[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Is it good?
>>
it's aiight
>>
Heihachi did nothing wrong
>>
>>386769620
Heihachi did everything wrong
>>
>>386769620
Based grandpa
>>
>>386768602
yee nigga
>>
>>386771262
Like what? Name one thing he did wrong. You can't.
>>
>>386772250
he imprisoned and left his father to starve and die so he could take the company for himself
>>
it's fukken sick
>>
Just bought it and I'm having a lot of fun with my brothers
>>
>>386772250
If Heihachi treated his son right, none of this WW3 devil gene shit would have happened.
>>
>>386772686

He already had the zaibatsu at that point. Jinpachi was trying to stop him from further militarizing it though which is where they conflicted.

>>386774754

It's called the DEVIL gene for a reason. Kazuya was always going to end up an asshole. Look at Jin, he was a good kid too and see the kind of shit he did.
>>
it's trash like all of tekken
>>
It's pretty fun
>>
>>386774754
how?
his wife was trying to kill him
so he killed her and Kaz saw that
and then hate him ever since

the only thing Hei did wrong was trying to kill Jin in T3
>>
>>386768602
Good, but could be better. Not much to do apart from grinding online rank. Actually, there's literally nothing else to do but grind online rank. Really should've made some chill offline modes instead of "treasure battles"
>>
good game with a shit almost dead community.

i'm finding opponents quicker in fucking guilty gear for crying out loud.
>>
>>386775606
>Not much to do apart from playing the game
Whoda thunk it?
>>
>>386775606
TEAM BATTLE WHEN
thereĀ“s at least survival mode, right?
>>
>>386772250
Throwing his son off the cliff to see if he had the devil gene or not. If he didn't he would have killed his innocent son. If he did he would survive and he expected this result. However in an act that can only be described as pure incompetence, he didn't even head down to finish the job despite that he expected him to live from the fall. So now he has a pissed off son with the power of the devil wanting revenge and rightfully so.

Good job gramps.
>>
>>386768602
if you're a casual fighting game player who plays video games instead you're going to be pretty upset at the lack of offline content. there's story mode, arcade mode, and treasure battle.

if you play fighting games, it's the best fighting game out right now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.