (331KB, 488x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
331KB, 488x675px
>>386785870
Braindead millenilia plays his first GTA.

>Inb4noIplayedotherGTAlelele
>>
>>386792896
Why yes anon, I have played other GTA's games since I was 10 years old (GTA3).

That is why I asked if this is the greatest dialogue bit out there or if there's something out there that's better. I like to think San Andreas and maybe even GTA4 had some good ones, it's just that GTA5 is the one thats freshest in my memory.

So let's try again anon, is this not the greatest line of dialogue in the series.
>>
>>386787291
Because it tried to please to cringy try-hards 12 years olds who wanted a "over-the-top" storyline that made no sense, just look at Trevor.

Also, rushed endings because of GTA Online
>>
>>386785870
Objectively incorrect because this exists https://youtu.be/k4osks2WIJs?t=54
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.