[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of the SNES era FF games on Steam/Humble store good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-08-10+at+11.44.58).jpg (95KB, 1182x394px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-10+at+11.44.58).jpg
95KB, 1182x394px
Are any of the SNES era FF games on Steam/Humble store good, and worth buying?
>>
File: 051.png (601KB, 866x478px) Image search: [Google]
051.png
601KB, 866x478px
FFVI is still amazing but the PC version is one of the worst remakes ever.
>>
Is FFV on steam?
>>
>>386765736
The PC versions? Fuck no they're ports of the mobile games
>>
>>386765736
10 is the only remaining marketable ff game. jesus. they just need to treat it right.
>>
File: FF5shitedition.png (268KB, 544x310px) Image search: [Google]
FF5shitedition.png
268KB, 544x310px
>>386766308

Yes, but it looks like this.
>>
>>386766259
>>386766345
How about those DS remake ports? Those look like a fine way to enjoy the old games, if still different.
>>
Absolutely not.
You should have learned how to emulate already. You ARE 18, right? You can say if you aren't, no one will judge you.
>>
FF12 port when?
>>
>>386766446
>retarded FF fan
I shouldn't be disappointed.
>>
>>386766429

Oh shit, that's terrible looking
>>
>>386766430
Havent had an experience with those but, considering they're still a port of a port you ought to just emulate the DS games.

For FFIV specially you have either the DS verion (Low poly 3D, considered to be harder in general, some voice acting if thats your thing)
or the PSP version (easier, very nice sprites, and it has the After years for extra content)
>>
>>386766430
There are only DS remakes for 3 and 4. And yes they are superior.

>>386766259
Oh god why did they give VI the new sprite treatment? It's so bad.
Isn't the GBA version the best?
>>
It's so distressing how terrible they made the classics, they plan on doing a proper remake eventually right?
>>
>>386767187
Probably not.
>>
>>386767341
Do they know how much people hate it?
>>
>>386767418
Probably sells enough, people at large aren't as loud or pissed off as /v/ and steam reviews make you believe.
>>
>>386766259
Can't be worse than FF5:
>cloud saves are glitched
>steam overlay doesn't work either
>>
The reason I never bought the Playstation era Final Fantasy games on PC is because for some insane reason. They thought it'd be a good idea have the games be absolutely fucking massive for practically no reason.
>>
>>386766430

IMO these are the best versions of each classic FF (1-6):

FF1 - PS1
FF2 - PSP
FF3 - NES (with Chaos Rush's English translation)
FF4 - PSP (2D), PC (3D)
FF5 - GBA + Sound restoration patch
FF6 - GBA + Sound and color Restoration patches
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.