[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well /v/, where?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: egwg.png (4MB, 1802x2146px) Image search: [Google]
egwg.png
4MB, 1802x2146px
>>
How was I supposed to know that Cha is the most important stat and Str doesn't matter unless you roll 18/00 with high dex? Unbalanced garbage game.
>>
Reloading my save from choosing a college major. I can live with everything else.
>>
Close the game and delete the save file
>>
File: Arno Breker statue.jpg (108KB, 768x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arno Breker statue.jpg
108KB, 768x1000px
>>386781829
>being a pathetic faggot sad about his one chance at life.
How about instead of crying, you begin to work on becoming the best possible being you can become?
>>
>>386781829
I'd rather just get to the yoko taro esque ending where it deletes my save afterwards

I'm not going through fucking high school twice
>>
>>386782860
>going through fucking high school twice
Would it be really boring? Or will it feel like returning to a low level dungeon?
I'd probably just hit it on with that goth chick again.
>>
>>386782775
This. Once you make a habit of always putting your entire self into the things you do, you will never have regrets. Of all the addictions a man can have, low estimation of his own worth has to be the most toxic and insidious.
>>
>>386782775
you mean like
' when i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead ' ?
>>
>>386782775
Show me your accomplishments.
>>
>>386782775
damn those are some supple nipples
>>
File: Arno Breker sitting statue.png (420KB, 472x702px) Image search: [Google]
Arno Breker sitting statue.png
420KB, 472x702px
>>386783129
This.
Squandering one's potential with self destructive actions, not putting in the effort, or just remaining in stasis and thus degenerating, is sin in my eyes.

>>386783194
No. But you should always strive for improvement.

>>386783204
I dropped 20 kgs from last February since I adopted this state of mind even just partially. I still have ton of aspects in my life where I am lacking but I work on slowly improving them as well.

>>386783241
Arno Breker was a great sculptor. Too bad the victorious Allies destroyed much of his works after the war was over.
>>
>>386783701
>This
>This
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.